• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Crush
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2016, 07:49:57 PM »
:LOL:

..That looks like a cassette tape.

Judging (NO, not judging    ---   Bullshit!)  by the scale, I think you are right. One must wonder how that medical malady occurred.

:zombiefuck:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2016, 07:51:45 PM »
The 80's was a strange decade.  :zoinks:

You make it seem as if you remember.  You must have been a fly on the wall, then.

:zoinks:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2016, 08:04:29 PM »
I couldn't put this in WP, as some of you may know, for obvious reasons.

Well, me and this guy have been PMing each other on and off and, everytime he's taken forever to reply, I thought he'd given up on me, and then I'd start to detach. Then out of the blue I'd get a really long and detailed, and thoughtful PM from him, and my feelings come flooding back.

I'm actively searching for men to talk to on dating sites. I mean, the guy on WP is taken and, I really don't want to push anything.

I'm not sure what to do. I haven't met anyone who has been that outstanding to me. He's exactly what I've been looking for. What he has (ability to analyse and detach himself from a situation, without being a doormat, and thinking beyond so-called morals without being an arsehole, is truly open-minded and intellectually curious). I don't know where to find anyone like him. And he shares my special interest. To top it off, he is kind and polite, and thoughtful when he composes PMs. He really listens to me too. I don't know what to do.

If he is taken, he is out of bounds. You don't want to push anything? Then don't.

I concur BTW with MLA (Esquire). Pappy would be a bit of fun if you were interested in meeting a nice single man. you should definitely reach out and hit him up.

WTF, Dude?

The "Pappy" I have met is way straight. 

He just acts gay around here, sometimes.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2016, 08:09:38 PM »

Well, me and this guy have been PMing each other on and off and, everytime he's taken forever to reply, I thought he'd given up on me, and then I'd start to detach. Then out of the blue I'd get a really long and detailed, and thoughtful PM from him, and my feelings come flooding back.

I'm actively searching for men to talk to on dating sites. I mean, the guy on WP is taken and, I really don't want to push anything.

I'm not sure what to do. I haven't met anyone who has been that outstanding to me. He's exactly what I've been looking for. What he has (ability to analyse and detach himself from a situation, without being a doormat, and thinking beyond so-called morals without being an arsehole, is truly open-minded and intellectually curious). I don't know where to find anyone like him. And he shares my special interest. To top it off, he is kind and polite, and thoughtful when he composes PMs. He really listens to me too. I don't know what to do.

If he is taken, he is out of bounds. You don't want to push anything? Then don't.

I concur BTW with MLA (Esquire). Pappy would be a bit of fun if you were interested in meeting a nice single man. you should definitely reach out and hit him up.

WTF, Dude?

Justcurious is female I thought.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2016, 08:09:56 PM »

So who is your avatar? IF it is not George Michael, it should be.
 :oooh:

Honestly, I might pursue the special interest as far as it can take you. Other things could fall into place as well.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2016, 08:10:36 PM »

WTF, Dude?

OK.

I did not get that.

I will bow out, now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:12:35 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2016, 08:12:16 PM »

WTF, Dude?

OK.

I did not get that.

Mind you I could be completely wrong in which case, Mea Culpa
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »

WTF, Dude?

OK.

I did not get that.

Mind you I could be completely wrong in which case, Mea Culpa

Seems like a new person to me.

I need to mark something.

:poop:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2016, 08:20:20 PM »

WTF, Dude?

OK.

I did not get that.

I will bow out, now.

Just re-read the thread. It could go either way.
I will not be the one to assign such to the newb.

As I said, I will bow out of this discussion before my closet door is shattered.

:lol1:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »
The 80's was a strange decade.  :zoinks:

You make it seem as if you remember.  You must have been a fly on the wall, then.

:zoinks:

I still have my stirrup pants to prove I was there.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »

^You worry me, sometimes, GG.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »
They make stirrup pants for gophers?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2016, 11:07:05 PM »

See!

Disturbing, is't it?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2016, 01:28:14 AM »
Yes. This is a disturbing thread.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein