Author Topic: drunk or drugged posting  (Read 11801 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: drunk or drugged posting
« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
I wish I could engage in drunken posting. Have to get beer.
After seeing this thread, I've been thinking about the same thing.  Get beer, or drink the Jagermeister in my fridge.  Or both, but which first...

Regardless, I now have a plan for tonight.
what is that plan?
Misunderstood.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
After seeing this thread, I've been thinking about the same thing.  Get beer, or drink the Jagermeister in my fridge.  Or both, but which first...

what is that plan?
To drink heavily.  Possibly even vomit on the carpet, since I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow, and having them inspect it with a nice, fresh stain sounds like fun.  Drinking, the best boredom cure.  Ever.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »

what is that plan?
To drink heavily.  Possibly even vomit on the carpet, since I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow, and having them inspect it with a nice, fresh stain sounds like fun.  Drinking, the best boredom cure.  Ever.
what about your security deposit?
Misunderstood.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2007, 08:04:57 PM »
[/quote]
A dumb bitch that strung me along for three years of my life spilled red hair dye in here.  I've ashed many a blunt on the floor while I was smoking.   (DAMN YOU, EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTS!)  College apartment, so beer stains are guaranteed.

I haven't had a security deposit for about three of the four years I've been here.  Fuck it, what do I care?

So now I'm drinking about 1/3 of a bottle of Jager, then I'll go to the store and get some beer, then probably order some food.  That is the plan.  Puking may or may not occur.  If anything, it will be a bonus.  Cleaning it up will not, but if I don't, the silly parents will probably try to send me to rehab.

They never seemed to grasp that this is a drinking town with a football problem, and that the only alternative to sitting around and doing nothing was quite often sitting around and drinking.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #424 on: July 05, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
i recommend getting the beer first, or you may be too lazy after you are drunk.

then when you order in, i recommend chinese.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #425 on: July 05, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »
A dumb bitch that strung me along for three years of my life spilled red hair dye in here.  I've ashed many a blunt on the floor while I was smoking.   (DAMN YOU, EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTS!)  College apartment, so beer stains are guaranteed.

I haven't had a security deposit for about three of the four years I've been here.  Fuck it, what do I care?

So now I'm drinking about 1/3 of a bottle of Jager, then I'll go to the store and get some beer, then probably order some food.  That is the plan.  Puking may or may not occur.  If anything, it will be a bonus.  Cleaning it up will not, but if I don't, the silly parents will probably try to send me to rehab.

They never seemed to grasp that this is a drinking town with a football problem, and that the only alternative to sitting around and doing nothing was quite often sitting around and drinking.

Do you live in the Midwest??
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:06:19 PM by Catkiller »

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »
i recommend getting the beer first, or you may be too lazy after you are drunk.

then when you order in, i recommend chinese.

Both good advice, but I don't even take my own advice...and it is too late...for both!

Almost done with the Jager.  Drinking on an empty stomach is nice.  I don't get lazy when I'm drunk.  On a good day, I black out, and find my way home.  On a bad day, I hit inanimate objects because hitting people involves the law.  (Well, hitting those cars could have involved the law.  It would have been funnier if the owners came outside.)

As for chinese, I kind of wanted to get some of that shit before I left this hellhole, but the Chinese places are already closed!  I may just charge a hotel room to my parents' card tomorrow (They're paying my bills until I have a job.  I'm currently a bit jaded so I'm taking advantage of that.  Get over it.  Better than when I spent their money on large quantities of pot.) so I can order some Chinese tomorrow.  Maybe even get a case of beer and see if I can accomplish the mission, since the bitch of a neighbor apparently only wanted me to bone her when she was drunk.  (I wasn't, and didn't realize her intentions for about a solid day...)  She's gained some weight anyways, probably for the best.

Wow, I like that I can speak this freely here.  Refreshing change from the concentration camp that several people here seem to have escaped.  Maybe I'll have some fun over there in a few beers time.  Wait...gotta get the beer first.

I think this post counts?  I'm about half-cocked.  If it doesn't, don't worry, I plan on finishing the job.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #427 on: July 05, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »
have you started an introduction thread so people can get their shots in?

that might be fun for you when you are drunk.... >:D
Misunderstood.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #428 on: July 05, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »

Nah, I never introduce myself on forums.  I kind of loathe the whole "HEY I'M NEW GET TO KNOW ME BECAUSE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IMPRESSING YOU AND INTRODUCING MYSELF!" bullshit.  Some people here know me from the concentration camp.  Others, well, if they get to know me, fantastic, but I'm more focused on killing this bottle and getting b33r right now.

I reconsidered this suggestion.  I will get the b33r, THEN make the thread as I wait for food to be delivered.  Took me a second to realize that lulz could be had from such a thing.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #429 on: July 05, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »

Nah, I never introduce myself on forums.  I kind of loathe the whole "HEY I'M NEW GET TO KNOW ME BECAUSE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IMPRESSING YOU AND INTRODUCING MYSELF!" bullshit.  Some people here know me from the concentration camp.  Others, well, if they get to know me, fantastic, but I'm more focused on killing this bottle and getting b33r right now.

I reconsidered this suggestion.  I will get the b33r, THEN make the thread as I wait for food to be delivered.
i am glad to see that you have goals and are focused.
carry on.
Misunderstood.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #430 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:22 PM »
Do you live in the Midwest??
Nope, Leaving Virginia to return to Texas.  One hell-hole to another.  Nothing a combination of alcohol and drugs can't fix...once I get a job.  Silly drug tests...
"Hay, lets make pot illegal."  "Wai?"  "Cuz."  "OK!  ;D"  Stupid government.

OK, off to get beer, as the Jager is gone.  That, and I need a cig, and I've forgotten about that until I realized I'd be standing up soon.
i am glad to see that you have goals and are focused.
carry on.
Will do.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #431 on: July 05, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
I am making this a separate post as I know I am now drunk.  ( The drive to the grocery store proved that.  It was fun. )

I like this site.  It is a pleasant balance between the evil that is WP and the lawlessness that is "random."  (Not posting the "correct" name, for all I know there's an anon that would find lulz in posting this thread there...well...it'll happen anyways.  Bring it, anon.)  I think my time with the concentration camp is done.

On to business.  Went to the grocery store.  Bought a 4 pack of mikearitas and a 32oz (I don't think it is a 40oz...) of Mickey's.  The Mikearitas are 9.9% ABV, so you get more the drunk quicker.  The Mickey's is so I can finish strong.

Now to think about food...  Chinese restaurants should stay the fuck opoen longer.  Now I'm stuck with pizza or some pizza-like alternative.  Sonofabitch.

damn it, I was hungry when I ordered food.  Now I'm just thirsty.  Gotta refridgerate that shit for the morning when I'm hung over.  This 32oz mickey's is nearly done, then two more mikearitas.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:37:35 PM by shadexiii »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #432 on: July 06, 2007, 03:33:32 AM »
So who are you anyway, n00b?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #433 on: July 06, 2007, 07:22:19 AM »
they are passed out, as we speak.
Misunderstood.

Offline shadexiii

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #434 on: July 06, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
I am who I am.
they are passed out, as we speak.
I definitely was by 4:30.  I was up around 7:45, had to move out of the apartment.  Got distracted by television last night, though I can't reay remember what I was watching.  I think I may have had a slight buzz as late as 11:00 this morning.

Can't drink for a while, have to drive long distance tomorrow.  I might manage to get some pills though.  Depends on whether or not the other plans work out tonight.  I will make a better effort at posting drunken nonsense in the future.