Educational

Author Topic: Where is Lesotho?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Where is Lesotho?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2016, 02:59:33 PM »

So tell me are you still going to follow to old codgers around? It would be pretty stupid. I still say your insistence and consistency in doing so and interjecting and trying to fight Odeon's battles for him, unlike anyone else here, comes across as a personal investment in one or both of us. I cannot see the attraction. Its a little creepy, in an imbalanced fan girl kind of way. (I am picturing the "leave Britney alone" fan with you saying "Leave Odeon alone"). Its messed up.

Won't stop you and wouldn't if I could. I just question your motive and wonder if you question it too?

:dunno:

I'm not sure this thread is even part of your tantrum against Odeon :-\

I don't think you've mentioned Odeon once in this thread, except to accuse me of defending him :-\

This thread was created, simply for you to spew more of your mindless anti-Swedish racism :facepalm2:

But, that's not real racism, is it? It's not real racism, if you're throwing a tantrum at someone from that country :hahaha:

Racist twat :hahaha:

What race is Sweden?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »
Two old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

I am rooting for the middle finger wielding Hello Kitty!

Two, not Too.

The metal worker has to correct the grammar of the college graduate.  ::)    ::)    ::)

Corrected. Nice catch. Typing on an iPad is annoying and I misspell a lot. I try to catch everything and often fix my own posts later when I see mistakes I missed. Pretty sad given 9 years of higher education and a bunch of advanced degrees. For what it is worth, Apple has also fucked up a lot of the interaction between fields like these and how you can move around, check for errors, correct errors, and just efficiently use them. It seems every iOS updates it gets worse, especially the copy, paste, and other associated functions. My blurry vision ain't helping either.

:plus:

Can't use the larger page of emoticons, for instance. Have to get out of the field to get the emoticons available above it to work. Just annoying. Oh...and if you misspell a word, but iOS can't figure it out or chooses three wrong fixes, you can't get the "cursor" to move into the right spot in the word to make the correction. It will only select the whole misspelled word and highlight it red. At least not easier than it is to just delete the word and retype it from scratch.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2016, 03:23:17 PM »
For anybody to FORCE someone to stick their hands down somebodys kecks..well the forcer is taking a remarkable risk, putting a great deal of trust in somebody with their nackers in hand.  Or the other way round. But especially going for male perverts.  The more such creeps of that nature get prevented from reproducing the better for the world.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2016, 03:32:26 PM »
There are messed up people in the world. Apparently Lesotho and Sweden seem to have their fair share
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »
To be clear, she forced my hand down her pants. While it was my first time touching a girl's hooha, it's not like I took advantage and tried to enjoy it or actually finger her. It was uncomfortable and her fingernails cut me in three places. A year leter we sat next to each other in Spanish class in HS. Awkward! I was traumatized and didn't try to touch a girl for a very long time no matter how obvious and forward some of them were. Some guys starting calling me gay. I still have no self-esteem with the ladies. My marriage took away what little might have been there.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2016, 04:21:31 PM »
I mean...grab, twist, yoink. Doesn't matter whats down there its gonna hurt. I know a girl it happened to that did that. Only she used a blade on the guy. Glad I wasn't the guy in question (was her bf at the time)

Generally speaking its dumb of the pervert type who takes advantage of people to let them stick their hands near the abusers nether regions.  its giving the recipient way too much (from the perverts POV) chance to tear something off.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:15 PM »

So tell me are you still going to follow to old codgers around? It would be pretty stupid. I still say your insistence and consistency in doing so and interjecting and trying to fight Odeon's battles for him, unlike anyone else here, comes across as a personal investment in one or both of us. I cannot see the attraction. Its a little creepy, in an imbalanced fan girl kind of way. (I am picturing the "leave Britney alone" fan with you saying "Leave Odeon alone"). Its messed up.

Won't stop you and wouldn't if I could. I just question your motive and wonder if you question it too?

:dunno:

I'm not sure this thread is even part of your tantrum against Odeon :-\

I don't think you've mentioned Odeon once in this thread, except to accuse me of defending him :-\

This thread was created, simply for you to spew more of your mindless anti-Swedish racism :facepalm2:

But, that's not real racism, is it? It's not real racism, if you're throwing a tantrum at someone from that country :hahaha:

Racist twat :hahaha:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:35:24 PM by Cleocatra »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »
I mean...grab, twist, yoink. Doesn't matter whats down there its gonna hurt. I know a girl it happened to that did that. Only she used a blade on the guy. Glad I wasn't the guy in question (was her bf at the time)

Generally speaking its dumb of the pervert type who takes advantage of people to let them stick their hands near the abusers nether regions.  its giving the recipient way too much (from the perverts POV) chance to tear something off.

True dat!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 04:47:08 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 04:54:03 PM »
Frankly, I don't know what to say, except that Al is a rather pathetic human being.

Thanks. I never cheated on my wife. Sorry, you were saying something about being rather pathetic.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 04:57:08 PM »
No, he isn't. You are just both behaving like utter fucking knobends of late. (@odeon)

How do you propose to resolve the problems? Seriously. I'm listening.

I gave you pointers in that direction and you told me you would not read it. So I dare say that ship has sailed. Again, another outstanding choice of yours, Odeon.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2016, 07:03:57 PM »
A Pea comment! 

"I thought you two had a ceasefire because you two don't get along?

When I dislike someone, online or offline, I generally avoid them. Not hard for me."

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2016, 12:07:16 PM »
Makes me reminded of the time I fell out of a tree once. Only I only fell halfway out. Met a branch somewhere along the way. No prizes for guessing where. Close one though, could have been a lot worse. Ended up kind of sat on the thing, with a big, jagged broken branch about a half inch from my nackers. Looked like I'd got a wooden boner that learned from quite a few prolific and fluent users of the worst language anyone nearby must have heard in some time, not to mention loudest. At least, it was some time after the initial attempts came out in more of a 50 a day, 80yo smoker's wheeze :P But damn the thought still gives me the creeps. Any closer and that thing would have ended up putting me in hospital for sure.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2016, 12:34:51 PM »
There are messed up people in the world. Apparently Lesotho and Sweden seem to have their fair share

Deal with your butthurt, ffs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2016, 12:37:05 PM »
No, he isn't. You are just both behaving like utter fucking knobends of late. (@odeon)

How do you propose to resolve the problems? Seriously. I'm listening.

I gave you pointers in that direction and you told me you would not read it. So I dare say that ship has sailed. Again, another outstanding choice of yours, Odeon.

I've read page upon page of your drivel. I dare say there is nothing of interest there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein