Educational

Author Topic: Where is Lesotho?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Where is Lesotho?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2016, 08:49:08 AM »

Moot argument. She won't. I am not going to humour you to consider if she turns out like you.

Well, saying as you don't seem capable of even contemplating the possibility that your daughter might not turn out the way you wish, I guess I have my answer. Poor fucking girl   :thumbdn:

So tell me are you still going to follow to old codgers around? It would be pretty stupid. I still say your insistence and consistency in doing so and interjecting and trying to fight Odeon's battles for him, unlike anyone else here, comes across as a personal investment in one or both of us. I cannot see the attraction. Its a little creepy, in an imbalanced fan girl kind of way. (I am picturing the "leave Britney alone" fan with you saying "Leave Odeon alone"). Its messed up.

If you're making an exhibition of yourself, then it's likely I'll comment. Let's face it Al, you're making the site all about your butthurt, and you have been for quite some time. It's hard not to comment on such embarrassing behaviour. Get a grip of yourself, and I can assure you, I'll have nothing to comment on. Keep acting like a 50 year old crybaby, and I'm sure I'll make the odd comment :laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2016, 08:49:34 AM »
So if yoir daughter was "broken" or didn't meet your definition of what was acceptable...

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

Plenty, but I let my kids be themselves and am proud and support them. I guide them when I can, but know they have to become their own persons. I wouldn't talk like you do to them or even strangers in an internet forum.

I think Butterflies nailed it above.

ARROGANCE

None of us are perfect. None of us are the same. Wasting energy on shite is pointless. The premise of this thread seems lacking in merit. Attacking Butterflies...well...childish, immature, narrow-minded, and so on.

You have said many good things and made many valid points in discussions on here, but I don't get why you act like this.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 08:55:48 AM »
So if yoir daughter was "broken" or didn't meet your definition of what was acceptable...

What is wrong with you?

Plenty, but I let my kids be themselves and am proud and support them. I guide them when I can, but know they have to become their own persons. I wouldn't talk like you do to them or even strangers in an internet forum.

ARROGANCE

None of us are perfect. None of us are the same. Wasting energy on shite is pointless. The premise of this thread seems lacking in merit. Attacking Butterflies...well...childish, immature, narrow-minded, and so on.

You have said many good things and made many valid points in discussions on here, but I don't get why you act like this.

Attacking Butterflies? Trigger, Butterflies as I pointed out here has at every possibility interjected to fight Odeon's fights for him. I am not sure that he has asked for that dubious favour but she does on a regular basis. Me question in this is hardly "attacking her". You would not know this naturally because you have not been here but you comment anyway because you are a moron.

As for letting kids be themselves, what point are you imagining that you are making? Any? None? You aren't sure? Yes who and what Butterflies is has precisely nothing with who or what my daughter is and I do not expect I should wish to play a parenting role with Butterflies but I do with my daughter.

I know this is all confusing as fuck for you Trigger, but you are stupid and I am not going to force you to understand it.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 09:05:49 AM »

Moot argument. She won't. I am not going to humour you to consider if she turns out like you.

Well, saying as you don't seem capable of even contemplating the possibility that your daughter might not turn out the way you wish, I guess I have my answer. Poor fucking girl   :thumbdn:

So tell me are you still going to follow to old codgers around? It would be pretty stupid. I still say your insistence and consistency in doing so and interjecting and trying to fight Odeon's battles for him, unlike anyone else here, comes across as a personal investment in one or both of us. I cannot see the attraction. Its a little creepy, in an imbalanced fan girl kind of way. (I am picturing the "leave Britney alone" fan with you saying "Leave Odeon alone"). Its messed up.

If you're making an exhibition of yourself, then it's likely I'll comment. Let's face it Al, you're making the site all about your butthurt, and you have been for quite some time. It's hard not to comment on such embarrassing behaviour. Get a grip of yourself, and I can assure you, I'll have nothing to comment on. Keep acting like a 50 year old crybaby, and I'm sure I'll make the odd comment :laugh:

Again, My daughter is not you and will not be you, no matter how much you may wish it to be otherwise. I think there is just enough room in the world for one Butterflies and that is a good thing. She has different experiences, hopes, dreams, passions, and parents than you. She is not going to become you. It is stupid for you to imagine she might but not as stupid as it would be for me to contemplate this narrative.

Again, it raises the bar higher than the disingenuous stupid shit that Odeon says.

As for butthurt. Yes I see you say it a lot but I have yet to understand or appreciate exactly what I am supposedly butthurt over.  Again, it seems to be a narrative that you are promoting and maybe you even believe it. That's fine. People can believe whatever nonsense they wish to believe. If you try to tell me what I believe, then that is a little ridiculous. You can speculate all you want but trying to tell me what I think is pretty stupid. If you want to know I am happy to share. But telling me I believe something will not make me believe it.

Do you understand this on any sort of level?

As for making comments, that is what the forum is set up for. Making comments. I said before that I would not stop you if I could, but I do question your motive.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 09:14:01 AM »

Again, My daughter is not you and will not be you, no matter how much you may wish it to be otherwise. I think there is just enough room in the world for one Butterflies and that is a good thing. She has different experiences, hopes, dreams, passions, and parents than you. She is not going to become you. It is stupid for you to imagine she might but not as stupid as it would be for me to contemplate this narrative.

OK, fair enough. I'm sure you're an awesome dad, as long as your daughter chooses the right path. For what it's worth, my dad was pretty good too, until I disappointed him :2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 09:27:31 AM »

OK, fair enough. I'm sure you're an awesome dad, as long as your daughter chooses the right path. For what it's worth, my dad was pretty good too, until I disappointed him :2thumbsup:

Hold onto that narrative all you like. It's not one I am entertaining.  If you are stupid enough to make something out of whole cloth and think I would like to defend it you are sillier than I gave you credit for (and i did not give you much credit to begin with).

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »

Won't stop you and wouldn't if I could. I just question your motive and wonder if you question it too?

:dunno:

I'm not sure this thread is even part of your tantrum against Odeon :-\

I don't think you've mentioned Odeon once in this thread, except to accuse me of defending him :-\

This thread was created, simply for you to spew more of your mindless anti-Swedish racism :facepalm2:

But, that's not real racism, is it? It's not real racism, if you're throwing a tantrum at someone from that country :hahaha:

Racist twat :hahaha:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:58 PM »
Look mate, we have gotten on alright, for time. So you know I am neither biased, interjecting on odeon's behalf, if he wants to fight he can do it his fucking self. But both of you for FUCKs sake drop this shit. Its gotten beyond tiresome, its pointless and it achieves precisely jack fucking shit on a stick.

God I'd love heretic to be around this place, not that its her style. She'd tear you to fucking PIECES if you actually were stupid enough to seek her thoughts on it. Christ, the mental image I have, is hilarious because I know the way it would end up. With your dicksizing run through a blender. And served through a straw. And you know what. I'd stand by and laugh my ass off. And not just because it's her. Well, in some senses yes but because you know she would.

Lesotho is up zimbabwe way IIRC, that part of africa at any rate. I think.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:09:43 PM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 01:54:09 PM »
Frankly, I don't know what to say, except that Al is a rather pathetic human being.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 02:25:18 PM »
Too old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

I am rooting for the middle finger wielding Hello Kitty!

Two, not Too.

The metal worker has to correct the grammar of the college graduate.  ::)    ::)    ::)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 02:29:36 PM »
Too old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

Two, not Too.

The metal worker has to correct the grammar of the college graduate.  ::)    ::)    ::)

Maybe he means Les is too old to be behaving like this :P

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 02:31:21 PM »
No, he isn't. You are just both behaving like utter fucking knobends of late. (@odeon)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:50:05 PM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 02:34:30 PM »

Two, not Too.

Maybe he means Les is too old to be behaving like this :P

LOL!!!  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
No, he isn't. You are just both behaving like utter fucking knobends of late. (@odeon)

How do you propose to resolve the problems? Seriously. I'm listening.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »

What is wrong with you?

ARROGANCE

Attacking Butterflies? Trigger, Butterflies as I pointed out here has at every possibility interjected to fight Odeon's fights for him. I am not sure that he has asked for that dubious favour but she does on a regular basis. Me question in this is hardly "attacking her". You would not know this naturally because you have not been here but you comment anyway because you are a moron.

As for letting kids be themselves, what point are you imagining that you are making? Any? None? You aren't sure? Yes who and what Butterflies is has precisely nothing with who or what my daughter is and I do not expect I should wish to play a parenting role with Butterflies but I do with my daughter.

I know this is all confusing as fuck for you Trigger, but you are stupid and I am not going to force you to understand it.

You have become borish and have no valid points in any of this or any of your attacks on others. Anybody who knows me would know I am no moron. I am a certified genius. If you mean social moron, then I can probably concede a little. But coming from you and the way that you continuously act like a childish, internet troll that is indeed and clearly BUTTHURT...well, I know how to act better than you.

I intentionally act childish and sarcastic on here to be "funny" but I learned I am the only one who finds me "funny" so...whatever. I know my shortcomings. I also keep this tab open all the time on my iPad. I just don't post often. In all honesty, I still feel uncomfortable and guilty from some misunderstandings a few years ago, especially concerning someone I respect the hell out of on here.

You did attack Butterflies. She pointed out, rightfully so I might add, that this thread was BUTTHURT nonsense. You proceeded to imply pretty clearly she would be an embarrassment as a daughter and you continued to say pretty disrespectful things to her.

She can certainly take care of herself and doesn't need me to defend her.. But I find it pretty hypocritical to be saying all this stuff about protecting and respecting women and you talk to one like that.

This thread was clearly an attempt to imply odeon, as a Swede, is someone who rapes women or supports it...just because he is a Swede. I don't find rape funny in any way, shape, or form. As a 14-year old boy I was physically forced to put my hands down a 16-year old girl's pants. I had scars from her fingernails on my left arm for over 15 years. I have also twice intervened when drunk girls in the dorm on my floor were being "bothered" and helped them safely get back to their rooms. I am not trying to say I am some hero or make myself out to be some perfect gentleman, but it should never be taken lightly, yet it often is.

On top of that, the horrible marriage I was in included her repeatedly threatening to lie to the police that I beat and raped her so I would at least spend a night in jail. All because we had a verbal disagreement. This also included threatening to lie in court to get custody of my kids. I had to secretly record one of these tirades to protect myself, and I feel guilty to this day for doing that. At this point I have very little self-esteem either, so yeah...I have my problems.

Odeon is not perfect. You are not perfect. I am not perfect. So on and so forth. But you are carrying on in a way that just make you like the fool, even if your disagreement with odeon has merit. I don't care either way.

I was the subject of some of the bggest trolling on these forums, especially zOMG. Several people constantly attacked me. Nihilus? I know I can be annoying, so I don't expect to be liked. But I knew better than to give a shit.

Odeon is censoring stuff? Is that some big deal, given it is his forum? I personally think this thread should've been removed because of what it was meant to imply. Just like how child pornography or some other attacks by trolls should also be removed.

I have rambled at this point. Typing on an iPad is annoying, which is why I usually choose to avoid these discussions.

For the record...I never questioned your ability to be a good father. It wouldn't be my place unless I knew you personally and was aware of some form of abuse or something. Then I would pass judgment.

My oldest is bi. She also used to cut herself when she was being bullied by the other girls in Middle School and also by her mother. Her mother doesn't know about a lot because she confides in me (for obvious reasons). I live in an area where not being straight and believing only that one religion is considered beng an evil shite who is going to hell. As an Atheist, I raised my kids open-minded and taught them (when asked) about other beliefs. I couldn't come out with my beliefs growing up in a Catholic family. My parents themselves weren't strict, but the rest of the family were and expected me (as the first born son) to be a priest. Ha! I later learned that is why my dad's mother hated my Mum and me and my sister, because he was the first born son and marrying my Mum kept him from being a proper priest. Her sister was a nun. When my grandmother died, I didn't go. Didn't go to her 90th b-day celbration a few years prior either and my dad's new wife apparently badmouthed me at that celebration (my sister went, because she is a bigger person than me, and heard what was said).

You don't know me, just like I don't know you. I am judging your childish behaviour in here. I have even pointed out how you have had plenty of poignant, helpful posts over the years. I have been here for 8 years. Yes I leave now and again as I deal with my health and for the aformentioned issues from on here. I believe this thread was just wrong and classless on your part.

*rambles in own head some more incoherent thoughts
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:22:36 PM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems