Educational

Author Topic: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2016, 08:31:36 AM »
Saw it once...all that fiery red pubic hair is still burned into my brain.

I think I'll pass.  :LOL:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2016, 10:22:31 AM »
You could always put it in a new thread, and attach warnings  :o

He is rightly proud of his tangerine dream machine, and it seems a sin to deprive him of the chance to show it off :laugh:

Excellent suggestion.  :orly:  I'm so glad you're here right now to support this cause.  :plus:
:gopher:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2016, 10:31:45 AM »
You could always put it in a new thread, and attach warnings  :o

He is rightly proud of his tangerine dream machine, and it seems a sin to deprive him of the chance to show it off :laugh:

Excellent suggestion.  :orly:  I'm so glad you're here right now to support this cause.  :plus:

:indeed:

This site has been without nudity for too long. Maybe Pea can inspire some other members to post their erm... members  :eyelash:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2016, 07:01:24 PM »
And more from Pea!

Intensitysquared YAY or NAYIntensitysquared YAY or NAY
Done. Video response. Post it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656ggnuXZe4&feature=youtu.be

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2016, 07:44:44 PM »
It must be like eating lucozade flavoured candyfloss :eyelash:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »
This thread is officially win.  :2thumbsup:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2016, 08:03:37 PM »
It must be like eating lucozade flavoured candyfloss

Your choice to post it!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2016, 08:03:42 PM »
      Bloody hell.  :fp:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2016, 08:12:24 PM »
For the record, I am NOT Pea's "water boy", I just feel that since several members here want drama or complain about the lack of drama.....that calling me a "water boy" is HYPOCRISY.   As I said I have my limits, Pea knows and respects that.  I also respect Odeon's thoughts on the continuing ban on Pea.  Whether he respects that or not I have no idea.  I told Part's in person, that Pea is not that bad, I said the same to CBC and others.   The poll is satire and I don't take it seriously.  My not posting the penis pic's is based on sound reasoning.    I have enough stuff in the REAL world to worry about.

So good night, children.......everywhere!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:34:38 PM by rock hound »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2016, 08:12:54 PM »
Does that even EXIST butterflies? or is that more wishful thinking. If it does WHERE can I get it. Hell I might even COOK for it.  Because fucking hell that sounds good!  Because I love lucozade but don't drink it now usually because i don't want any adenosinergic- or otherwise-mediated GABAa antagonism as from that and the strychnine-like nd effects of caffeine to antagonize my antiseizure med]
 f kv i am hammered
oh a
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2016, 08:17:44 PM »
And more from Pea!

Intensitysquared YAY or NAYIntensitysquared YAY or NAY
Done. Video response. Post it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656ggnuXZe4&feature=youtu.be

My not posting the penis pic's is real.

:lol1:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2016, 08:43:07 PM »
I just feel that since several members here want drama or complain about the lack of drama.....that calling me a "water boy" is HYPOCRISY.
Thinking Hubert was the only one who made the water comment, and he's currently avoiding this place because of the drama.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2016, 06:20:27 AM »
Does that even EXIST butterflies? or is that more wishful thinking. If it does WHERE can I get it. Hell I might even COOK for it.  Because fucking hell that sounds good!  Because I love lucozade but don't drink it now usually because i don't want any adenosinergic- or otherwise-mediated GABAa antagonism as from that and the strychnine-like nd effects of caffeine to antagonize my antiseizure med]
 f kv i am hammered
oh a

Very sadly, I don't think it exists, but it would be nice to think it does :laugh:

I miss Lucozade. I can't get it in Hungary. We have Bomba instead. It's a cheap Eastern European knockoff of Lucozade. It's OK, but it's just not Lucozade :crybaby:

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've cut my finger on that evil metal Bomba lid >:(
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:22:29 AM by 'Butterflies' »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2016, 08:30:34 AM »
Reply from Pea.

"Oddly enough, Porridge is making me feel unfortable with the lucozade remark. Not heard that one before. Anyway, there you go, Butters - some scissor action: http://www.xvideos.com/video9032723/three_lesbians_eating_pussy

As for the other members wanting to post nudes again, most of the voyeurs and narcissists left years ago: Bint, HG, Peter McK, that chick who's a nurse (forgot name), Spokane Girl, etc. The current lot just bitch at one another without adding anything extra to make things interesting. It just feels negative around here now. I know that I am funny, and that I have charisma on this board. If someone like me fucks off, the place will be dead again. Very few crazies on here now.

What I was trying to say to Butters is that most of the men on here would rather see you be voyeuristic, despite the fact that you're lesbian. I consider that "correcting" a gay, personally. I'm aware you had this for years online.

I'll keep the video up for about a day. I don't want this fucking up my future criminal checks if some nutter decides to try and ruin me or something. I am a busy man with plans.

Oh, midlifeaspie is gone? Good. Lawyers are sharks, and he's a cunt for being one. He attacked me and my friend Steve out of the blue, so I consider him to be a prick anyway."

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2016, 08:55:53 AM »
Reply from Pea.

What I was trying to say to Butters is that most of the men on here would rather see you be voyeuristic, despite the fact that you're lesbian. I consider that "correcting" a gay, personally. I'm aware you had this for years online.

I am being voyeuristic. That's why I wanted you to post your cock. Well, I also just wanted to see if you'd do it, and well done, you did :2thumbsup: It brightened up my day :eyelash:

I would never be an exhibitionist though. I would never post nude pics of myself. Way back when I first joined here, I posted some innocent, fully clothed pics, and I felt a bit strange. I'm not even sure I would do that again, let alone nöödz :laugh: