Author Topic: Skyblue1 got arrested  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Skyblue1 got arrested
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »
I smiled.  The Butterfly flitted by.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 07:16:39 PM »
To somewhat expand on what others have said, it is best not to use the site at all whilst under legal scrutiny.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 06:51:27 AM »
Have to admit, this all sounds so easily avoidable.

Perhaps in future, to avoid any further innocent misunderstandings, it would be prudent of Skyblue to display a simple sign :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2016, 07:59:01 AM »

Perhaps in future, to avoid any further innocent misunderstandings, it would be prudent of Skyblue to display a simple sign :-\

Skyblue is a casual racist.
I don't think he was going out of his way to be racist but then I don't think he was trying to avoid being racist either. Kind of happy to subtlety (or not so subtlety) make it felt that the black people are not welcome and seen as distasteful. Being abrasive, curt and such. Then prepared to threaten with a gun if the black folk get pissed off at his attitude.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2016, 08:12:29 AM »

Skyblue is a casual racist.
I don't think he was going out of his way to be racist but then I don't think he was trying to avoid being racist either. Kind of happy to subtlety (or not so subtlety) make it felt that the black people are not welcome and seen as distasteful. Being abrasive, curt and such. Then prepared to threaten with a gun if the black folk get pissed off at his attitude.

Yes, and I find his attitude gross :laugh:

I always thought there was something off about him, but I was genuinely amazed when I saw this.

Strangely, I never knew about his racism before :-\

Scary man. I think I would literally shit myself if I went into his hairdressers, and he started cutting my hair. For some reason, when I watched his interview, I just kept thinking of Sweeney Todd :laugh:
I bet he has butchered plenty of his customers (most likely the black and disabled ones,) and has their bodies hidden under his house :o

On a slightly different note, I'm just glad AspieMomma ditched him, presumably when she realized he was a bona fide psychopath. She seemed nice enough, and judging by her username, I'm guessing she had a kid.
That would have been simply horrific if her and her kid had moved in with him :zombiefuck: Imagine the tales that poor kid would have grown up to tell :zombiefuck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2016, 10:38:49 PM »
Well its official. You and I agree about something. Any kind of racism is gross.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2016, 10:56:08 PM »
It's official the Pussycat of the Aspie Elite, and the Woman in Comfortable Shoes actually agree on something  ::)

Sheesh! Took you long enough!

This is a message board, not a ouija board  :zombiefuck:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2016, 11:14:35 AM »
I'd be up for trying myself on a show like that QV, especially since the format guarantees no arctic or near-polar environments (where no clothes just means no surviving at all) because I hate icy weather. And it makes my joints sore, or some of them at least. Bad knee, hips don't like it at all. At least, I would as long as ongoing medical treatment doesn't count towards my survival item (there are more than one to start with)

I'd go for a good knife, preferably a fixed blade type that has a saw-edged rear face of the blade, and a small compass set in the very base of the handle, rather than the gimmicky kind with hollow section to the handle for other bits of small kit, as that leaves less   space for the blades tang and results in a poorer quality, more breakable knife. A good quality blade is about THE
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
I'd be up for trying myself on a show like that QV, especially since the format guarantees no arctic or near-polar environments (where no clothes just means no surviving at all) because I hate icy weather. And it makes my joints sore, or some of them at least. Bad knee, hips don't like it at all. At least, I would as long as ongoing medical treatment doesn't count towards my survival item (there are more than one to start with)

I'd go for a good knife, preferably a fixed blade type that has a saw-edged rear face of the blade, and a small compass set in the very base of the handle, rather than the gimmicky kind with hollow section to the handle for other bits of small kit, as that leaves less   space for the blades tang and results in a poorer quality, more breakable knife. A good quality blade is about THE

I've never seen someone with a compass on the show.  They have a rough map and "everything" is in walking distance.  The mosquitos, fleas, etc. seem to be pretty annoying.  Potable water can be tricky.  The show is usually in some jungle location where heat and humidity are brutal (from New Orleans I'm familiar with the brutality).  Also, rains will make firewood/fire difficult.  Food seems to be a major problem, usually they're excited when they find a snake or frog,  Oh, and the knife is a machete.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2016, 09:10:26 AM »
It's official the Pussycat of the Aspie Elite, and the Woman in Comfortable Shoes actually agree on something  ::)

I can't always tell with this guy, but did he just call Butterflies a butch dyke?  Seems extreme.  She has always appeared very feminine to me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2016, 09:15:42 AM »

I can't always tell with this guy, but did he just call Butterflies a butch dyke?  Seems extreme.  She has always appeared very feminine to me.

I dunno. Its difficult to get a bead on.
I dunno is "women in comfortable shoes is a way to say "bull dyke" or simply Lesbian. I did not really pay it too much attention and I am not sure how much it matters.
Butterflies is gay. The site's worst secret. Good and bad there is far more going on with her. Its a non-issue.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2016, 09:19:32 AM »
Urban Dictionary defines "Woman in Comfortable Shoes" as "A lesbian who is unconcerned about appearing feminine.  Women's rugby teams are made up almost entirely of women in comfortable shoes."

Seems like a low shot attacking her for her appearance when I doubt he has ever seen anything but her avatar picture.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2016, 09:21:40 AM »
Urban Dictionary defines "Woman in Comfortable Shoes" as "A lesbian who is unconcerned about appearing feminine.  Women's rugby teams are made up almost entirely of women in comfortable shoes."

Seems like a low shot attacking her for her appearance when I doubt he has ever seen anything but her avatar picture.

Ah, okay.

In Genesis's defence I think that Genesis is not much of a thinker. I do not think he thought through much of what he said............ever.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2016, 09:36:00 AM »

I noticed the comment at the time, and just assumed it was a silly lesbian thing. He posted something in the newsbox about lesbians being "women in comfortable shoes," or something like that :laugh:

So, I'm guessing it's a bizarre dig at being a lesbian, rather than a bizarre dig at my appearance. Not very PC, and a bit silly, but not something that would bother me :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2016, 09:40:49 AM »
Hey!  I LOVE comfortable shoes.  Most of the time I'm in lace up athletic shoes.  And men't shoes at that.

Reasons? 

Protect my feet.  I have diabetes.
I have flat feet and need the support.
I have a wide foot and men's shoes run wider than women's
They last longer.
When I kick something it knows it's been kicked.

BTW, I'm always on the prowl for shoes for PA.  He wears a 13 Wide or 14 Extra-wide shoe depending on the style and make.   I have to buy them here because trying them on and shipping them back is too much of a hassle.