Author Topic: Bernie Sanders exposed  (Read 1398 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Bernie Sanders exposed
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 04:27:53 PM »
If Clinton gets in, there is a good chance of war with Iran.

If :trump: gets in, there is a good chance of war with everyone.  :headhurts:

If he means what he says, kind of.  He contradicts himself so much it's hard to know what he thinks.

He is proper mental though.

That's obvious.  Sander's evils aren't so apparent, but they are as bad as any of them. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »

If he means what he says, kind of.  He contradicts himself so much it's hard to know what he thinks.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 12:39:56 AM »

That's obvious.  Sander's evils aren't so apparent, but they are as bad as any of them.

Well last time I checked Sanders didn't want to ban all Muslims and make them wear armbands or build a wall around Mexico or bomb the Middle East into oblivion.  :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »

Well last time I checked Sanders didn't want to ban all Muslims and make them wear armbands or build a wall around Mexico or bomb the Middle East into oblivion.  :dunno:

Sanders does not mind war at all. Look at what his voting record as Senator has been.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 11:48:58 AM »

Sanders does not mind war at all. Look at what his voting record as Senator has been.

While he has voted for it at times over all that is not the case  Link

Here's a big list of where he stands on things,  I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff but I really dread the thought of Trump being elected  because who the fuck knows what he will do  Link
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 01:22:18 PM »

Yeah and he hugs black Muslim women on stage to grab votes.  He has voted for numerous wars and the dismantling of countries in the Middle East, killing God knows how many Muslims.  He has blood on his hands and lots of it.  Hugging black Muslims doesn't make that go away. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 01:27:22 PM »

Here's a big list of where he stands on things,  I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff but I really dread the thought of Trump being elected  because who the fuck knows what he will do  Link

Could we get hold of an actual record?  It doesn't mention Syria, Libya, Gaza, Yemen etc.  He just basically votes the same as the Democrat leader. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 02:13:25 PM »
Keep expecting Sanders nudes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 03:46:26 PM »
They're coming. 

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 04:37:07 PM »
Could we get hold of an actual record?
Here's an official government website. http://www.sanders.senate.gov/legislation/voting-record
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:39:10 PM by Jack »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 05:53:24 PM »

Could we get hold of an actual record?  It doesn't mention Syria, Libya, Gaza, Yemen etc.  He just basically votes the same as the Democrat leader.

Because the links posted aren't the official raised seal and notarized copies of the record and just a part of the vast conspiracy of lies??? 

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 08:55:23 AM »

Because the links posted aren't the official raised seal and notarized copies of the record and just a part of the vast conspiracy of lies???

I'm going to need to see a long-form birth certificate  :hitler:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 09:53:42 AM »

It's sad how people believe the nazi like propaganda used against Trump. This only makes me more suspicious of those who criticize him.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 12:03:21 PM »
Pretty sure that the US is going to get more screwed up, and it does not matter at all which one of these assholes get elected as the President.    The only difference is in what ways the US will get fucked up and the severity.    I do not buy Sanders as anti-war as he has voted in favor of the F-35, which makes him a tool of the Military Industrial Complex.   Cruz says he will have people patrolling Muslim neighborhoods.    Trump contradicts himself and has no real clear plans beyond his wall, and just seems to not genuinely want to help anyone but himself... he will be as corrupt as Putin and his allies in a business cronyism sense.    Hillary might be the worst candidate of them all, as her record of unethical behavior goes back to the 1970s.    I voted for Gary Johnson last election and Ron Paul the one before, but I disagree with them on some things as well.    I do not see a single option that is actually worth a shit, to be honest.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 02:05:26 PM »
That is the correct answer.

Welcome back mate. 6 years....Bloody Hell
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap