Author Topic: Underqualified to bitch about it  (Read 153 times)

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Underqualified to bitch about it
« on: September 13, 2015, 05:20:10 PM »
this is a good thing. I am in my mother's house only because I had to get out of Canada and I was a little worried about her since everyone around her is dying.

Her sister died a little while ago and now her sister's daughter, who had become a substitute, is not doing well. Her brother is ill as well. So I came down to see how she was doing.

Well, she's ornery and likely to be the one causing stress in other people's lives. Clearly she doesn't need me - when she runs short of people to manipulate, she finds new ones. They take advantage of her and take her money and property, and she doesn't learn. So no more of this. My godmother has been asking me to stay with her - next time that is what I am doing.

Meanwhile, my mother is sulking in her room because I challenged her. I proved her wrong in a political discussion so she switched to telling stories about how bad I was, like when I was 4 and crossed and 4 lane street to get to my father's job.  I waited for her to tell the story (which she told wrong) and then I asked, "I have just one question - I was 4. Who was supposed to be watching me?" That made her start yelling and I just kept quietly making my point and finally she switched to talking about her childhood abuse. I said I didn't know about that and she said, "No, you don't." with some tone of satisfaction. Then she offered me her car to go to the summer house to get my clothes. I think she wanted me out of the house but I said no. It was late, and I am tired and anemic.

So now she is sulking in her room. I think she will recover by tomorrow.
Meanwhile I will take public transportation to get to my errands in the states.

I think this is going better than ever before. In the past it was aggravating. Now I just want to get the facts down so that, unlike her, I will retain a good memory of what's happened.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Underqualified to bitch about it
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »
 :LOL:

Funny how things change over the years...when you can calmly call people out on their bullshit because you know it all too well...or sit back and act like you could care less...they will either run and hide or they can't get you out of the house fast enough.

Checkmate. :thumbup:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 11:52:07 PM »
What IQ said.

And wishing you the best, getting through this ordeal.

* scratches Wolfie behind ear *
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:48:46 AM »
What IQ said.

And wishing you the best, getting through this ordeal.

* scratches Wolfie behind ear *

Wurf wurf...
luckily I am only here for 10 days and most of it will be spent obtaining things I could not get in Montreal. Hopefully I won't see much of her.
Py brought up that she could have stuff going on. I'm sure she's depressed - she's never gotten over my father leaving her and now everyone around her is dying. One of the reasons I came down here is because I was worried about her.
But what PY said made me realize that I can't help her. She's going to have to deal with it without me. I can't take damage trying to help her. I am not her hero.

I'm not even Py's hero. When we play minecraft she comes and fights the skeleton archers and creepers. And then I get killed doing stupid stuff like swimming the wrong direction under water.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 02:52:21 AM »
:LOL:

Funny how things change over the years...when you can calmly call people out on their bullshit because you know it all too well...or sit back and act like you could care less...they will either run and hide or they can't get you out of the house fast enough.

Checkmate. :thumbup:

Yeah. Once I realized how toxic she is everything changed. It's harder calling your parents out because they think they have rights to your body and mind even when it's obvious they can't touch you.

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 05:43:57 PM »
My mother has recovered and has been tossing supplements at me all day. Of the over 20 bottles of pills and potions 7 were expired and 3 will expire within the next three months.

My mother does not believe in air conditioning.

So I am trying the only short acting one which is just past expiry. If it doesn't work it will sneak out to the trash with the expired ones. A few of these things I needed, but not four bottles of them. It would be nice if she did her homework and only gave me what I need instead of what someone she met in the health food store swore by.

She has cleaned her refrigerator by spraying it with the most noxious cover up liquid I have ever encountered.  It's making me ill. But she's not a wolfish so she can barely smell it. She puts these scents all over to cover up what she doesn't like. At least her latest kick is cinnamon. That I can tolerate.

I am now convinced that I cannot come down here when I am not feeling well. There is no one who will take care of me.

#Dancewithgarygopher