Educational

Author Topic: THE INTRODUCTION: by DriftingBlizzard  (Read 5036 times)

driftingblizzard

Re: THE INTRODUCTION: by DriftingBlizzard
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2006, 03:54:01 PM »
:yikes: What does arsed mean? :moon:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »
=I can't be bothered to do it now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

driftingblizzard

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 04:07:46 PM »
Thank you.  I'm locked in now.  I don't usually understand 80% of what people think I should easily understand.  And that's exactly what  led to the dumptruck incident of 1980.  At a nuclear facility in Midland Michigan.  Well, it never got its NRC operating liscense and is now the world's safest natural gas fired generating station....  god I'm feelin' generous and all giddy. kinda like scrooge when he started giving up the jack....   where do all these dots come from?....  IS ANYONE KEEPING TRACK OF MY ANSWERS THAT I'M SPEWWING HAPHAZARDLY AROUND THE WEB PAGES???  DOES ANYONE CARE?
P.s  what time on saturday nigth should I divulge my deep and ugly shortcomming of life?
P.S.S.  And no, it wasn't my fault that they didn't get there damned operating liscense. 
psss.  I hate how liscense is spelt.

Words that I should be given credit for coining:
knowit
dammit
thet
spelt
Watch my karma now......
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 06:44:23 PM by driftingblizzard »

duncvis

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »
Positive, but I'd like to bump into him sometime...   Is that why they call this site I2?  Because it combines intense personalities?

There was a first Intensity, that was shut down after only a brief run.

What happened to the original Intensity??

The original Intensity was part of The Neurolands. A few weeks after Intensity became active a shitstorm of *gasp* controversy was generated by a thread Jman started, 'Which female(s) on WP would you like to fuck'. In the face of criticism Neuroman let it be known that Intensity had been hacked along with the main Neurolands board, and that he *couldn't* get it back up. It appeared that he no longer wanted Intensity as part of N'lands, so Peter approached me during the uproar to see if the exiles could meet on my site The Drivel to discuss what to do next.

To cut a long story a bit shorter, I put Intensity² together and hosted it, originally with McJagger, Eamonn (retired) and OmegaFemale (disgraced) as the admins, now as a member run democracy with elected staff. You'll pick up the rest in between soon enough I expect. :zzz:

btw, duncvis is pronounced 'dunk' and vis as in elvis. uh huh huh.. :D

driftingblizzard

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2006, 04:11:53 PM »
For the precise details, you'd have to ask Mcj and others who were there from the start.

I wasn't asking you to run out and get precise details,  I was simply stating the fact that I LIKE precise details.  gawd, do you have A-S too?
Is that wrong of me to ask that? 
Now I'm going next door to talk to my neighbor that looks like Litigeousss's avatar.  He really gives out precise details wether you want them or not....  god, now i've stepped in dots....

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
driftingblizzard You have some cool posts. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

driftingblizzard

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2006, 04:17:17 PM »
When I grow up, I want to be a writer, and get free coffees at starbucks.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2006, 04:21:48 PM »
And the only thing I'll add to that is that the internet is the great equalizer.  Kinda like the liquor stores of old.  You meet the friendlest people in a liquor store.  Its better than church.  although church is good too.  But on the internet, even bad breath drops out of the equasiontion,  (damn, that's a hard word to spell).  OK, now I must go next door and deliver a 1500.00 check (US$)  for a terrible misunderstanding.  can that be claimed as health related?.....................................

driftingblizzard

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2006, 04:27:12 PM »
To cut a long story a bit shorter, I put Intensity² together and hosted it, originally with McJagger, Eamonn (retired) and OmegaFemale (disgraced) as the admins, now as a member run democracy with elected staff. You'll pick up the rest in between soon enough I expect. Zzzz

btw, duncvis is pronounced 'dunk' and vis as in elvis. uh huh huh.. Cheesy

Too late on making the long story short, if its a long story, continuing makes it a longer story.  so you should have said "to make a long story even longer".,..  do I get bitten now?

AND how does someone retire from Asperger's?  I'd like to see that trick.
Thank you for clearing up the pronounciation of your name but what does it mean?   
Aaron now leaves to talk with said neighbor, and steal a bottle of his vintage, while paying off a stoopid $1500.00 bet and waiting for Crazy Bitch to get on-line!~
But I DOOOO thank you for Isquared...  Its a life line.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2006, 04:30:29 PM »
* Crazy Bitch is here, with advice:

You need to start an ask away thread. 

POSTWHORE!  I COMMAND IT!

J  O  I   N   U   S   !  !  !
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »
I would crawl across a freshly cut corn field, naked during a hail storm to hear your fart come across a static filled walky-talky.  So yes I will do as you command, IF I knew what the hell you just told me to do.  You kinda have to act like you're talking to a kindergardener..... damn, more dots. 
AND< now I don't want to leave my ILLUMINATED keyboard to go next door because you are here.  with me.  drinking wine as I wisper in your ear.  or somethingk.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »
Oh lord... should I have not posted the picture of me with a gun?  I'm 100% not romantically interested in anyone over the internet, no matter how rich, handsome, or free of V.D. they may be.

I enjoy scintillating platonic converstaion though.  :)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »
But hey, look at my karma grow!
!In soviet union, sometime, the exclamation is at start of sentance, which make much more sense.  You know sentence is exciting when start of readingk.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
:hornysign:  A GUN?~  I thought it was a microphone~ :bananas: :spank:

duncvis

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2006, 04:43:16 PM »
To cut a long story a bit shorter, I put Intensity² together and hosted it, originally with McJagger, Eamonn (retired) and OmegaFemale (disgraced) as the admins, now as a member run democracy with elected staff. You'll pick up the rest in between soon enough I expect. Zzzz

btw, duncvis is pronounced 'dunk' and vis as in elvis. uh huh huh.. Cheesy

Too late on making the long story short, if its a long story, continuing makes it a longer story.  so you should have said "to make a long story even longer".,..  do I get bitten now?

We don't bite for pedantry. We have loads of nitpicking buggers. So far, you seem pretty safe.  :police:

AND how does someone retire from Asperger's?  I'd like to see that trick.

me too, I'd retire tomorrow. ;) Eamonn has retired as an admin, and now entertains himself by insulting people and practicing expanding his word power.

Thank you for clearing up the pronounciation of your name but what does it mean?

silly joke inspired by the King-life quiff of a female Malaysian student who I was at uni with. It amused me and a friend so much we bacame Jimvis and Duncvis in homage, and practiced our dodgy elvis impressions.   

But I DOOOO thank you for Isquared...  Its a life line.

I like it here anyway. Welcome to the madhouse.  >:D