Author Topic: One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen  (Read 254 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen
« on: January 17, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »
Unfortunately the website I saw the image on has programmed it so that I can't simply copy the URL or save the image to my computer. That's probably for the best though as every time I look at it I want to punch something.

I look at people doing stupid stuff. It can be pretty funny sometimes and it makes me feel better about my own intelligence. Seeing as how social networking is practically a hive for stupid people, this article seemed harmless by it's title, even if I don't normally use the site.

The link is full of disgusting wastes of oxygen, but I'm talking about one post/image in particular:

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7008949/15-people-who-shared-way-too-much-information-with-the-internet/page:3

It's number 11, at the top of the page.

Do I even need to say what makes this wrong? Do I need to tell you why it's not okay? Maybe not but I'll do it anyway because I need to vent. As I'm autistic, I have to have things organized so I'll make a fucking list about how this is not okay.

1) The oxygen-wasters are celebrating a miscarriage. They are even considering "going out for drinks". Any sane, rational human being wouldn't need drinks after a miscarriage. They'd need fucking therapy! I don't know people personally who've had a miscarriage, but I do know people personally who did lose a child.

It was a nasty accident so I'll spare the details. The fact is, these people (great people) are still broken up about it to this day. As far as I'm aware, both are getting therapy. I don't know for sure as I haven't seen them in a while. WHEN YOU LOSE A CHILD YOU DON'T FUCKING CELEBRATE The fact of the matter is, these oxygen-wasters are not sane, rational human beings. They are monsters. Anyone who celebrates the death of a child is a monster.

Fuck, anyone who kills a child is a monster. I mean an actual child by the way, not a foetus. That doesn't count.

2) "RIP Mariah tho"

What the actual fuck? It's one thing to celebrate the death of a child, it's another to toss that life aside as if it's nothing. There is one reply saying "sorry bout your baby" then they move on to drinks and "WHOO PARTY A CHILD'S DEAD!"
Yes I'm well aware that no one said that, but they might as well be saying it.

3) "Just hmn"

What the hell does that even mean? Not only have they celebrated the death of a child, but they've practically murdered the English language. ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

But wait, there might be a silver lining. "A silver lining, Some_Bloke these cunts are celebrating a miscarriage, where is the silver lining?"

Well, considering what a horrific oxygen-waster the person who celebrated a miscarriage is, I'd say it's probably better for the child to die as a result of miscarriage than to be raised by such a monster. Then again, child services would probably take the child away and place it in foster care or something.

My faith in humanity died a long time ago so I'm not surprised by these oxygen-wasters but I am disgusted.  :finger:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 05:17:09 PM »
You contradict yourself, stating a fetus isn't a child and doesn't count, then continuing to refer to the miscarried fetus as a child.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:52:48 PM »
...monster?

No.
Immature, young, not ready to have a child...most likely.
No she shouldn't have posted about it on the internet, and not in the way that she did.
...she obviously needs to get a better birth control plan.

Not every pregnancy is a celebrated event...sometimes the condom breaks and it's the last thing you planned for on top of everything else going on in your life at the time.

Some assume every woman who becomes pregnant is overwhelmed with motherly love at the instant of conception and is ready to go out shopping for a mini van and join the PTA. 

All I can remember at the 3 month mark (when most miscarriages happen) when I was pregnant was being so sick for 3 months I couldn't crawl out of bed, scared shitless, and wondering WTF I had gotten myself into while the SO at the time went out celebrating every night until he couldn't stand up because now he had proof that "it" worked.  :facepalm2:

The motherly love came a lot later. :LOL:   

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
The stupid thing is posting about it.

Girl was pregnant, did not get an abortion, but found she was relieved she miscarried.

Happens. Girl could have gotten pregnant without having it planned. Could have gotten pregnant willingly, and then gotten scared. Story does not tell that. She does express some sadness for the loss of it, aside to the relief.

Then a friend wants her to go for a drink.
Could be celebration, but could also be that they had not been going for a drink all the time there was a pregnancy, to not hurt the baby. It does not tell.
Timing of asking it is weird. But could easily be the case.

Pregnancies do weird stuff, hormonal wise. Endings of pregnancies too. You can blurt out things you never wanted to say that way. Posting them online is bloody stupid.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 06:19:10 PM »
I think #14 personally was the worst for me.

The dipshit posting selfies while her grandfather is dying.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 07:33:26 PM »
SB, the world is chock full of monsters. No really, if you go walk down the street, just about everyone you see will be an emotionally stunted, narcissistic, resource consuming, predatory monster.

Its true.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 08:59:47 PM »
You contradict yourself, stating a fetus isn't a child and doesn't count, then continuing to refer to the miscarried fetus as a child.

The image I have in my head of miscarriage is a baby dying as it leaves the womb, as that's been the case with miscarries people have told me about.

Then again, I'm not a doctor and I've never seen a miscarriage up close.  Even so, it's not really a reason to celebrate.

SB, the world is chock full of monsters. No really, if you go walk down the street, just about everyone you see will be an emotionally stunted, narcissistic, resource consuming, predatory monster.

Its true.

I know.

To anyone learning this for the first time, welcome to the human race.

Not every pregnancy is a celebrated event...sometimes the condom breaksand it's the last thing you planned for on top of everything else going on in your life at the time.

That's pretty much how I was born.   :asthing:

I think #14 personally was the worst for me.

The dipshit posting selfies while her grandfather is dying.

Grinning and pulling stupid faces and everything. What a disrespectful bitch.  :headhurts:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 09:21:48 PM »
The image I have in my head of miscarriage is a baby dying as it leaves the womb, as that's been the case with miscarries people have told me about.

Then again, I'm not a doctor and I've never seen a miscarriage up close.  Even so, it's not really a reason to celebrate.

Miscarriage can occur at any stage of pregnancy.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 10:16:16 PM »
Not every pregnancy is a celebrated event...sometimes the condom breaksand it's the last thing you planned for on top of everything else going on in your life at the time.

That's pretty much how I was born.   :asthing:

I think that's how a lot of us were born.  :LOL:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »
My faith in humanity died a long time ago so I'm not surprised by these oxygen-wasters but I am disgusted.  :finger:

I saw this picture on the page you linked. My faith in humanity is restored.  :zoinks:

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6988058/the-subtle-selfie-award-goes-to-these-13-a-winners

I couldn't copy the photo, but it's #1  :2thumbsup:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 11:24:20 PM »
I also found this picture following links to your links.  :lol1:

:gopher:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 05:46:32 AM »

Most miscarriages happen without women knowing for sure they were pregnant, before they took a pregnancy test. In many cases they will be relieved they are not pregnant, without even realising they were.
If it happens at the end of the first semester it may look like a tiny tiny baby, before that often it will be hard to impossible to make out what bit of the bleeding is the fetus.
In second trimester it is often not called a miscarriage, but a premature birth. And the fetus will look like a baby. It can resemble relatives like a spitting image. Everything that should be there is there, just not able to live. Often way harder on the parents. Also because after the first trimester you think you are safe from that to happen.

I had trouble getting pregnant. Had a few non confirmed miscarriages. For myself, I followed the ancient rule not to test till I had missed two periods. That way I would not be too sad if a miscarriage happened. I could tell myself I just was not pregnant. That was sad enough. Did not tell anyone I was pregnant before the first trimester passed. Did not dare to take it as a truth myself. Because chance that the fetus can never develop into a baby is massive in the first trimester.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!