Author Topic: Oklahoma kills a classmate of mine...  (Read 202 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Oklahoma kills a classmate of mine...
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:02:27 PM »
I can't believe I went to High School with this dude. His nickname back then was "Sweetness".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oklahoma-carries-out-its-first-execution-since-botched-one/ar-AA8dxtP

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Oklahoma kills a classmate of mine...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 11:49:48 PM »
My senor year of high school a friend of mine was murdered by two other classmates one of which I knew pretty good over spring break.  They ended up pleading guilty to avoid the death penalty taking a 30 minimum sentence before being eligible for prole which is this year if they didn't get in any more trouble in prison. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 04:32:24 PM »
My senor year of high school a friend of mine was murdered by two other classmates one of which I knew pretty good over spring break.  They ended up pleading guilty to avoid the death penalty taking a 30 minimum sentence before being eligible for prole which is this year if they didn't get in any more trouble in prison.

Damn, that's pretty fucked up.  Just what motivated them to kill??

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 06:45:39 PM »

$300 that's it, he had it they wanted it.  They didn't even have a grudge against him, he was even friends with one of them in middle school  we all played AD&D together.  They set him up promising to bring him to a guy they said they knew who was going to sell him a M-14 for the money, they took him out in the woods, killed him with a tire iron and put him in a hole they had already dug.  They didn't find him for a week when a guy walking a dog found him.  The cops solved it almost immediately after that.  The thing that pissed a lot of people I knew off was the reaction of the school, they did nothing in the year book yet they had memorial page for two kids who committed suicide that year one not long before all this happened,  but then again he was not popular like they were he was just a real geeky half Korea kid who was going into the Air force in another three months

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 07:21:59 PM »
:aff:
:gopher:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 08:14:34 PM »
I can't believe I went to High School with this dude. His nickname back then was "Sweetness".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oklahoma-carries-out-its-first-execution-since-botched-one/ar-AA8dxtP

Not a supporter of the death penalty, but do realize the families of some victims might find it just punishment, and consider their viewpoint on the topic to me more important than mine. The mother in this case has made statements of being betrayed by the justice system because she's apposed to the death penalty.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/31/mother-of-infant-who-was-raped-and-murdered-speaks-out-on-man-convicted-of-the-crime/

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 08:46:26 PM »

Not a supporter of the death penalty, but do realize the families of some victims might find it just punishment, and consider their viewpoint on the topic to me more important than mine. The mother in this case has made statements of being betrayed by the justice system because she's apposed to the death penalty.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/31/mother-of-infant-who-was-raped-and-murdered-speaks-out-on-man-convicted-of-the-crime/

I'm not a fan of it either too much of a chance for mistakes and I would rather have them locked up forever  so they can think about what they did and know they will never be free again

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
That's basically what she said too, except for the margin of error part; more of personal moral values. Interesting that in the course of three trials, she claims the prosecutor never asked her.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 01:49:06 AM »

$300 that's it, he had it they wanted it.  They didn't even have a grudge against him, he was even friends with one of them in middle school  we all played AD&D together.  They set him up promising to bring him to a guy they said they knew who was going to sell him a M-14 for the money, they took him out in the woods, killed him with a tire iron and put him in a hole they had already dug.  They didn't find him for a week when a guy walking a dog found him.  The cops solved it almost immediately after that.  The thing that pissed a lot of people I knew off was the reaction of the school, they did nothing in the year book yet they had memorial page for two kids who committed suicide that year one not long before all this happened,  but then again he was not popular like they were he was just a real geeky half Korea kid who was going into the Air force in another three months

:(

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein