Educational

Author Topic: Shining Force Central revenge  (Read 1212 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Shining Force Central revenge
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 10:45:06 AM »
http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumesyn/forums/index.php?showtopic=126&st=0#

Wow, SFC was closed down by an unhappy nerd with too much time on his hands. And I thought I was bad. :p

It gave me a good laugh on those fucking clique-obsessed members, though.

thepeaguy

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »
Oh yeah, Dunc: Did you succeed at winding them up, or were they too good for you?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 03:32:26 PM by Uber-Pea »

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 03:36:44 PM »
I haven't had time to start yet mate, its been xmas.  :P

thepeaguy

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »
I haven't had time to start yet mate, its been xmas.  :P

Xmas time... lalalala... mistletoe and wine... lalalalala.

thepeaguy

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »
Actually, Dunc, don't worry about it: I need to learn to move on.

Mel would say the same.

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 02:33:50 PM »

Good man. Why would you give a fuck about being mocked by a bunch of basement dwelling geeks anyway?

'I know more about a video game than you, therefore I am uber'

'How sad does that make you then, you unfuckable 35 year old lamer in a Nintendo t-shirt living in his mum's basement? LOL self pwnage'

thepeaguy

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 03:04:42 PM »

Good man. Why would you give a fuck about being mocked by a bunch of basement dwelling geeks anyway?

'I know more about a video game than you, therefore I am uber'

'How sad does that make you then, you unfuckable 35 year old lamer in a Nintendo t-shirt living in his mum's basement? LOL self pwnage'

Back when I was oblivious to places like WP, I wanted to make friends with people of the gaming persuasion online, since I have little or no luck to making friends of that calibre in real-life. I tried to be polite and friendly, but some people there felt the need to belittle me over looking stupid or not socially-clued up as they thought they were.

I understand your reasoning, but when you have a history of being bullied and ridiculed by people from school and college, you tend to feel that it's your fault for not making them like you.

I'll talk more, but I need to go now.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 03:10:40 PM by Uber-Pea »

duncvis

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
I have as it goes; middle school was four years of abuse, being ostracised and set up for stuff, hassled by certain teachers, and playground fights. At the time it sucked. I was lucky enough that it didn't crush my self-esteem, I just carried a lot of anger and fuck-you attitude into adulthood, which is still causing me problems as far as socially appropriate behaviour goes - you seem to be suffering from a fair amount of self loathing as a result of the shit you went through. It wasn't your fault - a lot of people are cunts (this rises to 95% between 11 and 17, according to the Bureau of Fictional Statistics). Hopefully you can let go of it and learn that you are the bigger man mate.

thepeaguy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
I have as it goes; middle school was four years of abuse, being ostracised and set up for stuff, hassled by certain teachers, and playground fights. At the time it sucked. I was lucky enough that it didn't crush my self-esteem, I just carried a lot of anger and fuck-you attitude into adulthood, which is still causing me problems as far as socially appropriate behaviour goes - you seem to be suffering from a fair amount of self loathing as a result of the shit you went through. It wasn't your fault - a lot of people are cunts (this rises to 95% between 11 and 17, according to the Bureau of Fictional Statistics). Hopefully you can let go of it and learn that you are the bigger man mate.

You know, I'm just like RoberN in that regard, man -- and it scares me.

I wish I wasn't so damn compassionate towards every individual who probably does not deserve it because they might be selfish individuals. I'm fed up of having to blame myself over every bad incident I had with other people. Sometimes, I wish I had a genuine fuck-you attitude you've got (not the online one, for it's a pretense); you seem to be getting the better deal out of it than I am. However, my moral responsibilities forbids it.

Why should I be the one to carry such bitterness when it might not have been my fault?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 02:52:01 PM by Queen Drahma »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »

I wish I wasn't so damn compassionate towards every individual who probably does not deserve it because they might be selfish individuals. I'm fed up of having to blame myself over every bad incident I had with other people. Sometimes, I wish I had a genuine fuck-you attitude you've got (not the online one, for it's a pretense); you seem to be getting the better deal out of it than I am. However, my moral responsibilities forbids it.

Why should I be the one to carry such bitterness when it might not have been my fault?

and why should everyone new be made to suffer for the abuses of your past?
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »

Let he who hath not sinned cast the first raspberry.

Shut it, Faggs. Save your sagely advice to those who have asked for it. No-one's prefect.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 02:31:46 PM by Queen Drahma »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »

Shut it, Faggs. Save your sagely advice to those who have asked for it. No-one's prefect.

i never start calling people names (jokkingly of course), without having gotten to know them first.

so amswer the question pee pee.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 09:45:47 AM »
 :P
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »
 :moon:
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 09:49:50 AM »

i never start calling people names (jokkingly of course), without having gotten to know them first.

so amswer the question pee pee.

No. Can't be arsed to play this game anymore.