Educational

Author Topic: To those who watch anime...  (Read 543 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: To those who watch anime...
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »
Do you either prefer the dubbed version, or the original Japanese version with subtitles included? Feel free to state your reasons why you've opted for that particular preference.

My mate, Corey, brought this up earlier on AIM.
I like both.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
OK, I'll explain, since you seem to have not been asking a rhetorical question:  You seemed to be saying that it was impractical to do my nails, that I polished my nails, and/or that I wasn't actually talking about doing my nails.  I choose to correct these implications.

Summary time: You said that you're lazy, I randomly called you a "lazy rhino" (don't ask), and then I went on about nails but rhinos don't really have nails like we do because they have odd-looking feet (don't bother correcting me; I know that I'm no zoologist, I'm just a tard on disability), and then you started to educate me about your nail hygiene -- that's where I got lost and thought that you used your woman powers to confuse my pretty, little mind.

sounds to me as if she has developed an effective means of baby-sitting the troll. :green:
Misunderstood.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 09:07:04 PM »
Subtitled. Dubbing a well-acted one (goes for non-anime as well) borders on sacrilege.