Educational

Author Topic: Shining Force Central revenge  (Read 1098 times)

thepeaguy

Shining Force Central revenge
« on: December 22, 2006, 12:15:56 PM »
I want to add an entry of Shining Force Central on urbandictionary.com because I can't stand the community and I can't stand the fucking cocky owner. If you can can give me any feedback on this draft, it would be greatly appreciated:

Shining Force Central

"It is a website based on a popular rpg video-game series which gave a female geek the means to obtain semi-celebrity status on the internet for nearly a decade -- Moogie the Goat. After garnering so much attention for herself from the computer snobs, the Shining fanboys and girls, and the popular assholes (which make up the bulk of her community), the narcissist goat decides to call it a day by giving up her website (Shining Force Central) to the lucky new owner while she 'whisks off into the sunset', as it were."

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 03:35:14 PM by Uber-Pea »

purposefulinsanity

Re: Shining Force Central revenge
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 12:18:57 PM »
I'm sorry I can't really offer any constructive criticism about your draft, not knowing much about the site. I hope posting that entry will help you move past the way those assholes acted with you though.

duncvis

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 12:21:45 PM »
Ditto. Meh, creating a clique of RPG obsessed fanboy lamers is extreme self ownage anyway, so 'LMFAO' might be a more fitting description. ;)

thepeaguy

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »
Ditto. Meh, creating a clique of RPG obsessed fanboy lamers is extreme self ownage anyway, so 'LMFAO' might be a more fitting description. ;)

I hate cliques of the snobbish variety, no matter what hobby they're into.

Fucking twats, the lot of 'em. They humilated an autistic member who wasn't as socially clued-up as they were.

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 12:29:19 PM »
Fuck the fucking fuckers. PM me a synopsis of the game/ positions likely to send the core posters into a defensive huddle, and then set a stopwatch to see how long it takes them to ban me.  :evillaugh:

thepeaguy

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 12:54:12 PM »
Fuck the fucking fuckers. PM me a synopsis of the game/ positions likely to send the core posters into a defensive huddle, and then set a stopwatch to see how long it takes them to ban me.  :evillaugh:

Sure, if you're up to it.

duncvis

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 01:04:02 PM »
Yeah, bring em on. Lets see if I can make some basement dwelling uber-dorks cry.  :evillaugh:

thepeaguy

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 01:12:51 PM »
Yeah, bring em on. Lets see if I can make some basement dwelling uber-dorks cry.  :evillaugh:

Let's see...

Well, if you tell them how great Shining Soul is (which is crap, btw) and how the rest of their precious series is rubbish, you might get a response out of it.

There's also a guy there by the name of Cull, who likes the beasty-looking girls from the games (see his avatar), so you could pick on him on that.

Hmm... What else?

You could say how the webmistress looks a bit of a munter (just look at her pics).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 03:02:25 PM by Uber-Pea »

duncvis

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 01:32:02 PM »
Good start. Can you PM me a synopsis, explanation of the series, or links to put it all in context for me? Then I'll be ready to go undercover.  :mwhaha:

thepeaguy

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »
Good start. Can you PM me a synopsis, explanation of the series, or links to put it all in context for me? Then I'll be ready to go undercover.  :mwhaha:

Okay, I'll do it maybe tonight or tomorrow.

duncvis

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:25 PM »
Proper bo. I could do with a new target for my trolling now the Nazis on last.fm have got boring.  >:D

thepeaguy

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 01:39:21 PM »
Proper bo. I could do with a new target for my trolling now the Nazis on last.fm have got boring.  >:D

If you make me laugh with your antics, I'll give you +100 karma.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 02:56:52 PM »
Where's Jaha and Chester when you need them??

thepeaguy

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »
Where's Jaha and Chester when you need them??

I didn't know that you were a Shining nut, of all people.  :-\

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 03:13:34 PM by ! »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 07:13:34 AM »

no effing shite.
Misunderstood.