Author Topic: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...  (Read 8082 times)

ozymandias

Re: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »
Litigious, enough!  Lets drop this issue for a few days, a truce if you will, I'm feeling emo and just want a bit of peace to last for a few days!  OK???

Nobody is persuading anybody to change they're views, so lets' all agree to disagree WITHOUT being disagreeable! 

Yeah, thats not the I2 way, but then again, maybe I'm not Intense enough!

Offline pixel

• one
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2006, 12:32:03 AM »
I don't like those filthy, bloodthirsty savages! And i don't care who doesn't like it that i don't like them. :finger:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2006, 04:55:53 AM »

Oh, and Litigious, I noticed how you've dodged practically everything I sent your way. Pwned you, didn't I?

No, I can answer, if you want me to. Denmark, Norway and Sweden are so similar, that an "extrapolation" from Denmark and Norway to Sweden hardly is a great false. Since Swedish politicians and media are so dishonest, compared with their colleagues in Denmark and Norway, an extrapolation is in fact almost a must. It's not what would be considered science to do so, but when was politics ever science?

THAT's your reply? That, in your opinion, the Swedish media and politicians are dishonest, and therefore it follows that....?

Pwned.

That I'm an aspie and part of a vulnerable minority doesn't mean that I haven't the right to have an opinion on other minorities, when I think they're wrong. Pim Fortuyn was gay and attacked islam for being intolerant to gay people. Gay people are a vulnerable minority as much as aspies. In fact, both aspies and gays are much more vulnerable than muslims, since we have no mighty state officially supporting our interests like the muslims have. There are 22 arab states standing against little Israel for example. Which state is standing behind us fighting narrow-minded NTs? Which state is fighting the homophobes on behalf of gay people?

I notice that you're still not actually replying to anything I said. All I can see is the vain hope of new conjecture covering the old one.

Pwned.

Fjordman isn't very consistent, no, and he over-generalizes, but he has more sense than the islamic extremist fools, however. And as I said, it is so fucking typically Sweden, that it has to be a black muslim woman that finally stands up against the religious morons.

Still no actual reply, I note.

Pwned.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2006, 05:11:32 AM »
*brain explodes*

I can't bring myself to join in this debate... some people are so determined to reduce a diverse group of people to a label that even being smacked round the chops with the irony bat has little effect. What happened to rationality? :tantrum:

duncvis

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2006, 05:23:17 AM »
I don't like those filthy, bloodthirsty savages! And i don't care who doesn't like it that i don't like them. :finger:

Wow, what a well reasoned opinion. Tosser.  :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »
What happened to rationality? :tantrum:

It's at the Ginseng Forum. Relatively speaking, of course. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2006, 05:52:12 AM »
What happened to rationality? :tantrum:

It's at the Ginseng Forum. Relatively speaking, of course. :LMAO:

I forgot. Silly me.  :smarty:

One more comment for the all-muslims-are-evil posse: how many muslims do you actually know?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2006, 08:38:01 AM »
i know very few muslims.  the ones i have known seem to be very decent people, just like the few mormons that i know.

i do not have a phobia against any particular group.  yet i do not condone the actions of animal rights people who spray paint women's fur coats.  nor the environmentalists who set hummers on fire.  nor christian right wingers who shoot abortion doctors.  nor am i a big fan of muslims who believe that the indidels should be beheaded.
in short, people may have any views they want.  once they impose their will on other peoples property, life or freedoms, then i have a problem with it.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2006, 08:39:27 AM »
THAT's your reply? That, in your opinion, the Swedish media and politicians are dishonest, and therefore it follows that....?
Pwned.

OK, this is NOT a personal attack, it's just the only conclusion I can draw: You must either be much more AS than I am and simply unable to look through the lies or, like the NTs, living on wishful thinking. In Norway and Denmark there is a free debate whether this multicultural experiment should continue or not. In Sweden the debate is practically forbidden among "decent" political parties. What kind of a democracy is that? Didn't that hypocrite Lars Leijonborg treat his Danish colleague Pia Kjersgaard, and, subsequently, a great part of the Danish people, her voters, like an idiot, when he met her in a "debate" a couple of years ago? He showed openly that he didn't respect democracy and the will of our neighbour people, the Danes. That's the attitude of Swedish politicians and the reason they cannot be trusted one wit.

Quote from: odeon
I notice that you're still not actually replying to anything I said. All I can see is the vain hope of new conjecture covering the old one.

Pwned.

What should I reply to? You seem unable even to look through the most blatant lies and cover-ups.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 09:20:49 AM by Litigious »

Litigious

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2006, 08:45:29 AM »
One more comment for the all-muslims-are-evil posse: how many muslims do you actually know?

My father knows or knew a lot of muslims, since he's been working in muslim countries for many years. He always told me that muslims can't be reasoned to in a logical way, when it comes to their religion. He said this out of experience, long before there hardly were any muslims in Sweden at all. I consider myself open-minded, but the more I've heard and seen from muslim behavior in Sweden and worldwide, the only conclusion I can draw is that this wasn't prejudice, but a fact. Alas.

I have met a few muslims at the university. None of them were fanatics. They were nice and decent. But they neither represent the minority of fanatics, nor the majority of what I refer to as "silent followers". Once again, alas.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2006, 08:58:21 AM »
*brain explodes*

I can't bring myself to join in this debate... some people are so determined to reduce a diverse group of people to a label that even being smacked round the chops with the irony bat has little effect. What happened to rationality? :tantrum:

Me neither. Rationality has left the building. Please, prepare for utter chaos. 

...  mob mentality at its most primitive.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »
And I'm leaving this debate...it just seems to have gotten way too personal!

duncvis

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »

My father knows or knew a lot of muslims, since he's been working in muslim countries for many years. He always told me that muslims can't be reasoned to in a logical way, when it comes to their religion. He said this out of experience, long before there hardly were any muslims in Sweden at all. I consider myself open-minded, but the more I've heard and seen from muslim behavior in Sweden and worldwide, the only conclusion I can draw is that this wasn't prejudice, but a fact. Alas.

I have met a few muslims at the university. None of them were fanatics. They were nice and decent. But they neither represent the minority of fanatics, nor the majority of what I refer to as "silent followers". Once again, alas.

I have lived my whole life in an area with a sizable Muslim population (around 20%), mainly of Kashmiri, Afghani and Bangladeshi origin. With a few exceptions most of the Muslim friends, colleagues, classmates, members of my community, and strangers whose paths I've chanced to cross have been community minded, generous, helpful folk. Sure, some of their customs differ from mine, and aspects of some cultural behaviour I find irritating, but so fucking what? I'd rather share a street with the majority of Muslim families I've come across than many of the white families round here. Far from being hateful towards whites and the West, most of the folk I've met just want to get on. The biggest issue appears to have been caused by the reactions to 9/11. I can't think of a better way to radicalise unemployed, pissed off Asian lads than how our country handled the war on terror.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2006, 01:07:54 PM »
Pwned.

OK, this is NOT a personal attack, it's just the only conclusion I can draw: You must either be much more AS than I am and simply unable to look through the lies or, like the NTs, living on wishful thinking. In Norway and Denmark there is a free debate whether this multicultural experiment should continue or not. In Sweden the debate is practically forbidden among "decent" political parties. What kind of a democracy is that? Didn't that hypocrite Lars Leijonborg treat his Danish colleague Pia Kjersgaard, and, subsequently, a great part of the Danish people, her voters, like an idiot, when he met her in a "debate" a couple of years ago? He showed openly that he didn't respect democracy and the will of our neighbour people, the Danes. That's the attitude of Swedish politicians and the reason they cannot be trusted one wit.

Quote from: odeon

Pwned.

What should I reply to? You seem unable even to look through the most blatant lies and cover-ups.

If you want to argue about this subject or any other, the basic idea is to offer something substantial, instead of conjecture, statistics for a neighbouring country, more conjecture, etc, etc, etc.

I gave you a list of Muslims protesting, you chose to ignore it and continue spreading your hate and your lies, I asked you to produce evidence of your theory on the ratio of foreigners/Swedes in the national media, you mentioned an unnamed newspaper with an unidentifiable article and an unidentified kindergarten class with unidentifiable demographics and told us to count any foreign-looking folks we can spot, you keep on telling us how you will be jailed if you speak your mind in public but resort to the lame "no-one is interested anyway" when confronted, etc.

Lies and conjecture. Do I need to go on?

Pwned.

- Albert Einstein

Offline pixel

• one
I hate sand-niggers!  :)