Educational

Author Topic: Stripping citizenship from terrorists  (Read 3335 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Stripping citizenship from terrorists
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
Alright then. I like beating the shit out of bullies, anyway. You chose the wrong guy to pick on, fatass.

What some bloke is accusing you of, is ad hom. And yes, you are doing that. I just now decided to go ahead and give you that back since you aren't going to stop. We can go ahead and escalate this all over the site and facebook and whatever if that's what you you so badly need.

Bring it the fuck on, crapheap.

:LMAO:   Rage just went full blown TCO!!!    :hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »
Alright then. I like beating the shit out of bullies, anyway. You chose the wrong guy to pick on, fatass.

What some bloke is accusing you of, is ad hom. And yes, you are doing that. I just now decided to go ahead and give you that back since you aren't going to stop. We can go ahead and escalate this all over the site and facebook and whatever if that's what you you so badly need.

:LMAO:   Rage just went full blown TCO!!!    :hahaha:

You going to just posture, or what?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2014, 11:14:18 AM »
Then stop calling them ragheads.

Stop lying about what I said. 

Show me where I used the word "raghead" in any of these arguments or STFU.   :finger:

You've been careful to avoid saying that in any of "these" arguments, but you have said it many times. Do you really want to open this can of worms, Scrap?

Bring it bitch!!  :finger:

Force simply isn't ever going to be the answer. It has been used to "solve" problems countless times in the past, and it always creates several new ones.

:apondering:   :zoinks:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
 :thumbup:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2014, 12:01:36 PM »
I don't get the karma thing...eh it is what it is I guess? Question: why the heck or what the heck lier, what? I'm confused by the karma thing it's just the hate is making me itch my :bounce: in excess at it's bleh ness... it's a bit funny actually I find it...oh wait I'm talking like Yoda back sass wards...who boy time for bed...needless to say I will unintentionally offend some just for being myself 'please everyone please no one'...
Just looked at your karma, and no one appears to have written anything negative to you.

Off topic, did you used to post at AFF? Was never a member, but your writing style has that unmistakable sound of unity encountered when reading over there, so just curious.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »
I don't get the karma thing...eh it is what it is I guess? Question: why the heck or what the heck lier, what? I'm confused by the karma thing it's just the hate is making me itch my :bounce: in excess at it's bleh ness... it's a bit funny actually I find it...oh wait I'm talking like Yoda back sass wards...who boy time for bed...needless to say I will unintentionally offend some just for being myself 'please everyone please no one'...
Just looked at your karma, and no one appears to have written anything negative to you.
Just realized you might not be looking at your own karma stats. If you're looking at the karma stats link, found at the bottom of the home page, then that displays all karma transactions for all members. It displays who made the karma change, whose karma they changed, and the thread the post receiving karma change is related. If you want to see only your own karma, then go to your profile, and click the links: who changed my karma, or whose karma have I changed. Rage and Scrapheap are currently jabbing each other via karma, as well as in the open forum, and none of that which you are calling 'hate' is being directed toward you.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »
Just realized you might not be looking at your own karma stats. If you're looking at the karma stats link, found at the bottom of the home page, then that displays all karma transactions for all members. It displays who made the karma change, whose karma they changed, and the thread the post receiving karma change is related. If you want to see only your own karma, then go to your profile, and click the links: who changed my karma, or whose karma have I changed. Rage and Scrapheap are currently jabbing each other via karma, as well as in the open forum, and none of that which you are calling 'hate' is being directed toward you.

More like scrap is jabbing at me because he is having some kind of a problem irl or something, and i'm responding. I also don't like it that he thinks its funny to talk about killing muslims, AGAIN. But oh well. :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2014, 07:15:09 PM »
Whichever. It's all very entertaining from the perspective of this screen. :laugh: Just thinking Hannah is misunderstanding the karma logs, of which you've both appeared very busy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »
I just wonder if not blowing their people up and stealing their resources would solve the angry Arab problem.  Or maybe the anger is in their DNA   :apondering:

Yeah. The beheadings are definitely our fault. What was I thinking? :facepalm:

Don't you think the answer is just a tiny little bit more complex than that? Seriously?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2014, 04:41:02 AM »
Do Muslims export more violence than Americans?

The spirit of Randy has possessed you. :GA:

Off topic, did you used to post at AFF? Was never a member, but your writing style has that unmistakable sound of unity encountered when reading over there, so just curious.

Synchronized spazzing: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Hannah

« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2014, 03:23:36 PM »

Hey thank you jack for helping me 'get' karma and clearing that up very helpful of you... :plus:

Hannah

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2014, 03:28:37 PM »
"unmistakable sound of unity" hum that's interesting to note and pick up on, thank you  :headbang2:...and yes dear jack I did a while ago post when AFF was still a breathing organism... :asthing:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2014, 03:37:24 PM »
Hey thank you jack for helping me 'get' karma and clearing that up very helpful of you... :plus:
Good. Now stop messing with my karma. :laugh:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2014, 03:38:50 PM »
"unmistakable sound of unity" hum that's interesting to note and pick up on, thank you  :headbang2:...and yes dear jack I did a while ago post when AFF was still a breathing organism... :asthing:
It's an odd thing; just had to assume people there had been around each other so long, they began to mirror each other's posting style. Either that, or half the site was one person.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »
Didn't mention the holocaust fuckwit!!   :hahaha:

Then what did you mean by this:

He sees a threat in 6 million Jews

2) Saying that the majority of Muslims are violent (300 million Arabs comment)

You lack reading comprehension. If (for sake of argument) Germany's chief export is Porsches, then by your logic, the majority of Germans work at Porsche.

There's a big difference between a country and a group of people.

That's sloppy thinking on your part.

Not really...

It only takes a large minority and a silent majority for Arab muslims to export so much violence.

There isn't a silent majority. A lot of Muslims have spoken out against ISIS.

The Kool-aid comments were responses to Rage posting propaganda and bare assertions without evidence.

I suppose that everything you disagree with can be considered propaganda?
I doubt you've even looked at the links.

Why are you harboring such double standards in this?

Posted like a proper SJW. I expected better from you Pappy  :M

It's obvious you've taken Rage's side because he has done some of what you're accusing me of

I see links in Rage's posts, I see counterarguments in Rage's posts. All I see in yours are insults, rambling and smilies. Whether those links or counterarguments are biased or not, it's more of a convincing argument than you've given.