Author Topic: Stripping citizenship from terrorists  (Read 3348 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Stripping citizenship from terrorists
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »
So you call muslims ragheads and jews conspiratorial, yet at the same time you call me a Nazi.

where did I ever say that?

And you also try and point out hypocrisy in my defense of orthodox jews opposing ancient alien agendas.

No, I called you a hypocrite for advocating the destruction of Israel (which would result in genocide) while complaining about Israeli war crimes.

You're out of your mind, dude.

No it wouldn't.  Nazi Germany and apartheid South Africa fell without genocide.  Just the murderous monsters would be brought to justice.  People have had Holocaust Industry propaganda pumped into them since the 1970's.  All this hysterical nonsense making sure Israel cannot be held accountable for its crimes. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2014, 07:39:27 PM »
Then stop calling them ragheads.

Stop lying about what I said. 

Show me where I used the word "raghead" in any of these arguments or STFU.   :finger:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2014, 07:44:03 PM »
Israel is not a Jewish state, if it was, it'd be called "the Jewish state of Israel".

I guess if you're a reetard like you, then you have to resort to pulling "facts" like this out of your ass.

and a lot of "Israel" is illegal under International Law.

Much "International Law" is not legaly binding. The UN is NOT a soverign body.

As well as no 2 Israelis being able to agree on what a Jew is.

another "fact" pulled from your ass.

You're spewing out nonsense propaganda.

You're posting in the mirror.   :hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2014, 08:21:50 PM »

Show me where I used the word "raghead" in any of these arguments or STFU.   :finger:

You've been careful to avoid saying that in any of "these" arguments, but you have said it many times. Do you really want to open this can of worms, Scrap?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2014, 10:12:20 PM »

You've been careful to avoid saying that in any of "these" arguments, but you have said it many times. Do you really want to open this can of worms, Scrap?

Bring it bitch!!  :finger:

Hannah

« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2014, 11:18:15 PM »
I don't get the karma thing...eh it is what it is I guess? Question: why the heck or what the heck lier, what? I'm confused by the karma thing it's just the hate is making me itch my :bounce: in excess at it's bleh ness... it's a bit funny actually I find it...oh wait I'm talking like Yoda back sass wards...who boy time for bed...needless to say I will unintentionally offend some just for being myself 'please everyone please no one'...

Hannah

« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2014, 11:27:21 PM »
I'm getting karma that is meant for others...um, I think it's broken

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2014, 01:29:19 AM »
"You know what happens when you put 10 Jews in a room??  you get 15 different opinions."

In a rare defense of Rage, I remember reading this joke (which I'm shortening and mangling) from a famous Jewish Comic (who's name escapes me.)

When 2 Jews were rescued from a deserted island after 5 years, the rescuers found 3 huts.  Each Jew had built his own synagogue because he wouldn't set foot in the other's and a third one that neither one would set foot in.

LOL, love it

Another lens is
"I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."
Abigail Adams

Since this is a more positive take on my chronic ambiguity, it is the one I prefer...

One of the things PA and I love to do is argue/discuss various topics.  When we're done with the topic we'll change sides and do it all over again.  The hilarious part is that I usually win both arguments. (Actually true).

I've been known to argue both sides in an argument. Some people think it's very frustrating. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2014, 01:33:37 AM »
I don't get the karma thing...eh it is what it is I guess? Question: why the heck or what the heck lier, what? I'm confused by the karma thing it's just the hate is making me itch my :bounce: in excess at it's bleh ness... it's a bit funny actually I find it...oh wait I'm talking like Yoda back sass wards...who boy time for bed...needless to say I will unintentionally offend some just for being myself 'please everyone please no one'...

What is it that you don't get?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2014, 01:45:20 AM »
Israel is not a Jewish state, if it was, it'd be called "the Jewish state of Israel".

I guess if you're a reetard like you, then you have to resort to pulling "facts" like this out of your ass.

and a lot of "Israel" is illegal under International Law.

Much "International Law" is not legaly binding. The UN is NOT a soverign body.

As well as no 2 Israelis being able to agree on what a Jew is.

another "fact" pulled from your ass.

You're spewing out nonsense propaganda.

You're posting in the mirror.   :hahaha:

It just comes from scholars who've been studying the subject for 32 years, rather than you relying on Hollywood productions. 

"Much "International Law" is not legaly binding. The UN is NOT a soverign body."

If it wasn't for the UN, Israel wouldn't exist, are you saying Israel is illegitimate?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2014, 04:50:00 AM »
I'm beginning to think S_B wants attenshun.  :tard:

I'm beginning to think that you believe all Muslims want to blow you up or decapitate you on the internet.

I'm also beginning to think that instead of using actual arguments, you toss insults around like a stroppy teenager when someone disagrees with you.   :M

Well, if that's the case, the next time you have a thought, just let it go. You're wrong on both counts.

:orly: :orly: :orly: :orly:

Yeah, I caught that too.

Rage is the worst kind of kool-aid drinker. He's pounding the multiculturalist kool-aid and he's totally unaware of it, as evidenced by the hypocricy in his statements.

Zionism, at its worst, only wants to take the greater Palestine area. Jihadis want every knee in planet Earth to bow towards Mecca, and kill those that refuse.

He sees a threat in 6 million Jews, but no threat from 300 million Arabs whose chief export is violence.   ::)

Christopher Hitchens was right, anti-semetism is a mental illness.

Here we see examples of the following:

1) Playing the Antisemitism card (mentions holocaust and brings up Christopher Hitchens)
2) Saying that the majority of Muslims are violent (300 million Arabs comment)
3) Throwing insults around like a stroppy teenager because you can't think of actual arguments (kool-aid comments)

Israel ~ the new nazi's

This world isn't big enough for me and people like them. We could never be far enough apart. If there HAS to be war, I'd rather go all out against Israel and free both the Palestinians and my economy.

:hitler:

::)     :minusevil:

Ah, another classic example of acting like a teenager on the internet. Too lazy to even post insults this time around that you use smilies instead. Well done Pappy. I've seen more intelligent comebacks and arguments over facebook

Is there some reason you post links this way?

It's a common propaganda technique. Rage is either drinking his own kool-aid or trying too hard at trolling.   ::)

Ah, yet another example of acting like a stroppy teenager. Resorting to the kool-aid "argument" again and saying that because someone disagrees with you that they're a troll.

Classy Pappy, very classy indeed.

I advocated the elimination of Israel. It is not a Jewish state.

Your statement is so fucked up, it's not even wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

Oh my, rather than say why it's wrong like an intelligent person would if they were trying to prove their opponents in an argument wrong, you simply say that it's wrong and leave it at that.

Very classy indeed Pappy  :M

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2014, 07:18:26 AM »
Yeah, I caught that too.

Rage is the worst kind of kool-aid drinker. He's pounding the multiculturalist kool-aid and he's totally unaware of it, as evidenced by the hypocricy in his statements.

Zionism, at its worst, only wants to take the greater Palestine area. Jihadis want every knee in planet Earth to bow towards Mecca, and kill those that refuse.

He sees a threat in 6 million Jews, but no threat from 300 million Arabs whose chief export is violence.   ::)

Christopher Hitchens was right, anti-semetism is a mental illness.

Here we see examples of the following:

1) Playing the Antisemitism card (mentions holocaust and brings up Christopher Hitchens)

Didn't mention the holocaust fuckwit!!   :hahaha:

2) Saying that the majority of Muslims are violent (300 million Arabs comment)

You lack reading comprehension. If (for sake of argument) Germany's chief export is Porsches, then by your logic, the majority of Germans work at Porsche. That's sloppy thinking on your part.  It only takes a large minority and a silent majority for Arab muslims to export so much violence.

3) Throwing insults around like a stroppy teenager because you can't think of actual arguments (kool-aid comments)

The Kool-aid comments were responses to Rage posting propaganda and bare assertions without evidence. To quote Hitchens again: "that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".

Why are you harboring such double standards in this? It's obvious you've taken Rage's side because he has done some of what you're accusing me of and yet you give him a free pass. I, on the other hand, get held to a much higher standard.

Protip for you SB, pull your nose out of Rage's ass and work harder on that whole "logic" thing.   :wanker:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2014, 08:42:58 AM »

Bring it bitch!!  :finger:

Alright then. I like beating the shit out of bullies, anyway. You chose the wrong guy to pick on, fatass.

What some bloke is accusing you of, is ad hom. And yes, you are doing that. I just now decided to go ahead and give you that back since you aren't going to stop. We can go ahead and escalate this all over the site and facebook and whatever if that's what you you so badly need.

Bring it the fuck on, crapheap.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:45:49 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2014, 09:14:53 AM »

They're nigger faggots.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »
I just wonder if not blowing their people up and stealing their resources would solve the angry Arab problem.  Or maybe the anger is in their DNA   :apondering: