Author Topic: Lucas  (Read 760 times)

thepeaguy

Lucas
« on: December 14, 2006, 01:25:09 PM »
Does anyone here know how I can get in contact with Lucas from WrongPlanet? He seems to be one of the most realistic autistics I've ever seen on the internet, and I was thinking of inviting him here in order for him to add some spice to this place.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Lucas
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 01:47:30 PM »
Lucas used to post on AFF, but I don't know if he is there anymore. 

thepeaguy

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »
Lucas used to post on AFF, but I don't know if he is there anymore. 

I think he grew somewhat displeased by AFF due to the published scientific article of autism-functioning genetic tests that some of the admins were involved in. I remember reading how he used to be an Aspie elite, but that all changed when a low-functioning autistic punched him in the face out of disgust during one of his advocacy speeches.

thepeaguy

Vulgar display of power.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »

My bad. :p

Eamonn

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 02:17:03 PM »
That guys a retard to end all retards.

thepeaguy

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 02:19:14 PM »

He pwned you a few times back in 2005 with your strawman arguments, bitch.

"How about a little fire, scarecrow? Ehehehehe!!"

Eamonn

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 02:28:51 PM »

I think not. A pleb like you wouldnt understand valid reasoning, unlike most wp members who agreed with me and not the fundamentalist Tard.

thepeaguy

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »

I think not. A pleb like you wouldnt understand valid reasoning, unlike most wp members who agreed with me and not the fundamentalist Tard.

A pic of Lucas:

Wouldn't it be fucking awesome if he pwned your fat arse on the internet while breakdancing?

Eamonn

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 02:50:04 PM »
Oh no a reject out of a fat gay retard boy band can breakdance as well as talk shite on the internet and get punched off of fellow spangles (though apparently not feed himself), im obviously in deep trouble. I hear he has a mate called peegai that is the downcut of Napoleon Bonaparte, who will back him up. Im really up shit creek without a paddle now. :'(

thepeaguy

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »
Oh no a reject out of a fat gay retard boy band can breakdance as well as talk shite on the internet and get punched off of fellow spangles (though apparently not feed himself), im obviously in deep trouble. I hear he has a mate called peegai that is the downcut of Napoleon Bonaparte, who will back him up. Im really up shit creek without a paddle now. :'(

I hear that you have a mate called Peegai as well. Coincidence, eh?

Eamonn

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »

I thought autistic mates were overrated? Do i not match up then do i not do i not?

thepeaguy

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »

I thought autistic mates were overrated? Do i not match up then do i not do i not?

They're not overrated unless I have things in common with them, and not just their autism. Making friends with people purely because they're autistic is silly. What if you find them irritating, or boring?

Eamonn

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »

They're not overrated unless I have things in common with them, and not just their autism. Making friends with people purely because they're autistic is silly. What if you find them irritating, or boring?

thepeaguy

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 08:35:36 PM »

Thanks for quoting me. I feel kinda... honoured somewhat.

Eamonn

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 08:36:43 PM »

Thanks for quoting me. I feel kinda... honoured somewhat.

Aint it way past your bedtime, kid?