Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6536 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Gays
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2006, 09:31:08 AM »
The problem is i'm not really sexually attracted to many people.

I totally wish I was.

<Welcomes fatty mcblob to the club>
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2006, 10:04:45 AM »

Also, how do I get rid of that email thing? I ticked a box that was supposed to make it hidden.

Your email addy is hidden on your profile, I just checked.  When you look at your own profile if its hidden from other members you will see your email addy written in italics.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
If I had the opportunity to fight for their equal treatment, i would.

Good on you :thumbup:

It's possible I will not get over what the guy did to me until I find someone else to obsess over. My current obsessee isn't doin it. He's a hot as gay, but I really want to be his friend.

Also, how do I get rid of that email thing? I ticked a box that was supposed to make it hidden.

I just double checked and your email address is hidden.  Members cannot see it.

Edit:  This is why I should not reply to a post before I have read the whole thread.   :laugh:

Your email addy is hidden on your profile, I just checked.  When you look at your own profile if its hidden from other members you will see your email addy written in italics.

Purposeful Insanity checked once and I checked twice, so you can be triply sure that your email address is hidden.   :laugh:

About this topic, My husband and I are faithful to one another.  He is a very faithful person.  Even when we were friends before we started our relationship, he only ever pursued one girlfriend at a time.  I find it very difficult to believe that he is the only man in the world like that.  Maybe you are attracted to the wrong sort of people.  I am sorry that person hurt you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 11:39:28 AM by Callaway »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »
...  Even when we were friends before we started our relationship, he only ever pursued one girlfriend at a time.  I find it very difficult to believe that he is the only man in the world like that.  Maybe you are attracted to the wrong sort of people.  I am sorry that person hurt you.

Same here, McBlob ... it can be very tough in the single world. I know! I was definitely attracted to the wrong kind of women in the early years of my search for a dependable mate and I paid a price. I gave up more than once and frustration and loneliness took over and I returned to the game, each time with more pain and baggage holding me back, along with all the other things, like my innate difficulty flirting, reading between the body language and small talking.

In typical. desperate male fashion, I fished the whole ocean, but when I got a bite, (meaning - someone took notice of my boundless charms  :laugh:) I became totally a one woman man and my attention and focus was all on 'her'. I have been married to (as close to a soul mate as I can imagine) a wonderful woman for fourteen years, now. (I think I said fifteen years in my intro, but I just now did the math correctly.) She has never had any reason to think that I would cheat on her in any way, and I haven't, and I won't, even though we both have traveled all over the state separately, with other people we worked with (Opposite sex often, even overnight). There is a level of trust between us and our continued success together and sanity, for that matter, depends on that trust.

Sure, I get on here and act like a horny teenager, trying to cop an e-feel from all the girls, (that horny teen is still in my personality) but it's all meant in fun. I may imagine myself as a prize, but the real prize is the relationship that my wife and I have built based on friendship and respect for each other, but it took us many years to find each other.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 01:41:14 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2006, 02:22:02 PM »
I basically said the exact same thing on myspace.

Give me +1!

CLICK HERE

Still curious ...

???

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »

.......About this topic, My husband and I are faithful to one another...... 

DANG!! and I was hoping to have a kinky threesome with you someday!!  ;) :laugh: ;D

Litigious

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2006, 03:30:23 PM »
I'm thinking of a threesome with Peter and hale_bopp, but I think hale_bopp will not agree to it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »
I've always gotten along with gay people pretty well.   At uni, the lesbians were nice to hang about with, since there wasn't any sexual tension there, and I was always rather, ahem, 'popular' with the gay guys, but since getting hit on by them and stuff didn't bother me at all,  it was fun.  I don't get on with straight guys very well; I never feel comfortable around them.  Almost all of my friends these days are straight or bi women; I seem to get along with them the best.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »
I basically said the exact same thing on myspace.

Give me +1!

CLICK HERE

Still curious ...

???

Seems the mod deleted the topic.

What i said was to a guy that was dissing gays because its 'against god"

I said: "I completley disagree with what you said about gays. Being gay is a mutation in the genetic makeup, just like having aspergers is a mutation in the genetic makeup to make us think differently. I don't think homosexual people should be treated with any disrespect whatsoever for what they are." - posted on 7 Dec. In an Aspie forum on myspace.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2006, 07:29:23 AM »
I'm over gays. They aren't all they cracked up to be.

And I don't think hottie is that hot anymore I looked at him today.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2006, 07:31:27 AM »
I'm over gays. They aren't all they cracked up to be.

And I don't think hottie is that hot anymore I looked at him today.
its typical for aspies to change gears and obsess over something new.

hey, would you like to obsess over me now?

i mean peter is the obvious choice, but i could be fun also.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2006, 07:32:17 AM »
i was obsessed with you for a day or two at one point, McJagger

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2006, 07:33:09 AM »
i was obsessed with you for a day or two at one point, McJagger

you know, if i know that i have an audience i will turn on the pizzaz.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2006, 07:34:02 AM »
Maybe i'll obsess over something that isn't a person, and isn't food.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2006, 07:34:49 AM »
Maybe i'll obsess over something that isn't a person, and isn't food.

you mean except chocolate?
Misunderstood.