Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6552 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Gays
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2006, 07:47:37 AM »
I totally fail at keeping male attention.

My world collapses around me when I have no social skills.

At least with gays they're only giving you attention as friends.
thus the plight of the aspie.

what has worked for me is that i have learned to totally isolate my need for pleasure and seperated it from my emotions.
being a male, though, i suspect that it would be easier for me to do that.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2006, 07:50:20 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

I just can't be bothered dealing with them.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

either way, why would you want to change someone to be more like you.
celebrate the differences.  consider the male wandering eye to be a challenge.

i'd rather find the exception. that is also a challenge.

i appreciate your right to choose that.

however, it will likely be a long and arduous journey, since, i feel that it isn't really natural.
also, i think that in all likelyhood, once you peel away the surface of this 'exception' what you will most likely find is a phony, not what you were looking for, but an incredibly crafty 'player'.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »
Dominatrix is the perfect job. You don't even have to have sex with them, just beat the shit out of them.

I'd probably end up hitting them too hard though, got to protect others from myself.

so you don't like a good hard cocking?
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
Dominatrix is the perfect job. You don't even have to have sex with them, just beat the shit out of them.

I'd probably end up hitting them too hard though, got to protect others from myself.

From my experience, no, I don't. I've never had a good "cocking" before, only terrible pain because all they did was ram at me at full speed the moment they got my clothes off  and the friction and pain reduced me to tears.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 07:54:54 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2006, 07:56:40 AM »

From my experience, no, I don't. I've never had a good "cocking" before, only terrible pain because all they did was ram at me at full speed the moment they got my clothes off  and the friction and pain reduced me to tears.

you know the vagina is resilient and highly flexible.  women give birth and all.

did they bother with appropriate foreplay first?

did they at least try fucking with any sort of rythym?
rhthem like the crashing waves; every fifth wave is the biggest.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2006, 07:57:03 AM »
From my experience, no, I don't. I've never had a good "cocking" before, only terrible pain because all they did was ram at me at full speed  and the friction and pain reduced me to tears.

That just shows that they were unexperienced and/or ignorant about your pleasure. A good lover would always give you a good foreplay and take care of your pussy and clit with his mouth and hands before even considering fucking you. And if it still hurt, he wouldn't penetrate you at all. There's something called the 69...

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2006, 07:57:30 AM »

you know the vagina is resilient and highly flexible.  women give birth and all.

did they bother with appropriate foreplay first?

did they at least try fucking with any sort of rythym?
rhthem like the crashing waves; every fifth wave is the biggest.

Like I said, they had no idea what they were doing. It has dampened my opinion on sex.

Litigious

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2006, 07:59:08 AM »

Like I said, they had no idea what they were doing. It has dampened my opinion on sex.

Like I said, those guys were ignorant jerks, who didn't deserve to fuck you in the first place.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2006, 08:00:38 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

Hell yeah. I can't stand how most men try to do the player thing and hit on every girl they find attractive. Aspie men included.

+1

that is natural.

but your reaction is not.  it is militant feminism talking through you.  trying to make men into something they are not.

No, it's not feminism. It just pisses me off how I'm rarely attracted to more than one or two people at a time, but men seem to be attracted to like 30 people at a time. Women like to feel special, and knowing you're just 1 out of a lot of people doesn't make you feel special.

that's just diversity.  it could be how we are wired differently or it could be societal standards at play.

however, it will likely be a long and arduous journey, since, i feel that it isn't really natural.
also, i think that in all likelyhood, once you peel away the surface of this 'exception' what you will most likely find is a phony, not what you were looking for, but an incredibly crafty 'player'.

Nah, not all men are the same, just like not all women are the same.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2006, 08:03:13 AM »
I think I need to act and look as much as I can like a frump, then I wouldn't have to worry about interest, or keeping guys interested.

I think I need coucilling or something. Treatment from people has really screwed me up.

Litigious

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2006, 08:04:51 AM »

If a good looking woman like hale_bopp lets NT "alpha" males have sex with her, it's like giving a sheep to a wolf. What happened is just what could have been foreseen to happen. Unfortunately, most women, at least when young, and especially AS women, don't look through these "alpha" turds.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2006, 08:06:22 AM »
I don't like alpha men.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2006, 08:06:53 AM »
Neither, actually. I've never really thought they were that great, or hot, and stuff. The jerk was more like a womanising geeky academic tosser with no cares for others feelings. Geeks are one of the worst kinds of tossers, they fact he was decent looking didn't help.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 08:10:18 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2006, 08:08:47 AM »
boys aside.

+1

that is natural.

very true carla.

however, my premise was that naturally men and women are different.

you might end up with someone with so many issues.

to me, i have often wondered if god thought he was being funny wiring men and women so differenlt.  making it a difficult task to get along, emotionally.

the great guy in the sky has a horrible sense of humor, imho.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2006, 08:10:54 AM »
I think I need to act and look as much as I can like a frump, then I wouldn't have to worry about interest, or keeping guys interested.

I think I need coucilling or something. Treatment from people has really screwed me up.

i see that it is difficult to being a beautiful woman.  people think they have it made, but that is not always the case, is it?
much easier, imho, yo be a beautiful male.
Misunderstood.