Author Topic: In 1958 Ford was BRAVE...  (Read 325 times)

TheoK

Re: In 1958 Ford was BRAVE...
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 03:44:47 AM »
It's actually very sad that you think that the ultimate society is run by child rapists and war mongers not even following the state's own laws.

Links to where I said anything of the kind, please. Back up your shit or shut up.

You didn't say it, but that's the society you will always have, as long as you have a society with hierarchies and monopoly on violence. The most manipulative psychopaths will always get power in this system and the system will always protect them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 03:53:16 AM »
It's actually very sad that you think that the ultimate society is run by child rapists and war mongers not even following the state's own laws.

Links to where I said anything of the kind, please. Back up your shit or shut up.

You didn't say it, but that's the society you will always have, as long as you have a society with hierarchies and monopoly on violence. The most manipulative psychopaths will always get power in this system and the system will always protect them.

That is your *opinion*. It is your *opinion* that anarchy will somehow magically fix human nature whereas most of us dismiss that notion as unrealistic. None of us is advocating child rapists or warmongers, we simply do not agree with you.

Do you see the difference?

You may think that you are right about this, but don't be so fucking naive as to think that yours is the only possible way. Don't resort to strawmen just because people disagree with you. You hurt your argument and you hurt your credibility.

I've had it with this shit. The next round is a callout, Lit, one where you prove beyond any doubt that any form of society except an anarchy equals putting child rapists in power while said anarchy magically does not.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 03:58:49 AM »
 :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 04:24:14 AM »
:toporly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein