Educational

Author Topic: Got told I should start posting again  (Read 3709 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Got told I should start posting again
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 06:28:18 AM »
I was banned once from Wrongplanet. It upset me and stuff

Me too. I'm still upset.

I only got banned twice, but never permanently.  I am even more upset.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2013, 06:29:40 AM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

Then, someone explain why we are not shooting internet harpoons at the spy bastard!!

Oh, I get it, his puny ass is too small to worry about, right?

Her puny ass. :P

Prove it. Let me see!

:viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 06:31:30 AM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

Then, someone explain why we are not shooting internet harpoons at the spy bastard!!

And I'm not spying; most of the trolling from here tends to be quite amusing. I can appreciate a nicely done piece of trolling; and the other mods normally pick up sockpuppets from here pretty quickly.

Butterflies or Schleed might take that as a challenge. :orly:

We have some trolling on I2, too.

Trolling HERE? No way. My innocence is shattered.

I have recently heard that there are pictures of naked people on the internet. I have been changed forever. :M

I heard that, too, but it is a lie. MOST of them are not naked. 

What a rip off!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 07:02:34 AM »
We have some trolling on I2, too.

Not true. We never troll. I'll ban your puny ass.

The ass of a fatty fat American is never puny. :tard:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 07:14:33 AM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

And I'm not spying; most of the trolling from here tends to be quite amusing. I can appreciate a nicely done piece of trolling; and the other mods normally pick up sockpuppets from here pretty quickly.

How do they know they're from here? Or do they just presume they're from here purely based on our reputation? :orly:

P7PSP

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 08:25:46 AM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

How do they know they're from here? Or do they just presume they're from here purely based on our reputation? :orly:
What do you mean our reputation?  :angel: I am not a troublemaker like some of you are.  :hahaha:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

I don't know how they know. A couple of them have admin tools that I don't; they may use them somehow.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2013, 05:14:21 PM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

I don't know how they know. A couple of them have admin tools that I don't; they may use them somehow.

I assume they're guessing, or the trolls are posting that they're from here, and PSP isn't seeing those posts. Or they're reading PMs. :dunno:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

I assume they're guessing, or the trolls are posting that they're from here, and PSP isn't seeing those posts. Or they're reading PMs. :dunno:

According to the ban logs, it's been a while since anyone was banned for "being a banned sockpuppet who lives at I2".
If you don't use a proxy they can just check your IP address.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
I wouldn't insult PSP by associating her with a certain wobbly moderator. :P

Which wobbly moderator?

lol. :P

The funny thing is I actually toned down the sarcasm; what I wanted to post would have been a fair bit more biting.

So do I know you?

Glad you joined us either way.

Your avie looks almost exactly like something I drew when I was stoned about forty something years ago.  I was channeling Escher or some shit. And I had not yet experienced computer fractal imagery, at the time.

I don't know if I've been active at the same time as you have.
I made the picture when I banned myself from the internet for a week to force myself to do other things.

Am I still banned? I never actually found out what I was banned.
Oh I was told that I was difficult and pushed the boundaries and was nor affording the moderators respect and that I was not prepared to accept I was wrong and apologise. But not actually what I did that was ban worth or how long my ban was for.

You are difficult and stubborn. It's what I like about you.

You're not a whiny douchebag, though.

I know all those traits are 100% true. The make for a pain in the arse member. Is that why I am banned but did I do something ban worthy. Am I still disliked by the mod team. Is the ban indefinite. Just interested

I don't know what you did; it was ages ago with completely different moderators. There's still a fairly close watch to make sure you don't come back. I don't dislike you but I can't speak for the others. I'm pretty sure the ban is permanent.
Maybe your sockpuppets would stop getting banned if the first thing they did was something other than arguing against how the site is run. :P

She is one of the first aspie spazzes I met @ WP when I joined there in 2008 and the only one I still stay in touch with from back then.

Yeah, I actually met up with him when he came over to Australia.

Actually thought it was pretty cool that you stuck around here before, since you joined due to drama and could have easily walked away after it was over. Good to see you back on your own terms.

Thanks. After the drama calmed down a little I figured out that most of the people here are pretty cool.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »
Penguin is a wp mod?

Yes

Prove it. Let me see!

:viking:

Noone needs to see my ass.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 06:49:37 PM »
Oh, and it wasn't quite true that nothing's changed; my father died in May. It has been a while since I was here last.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2013, 07:02:55 PM »
I wouldn't insult PSP by associating her with a certain wobbly moderator. :P

Which wobbly moderator?

:cbc:

Quote from: PuppetSockPenguin
Am I still banned? I never actually found out what I was banned.
Oh I was told that I was difficult and pushed the boundaries and was nor affording the moderators respect and that I was not prepared to accept I was wrong and apologise. But not actually what I did that was ban worth or how long my ban was for.

You are difficult and stubborn. It's what I like about you.

You're not a whiny douchebag, though.

I know all those traits are 100% true. The make for a pain in the arse member. Is that why I am banned but did I do something ban worthy. Am I still disliked by the mod team. Is the ban indefinite. Just interested

I don't know what you did; it was ages ago with completely different moderators. There's still a fairly close watch to make sure you don't come back. I don't dislike you but I can't speak for the others. I'm pretty sure the ban is permanent.
Maybe your sockpuppets would stop getting banned if the first thing they did was something other than arguing against how the site is run. :P

:laugh:

Noone needs to see my ass.

How would we know if we've never seen it?

Oh, and it wasn't quite true that nothing's changed; my father died in May. It has been a while since I was here last.

:(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2013, 11:26:10 PM »
Well I am glad to have you posting again and someone sensible moderating there.
I think that the site rally needs an Alexectonomy . The place may help more than a little removal of Alex but it would be a Hell of a start
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2013, 12:46:05 AM »
Well I am glad to have you posting again and someone sensible moderating there.
I think that the site rally needs an Alexectonomy . The place may help more than a little removal of Alex but it would be a Hell of a start

I've noticed the other moderators having to explain things very slowly and clearly to Alex.