Author Topic: if you want to support hannah/ brokengirltotheside  (Read 767 times)

hiroshima

if you want to support hannah/ brokengirltotheside
« on: December 07, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
Why not post a supportive comment in the comments section of her website?

http://www.brokengirltotheside.com/guestbook.html

It is easy enough and will only take a moment.  I spelled confederacy wrong in my comment, but oh well 8).

For anyone not paying attention, hannah is the young woman bullied in a vicious article on encyclopedia dramatica, targeted in part because she has AS.

In her pictures she looks like such a sweet person, she totally did not deserve any of this!!!  Even if her cutting pictures are extreme, that does not merit any of the viciousness she endured. :'(

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:08:34 PM by shima »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: if you want to support hannah/ brokengirltotheside
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »
Want me to bully the other Nt's with my mouth?  Nt to Nt, except mine is much worse! >:D >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

hiroshima

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
Well, you ARE a warrior because you're in shape and eat right!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »
How's the in-shapedness going, Flo?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »
I can eat what ever and how much I want and I don't even loose my six pack.

One time I got so desperate and I did not want to have any junkfood so I grabbed 6 fuckn eggs, from cumbies.  That or go home and meditate or buy tea with 0 calories.  The second choice is down like almost all the time, and it shuts my appetite down.

I should read more books.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
another thread that is about flo, when its original intention was pure.

the world is truly a bad, bad, place.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 03:40:38 AM »
I just left a comment in her guest book and think everyone should do the same.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 06:54:38 AM »
I just left a comment in her guest book and think everyone should do the same.

Interesting.
My first instinct was the opposite. Not that I don't want to show her some measure of support, but mainly, I wouldn't want everyone to go there to promote Intensity to her. I'm afraid that a huge number of people from a certain site would be misinterpreted as a separate statement, in itself.

I do believe we should all enter a positive comment, but I'm unsure as to mentioning where we heard of her abuse and I certainly wouldn't mention what we are planning to attempt, on her behalf. I say leave no mention of the abusive web page.

If you can't think of anything to say, read some of her poetry for an inspiration and don't bullshit her. She's pretty smart, in general.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

hiroshima

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 07:12:36 AM »
Don't mention or push Intensity-- all you have to leave is a comment,  name and email.  You could probably make them up.  Just say something nice! :cat:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 07:15:07 AM »
i tried, but i am not all that sappy of a person.

i would call a friend who is a girl a skanky cock sucking whore and i would mean it jokingly and as a compliment.
i said something, but i choked, i think.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 07:27:28 AM »
What is important is we go back on topic.  STFU MC FAGGER, This is all because you find me as an NT.  I did nothing too you either, and I have aspie friends.

Back on topic, If those guys where near me, I would  pick them up by their shirts up against the wall, and I would say leave her alone or I am going to make you need a doctor.   >:D

Then I would tell the girl to please knock the shit off.  It seems as though she is doing stuff to piss the other guys off, but the people more at fault are the NTS.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 07:30:40 AM »
I or me+8 times.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 07:47:23 AM »
I or me+8 times.

WTF?  You mean I am sorry? or fuck you?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 08:02:40 AM »

Then I would tell the girl to please knock the shit off.  It seems as though she is doing stuff to piss the other guys off, but the people more at fault are the NTS.

I get pissed off at the fact that any asshole who's ever been to a doctor can get a handicapped license plate and that the first twenty five spots at any department store are reserved for them, but I will not park in one of the spots reserved for them, myself, no matter how annoyed I feel. I also get out of their way and hold the door for them. The point is that we all allow them an extra wide path to live in, because they are just as important as the next person, challenges met or not.

I'm not saying that a physical handicap is the same as AS, but there can be severe unquenched, even unrecognized, emotional thirsts and needs, with AS, and the ways people choose to try to meet those needs is not always popular with NTs. They need to learn that some of us need an extra wide path, too.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:05:45 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »

I get pissed off at the fact that any asshole who's ever been to a doctor can get a handicapped license plate and that the first twenty five spots at any department store are reserved for them, but I will not park in one of the spots reserved for them, myself, no matter how annoyed I feel. I also get out of their way and hold the door for them. The point is that we all allow them an extra wide path to live in, because they are just as important as the next person, challenges met or not.

I'm not saying that a physical handicap is the same as AS, but there can be severe unquenched, even unrecognized, emotional thirsts and needs, with AS, and the ways people choose to try to meet those needs is not always popular with NTs. They need to learn that some of us need an extra wide path, too.

halleluah and amen brother.
Misunderstood.