Educational

Author Topic: RAGEBELOUVE!!!  (Read 749 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: RAGEBELOUVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 12:13:41 PM »
That's impossible. I can talk to cats. I make weird staffs and boxes and whatever out of various pieces of wood. I'm so smart that I make ABOVE Cs in college. I also have gigantic feet and hands. Who's awesome? I am!
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
You do know what they say about people with gigantic feet and hands, right? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »
You do know what they say about people with gigantic feet and hands, right? :zoinks:

They wear big gloves and long socks?  :green:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »

They wear big gloves and long socks?  :green:

But it doesn't matter much if they forget their trousers. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2013, 12:23:22 PM »
That's impossible. I can talk to cats. I make weird staffs and boxes and whatever out of various pieces of wood. I'm so smart that I make ABOVE Cs in college. I also have gigantic feet and hands. Who's awesome? I am!

I am an Aspie salesman. I deal and sell to people all day and retain customers for my company too. Not only do I do this but I do it well. My boss hand[picked 7 of us today to head a campaign starting Monday. If we are successful he get kudos, our section gets accolades and we get fat cash. I plan to beat the other six because i am a boss.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »

I am an Aspie salesman. I deal and sell to people all day and retain customers for my company too. Not only do I do this but I do it well. My boss hand[picked 7 of us today to head a campaign starting Monday. If we are successful he get kudos, our section gets accolades and we get fat cash. I plan to beat the other six because i am a boss.

I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »

It's hard to sell when you are a spazz. I do that too. Not alone but as part of a team, and I'm bloody good at it. I have been part of deals worth millions for my employers.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2013, 12:36:06 PM »

It's hard to sell when you are a spazz. I do that too. Not alone but as part of a team, and I'm bloody good at it. I have been part of deals worth millions for my employers.

It is. I find that I convert better and can focus longer. This slightly tips things in my favour. Other guns ted to be all in for a few hours and then slack off or alternatively are manic and work on huge volume an low conversion. I am a workhorse. I am in a niche team of four that was set up by the CEO years ago. We get a fair bit of independence and respect but if we fuck up we get shat on from up high and it takes forever to stop.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2013, 12:45:30 PM »
Me, I match patterns. I can spot them when talking to clients and I know how to act on them. I fake human connections well, too.

It's boring in the end, though. I don't bond and I don't do the social dinners well.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2013, 01:00:11 PM »
I got the last word.
I win
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2013, 01:00:47 PM »
Me, I match patterns. I can spot them when talking to clients and I know how to act on them. I fake human connections well, too.

It's boring in the end, though. I don't bond and I don't do the social dinners well.

I script well. Over the years I have a filling phrase or situation to help. My voice is obvious middle-aged and deep and monotoned. It has a decent effect on people surprisingly. They see me as someone who is serious, dependable, mature and not stressed out or flustered. They are havng to work against that NOT to buy off me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2013, 01:02:29 PM »

I script well. Over the years I have a filling phrase or situation to help. My voice is obvious middle-aged and deep and monotoned. It has a decent effect on people surprisingly. They see me as someone who is serious, dependable, mature and not stressed out or flustered. They are havng to work against that NOT to buy off me.

Scripts and patterns do it for me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2013, 01:35:59 PM »
I just go with my gut.
I will never stop...