Author Topic: The police state begins.  (Read 1104 times)

P7PSP

Re: The police state begins.
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 07:24:53 PM »
Learn your history a little better and these kind of histrionic headlines won't bite you as hard. From the 1930s to the 1960s the Federal Bureau of Narcotics routinely rousted junkies without warrants. Look up the Bonus March July 1932, two of the veterans shot there died. The country did not turn into a Stalinist hellhole.

So sure Feinstein is a cunt, if she dies in a car fire it would not bother me. But try to keep a better historical perspective instead of taking histrionic headlines at face value. 

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:28:47 PM »
PPK is right.  The police state never "began" it was dismantled by activists in some places, while government bureaucrats built it up in others.  Bureaucracy spreads like a disease. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 07:40:31 PM »
Learn your history a little better and these kind of histrionic headlines won't bite you as hard. From the 1930s to the 1960s the Federal Bureau of Narcotics routinely rousted junkies without warrants. Look up the Bonus March July 1932, two of the veterans shot there died. The country did not turn into a Stalinist hellhole.

So sure Feinstein is a cunt, if she dies in a car fire it would not bother me. But try to keep a better historical perspective instead of taking histrionic headlines at face value.

Omg. So its okay to just ignore this stuff? Why not attack in full force, and completely run these people out on a rail?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
Because Rodney king I think
I picked up my 3 year extended TWIC  yesterday McJ. Now I can be a guest on the Port Of Oakland docks when you come up North.  :hyke:
my wife is planning a trip next summer, from port to port along the west coast.  Her and the kids are gonna have a good time and I'm going to work along the way. 
We will get in touch when I get to the Bay Area.
Misunderstood.

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 08:20:35 PM »

Omg. So its okay to just ignore this stuff? Why not attack in full force, and completely run these people out on a rail?
Ignore what exactly Rage?

That Davis wanted the National Guard deployed to Chicago? That she was unequivocally slapped down by the Governor, Mayor of Chicago and every other major player that DID NOT back her? If she wished for that in one hand and shit in the other she would have a handful of shit and no National Guard in Chicago. So your story is all about Today the National Guard WAS NOT deployed in Chicago.

Attack in full force? You and what army? Out of every chairborne ranger in the USA who refers to others as sheeple and has Molon Labe as a personal motto how many are going to charge Davis office with you?

When Walter Leroy Moody struck the system by killing Judge Vance and attorney Robert Robinson with mail bombs over 400 FBI agents and a like number of ATF were on the case in addition to local and state police from Alabama and Georgia. He had that one play before things were locked down too fucking tight to do any other work.

The same happened when Judge John Wood was murdered by Woody Harrelson's father. At that point the Feds had nothing better to do than run Harrelson to ground and the dope dealer that hired him.

When your friends tell you they are with you just take them at their word and don't actually look behind you because they will be so fucking far behind that you won't see them.

Because Rodney king I think
I picked up my 3 year extended TWIC  yesterday McJ. Now I can be a guest on the Port Of Oakland docks when you come up North.  :hyke:
my wife is planning a trip next summer, from port to port along the west coast.  Her and the kids are gonna have a good time and I'm going to work along the way. 
We will get in touch when I get to the Bay Area.
:thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 08:22:12 AM »
I'm not talking about starting a war, man. I mean being more mindful of these agendas as they happen and meeting them head on with large numbers of voices. Not giving an inch. This person may have failed to advance their plans for a "supersafe utopia free from the human element" this time, but like you said, this has been happening repeatedly for a long time. Where is the outrage? Wheres the loss of patience for bullshit? Don't you think people may be getting too used to this?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:24:23 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 08:50:49 AM »
If what you are referring to is stating your piece than we are in agreement. I do practice the redress of grievances portion of the 1st amendment fairly often.

The point that I was trying to get across about past incidents like the Bonus March is that the system can be largely self correcting and frequently is. Therefore if an idiot like Davis tries to pull something stupid and gets pulled up short by elements within her own party without making any headway what so ever without the public even having time to voice their own disapproval to me that is not worthy of much further consideration. Filing away her general cuntiness in this specific instance to use against her in future elections and power grabs should definitely be done and is being done in this case.

That is why I am not particularly concerned about this case,
1. it did not happen
2. it did not gain enough traction to require public disapproval to nix the idea
and other than attaching this stupidity to her permanent record for future reference nothing further needs done.

I realize that you may be thinking a recall is in order but keep in mind that Davis has been representing the 27 district since the late 1980s, won her last election with 80% of the vote and is strongly supported by AFL CIO and her predominately black voter base ergo I consider a recall effort to be a waste of time and resources in this case.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 09:22:28 AM »
If what you are referring to is stating your piece than we are in agreement. I do practice the redress of grievances portion of the 1st amendment fairly often.

The point that I was trying to get across about past incidents like the Bonus March is that the system can be largely self correcting and frequently is. Therefore if an idiot like Davis tries to pull something stupid and gets pulled up short by elements within her own party without making any headway what so ever without the public even having time to voice their own disapproval to me that is not worthy of much further consideration. Filing away her general cuntiness in this specific instance to use against her in future elections and power grabs should definitely be done and is being done in this case.

That is why I am not particularly concerned about this case,
1. it did not happen
2. it did not gain enough traction to require public disapproval to nix the idea
and other than attaching this stupidity to her permanent record for future reference nothing further needs done.

I realize that you may be thinking a recall is in order but keep in mind that Davis has been representing the 27 district since the late 1980s, won her last election with 80% of the vote and is strongly supported by AFL CIO and her predominately black voter base ergo I consider a recall effort to be a waste of time and resources in this case.

realize that you may be thinking a recall is in order but keep in mind that Davis has been representing the 27 district since the late 1980s, won her last election with 80% of the vote and is strongly supported by AFL CIO and her predominately black voter base ergo I consider a recall effort to be a waste of time and resources in this case.

You've got a point, dude. Theres a lot of other things going on that should be addressed pronto, so I guess this is pretty minor. I guess its just in my nature to respond with outrage at everything like this as soon as it happens.
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
When I was your age I tended to jump in quicker too. God I hope I don't sound like a preachy old bastard now.  :-[  :hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »
When I was your age I tended to jump in quicker too. God I hope I don't sound like a preachy old bastard now.  :-[  :hahaha:

Nah you're all right man. Thanks for helping me cool my blood a bit.  :)
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 11:38:29 AM »
About time.  That place is getting scary.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
About time.  That place is getting scary.

Either stupid or trolling.

I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 12:00:25 PM »
What is getting scary?  ???

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 12:03:52 PM »
What is getting scary?  ???

She means the rampant gun violence there, of course. One of the worst in the entire country. Fun fact: It has the most stringent gun laws in the country. Its basically one big "gun free zone". *hint hint, knudge knudge*

Anyway, shes either a really shitty troll or she believes in military occupation for safety. Even though guns have been around for like.. forever, but these problems have only been occurring so often in recent years. Nobody is interested in the cause of this. They just see A GUN SHOT PPL GET RID OF GUN AND BRING IN SOLDIERS TO SHOOT PEOPLE WITH GUNS SOLDIERS CAN USE GUNS BUT NOT PEOPLE WE DON'T NEED GUNS WE NEED SOLDIERS WITH GUNS OBAMA SAID SO
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:13:41 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.