Educational

Author Topic: Congress moves to outlaw alternative media.  (Read 3175 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Congress moves to outlaw alternative media.
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
I am an enemy of politics. I am not guilty of the same things he is guilty of. At all.
ambiguous one liner. 

Get the fuck in here rage so i can show you who's more manly.

You are still politicking. That statement was completely direct and the opposite of ambiguous. You obviously see this, but hate my opinion so you make a dismissive statement, then you proceed with a derailing statement right under it. You underestimate my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone who might read your "debates".

This is why you say its pointless to debate me. You have tried before, and you petered out quickly, resorting to stupid insults and vomiting politically manufactured rhetoric. You don't fool me, and i'm pretty sure you don't fool anyone else with any common sense, sir.
truth is, you bore me.

I think you're full of shit. My views and the opinions I state here directly oppose many of yours, and you hate that. You can't actually whip me in open debate so you stand in the corner like a little faggot mangina and wait for a cheap shot, which I always slap away. Your shit is weak, dude.
this is why you bore me.  I was a little out of control when I was a kid too.  I've grown up a bit.  You are what I was before i evolved.
Except i used to get pussy.  Lots of it.  I didn't spend my entire life, at your age, on line railing against, well, everything.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »
I am an enemy of politics. I am not guilty of the same things he is guilty of. At all.
ambiguous one liner. 

You are still politicking. That statement was completely direct and the opposite of ambiguous. You obviously see this, but hate my opinion so you make a dismissive statement, then you proceed with a derailing statement right under it. You underestimate my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone who might read your "debates".

This is why you say its pointless to debate me. You have tried before, and you petered out quickly, resorting to stupid insults and vomiting politically manufactured rhetoric. You don't fool me, and i'm pretty sure you don't fool anyone else with any common sense, sir.
truth is, you bore me.

I think you're full of shit. My views and the opinions I state here directly oppose many of yours, and you hate that. You can't actually whip me in open debate so you stand in the corner like a little faggot mangina and wait for a cheap shot, which I always slap away. Your shit is weak, dude.
this is why you bore me.  I was a little out of control when I was a kid too.  I've grown up a bit.  You are what I was before i evolved.
Except i used to get pussy.  Lots of it.  I didn't spend my entire life, at your age, on line railing against, well, everything.

Dude you literally know nothing about me. You've said this to me a few times before, and I was trying to be nice, trying to be your friend so I overlooked it. Truth is, you are completely off base here. And your above statement is further confirmation of mine. You don't like how I do things. You don't understand it, so you attempt to belittle me for it and that it the exact same thing you accuse me of. Both you and Possum have a really bad habit of doing that.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

That's cuz there wasn't an online back in the old days.  No PCs, no television. :orly:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

Dude you literally know nothing about me. You've said this to me a few times before, and I was trying to be nice, trying to be your friend so I overlooked it. Truth is, you are completely off base here. And your above statement is further confirmation of mine. You don't like how I do things. You don't understand it, so you attempt to belittle me for it and that it the exact same thing you accuse me of. Both you and Possum have a really bad habit of doing that.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

you get lots of pussy?

What you don't understand is possum and I simp,y give you your own belittling medicine, by the spoonful.

It's always, I mean always the same thing.  Whether i understand you or not is irrelevant.  You never take the time to listen to others, and explain yourself.  It's always faggot weakling shit when you get frustrated.
It's cute and kinda fun to frustrate you.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2013, 06:46:56 PM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

you get lots of pussy?

What you don't understand is possum and I simp,y give you your own belittling medicine, by the spoonful.

It's always, I mean always the same thing.  Whether i understand you or not is irrelevant.  You never take the time to listen to others, and explain yourself.  It's always faggot weakling shit when you get frustrated.

I listen well and make quite a bit of effort to understand my opponent's point of view and meet them fairly, even when they piss me off. Just ask Adam. Ask Bodie. Plenty of people have gone rounds with me and come out richer for it. But you? Naw. You don't even try to play ball, but again you accuse me of exactly what you are doing.

You're a narcissist, and a hopeless politician. You take the human out of humanism. You're a true con, Jagger.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2013, 08:34:19 AM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

you get lots of pussy?

I listen well and make quite a bit of effort to understand my opponent's point of view and meet them fairly, even when they piss me off. Just ask Adam. Ask Bodie. Plenty of people have gone rounds with me and come out richer for it. But you? Naw. You don't even try to play ball, but again you accuse me of exactly what you are doing.

You're a narcissist, and a hopeless politician. You take the human out of humanism. You're a true con, Jagger.
project much?

Poopy
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
ambiguous one liner. 

truth is, you bore me.

you get lots of pussy?

project much?

Poopy

Yes you do. Constantfuckingly.
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2014, 11:07:53 AM »
 :lol1:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »
:lol1:

Emoticons are a great way to communicate thoughts about complex social issues.  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
Aaah, so this is where the term "basement dwelling pajama wearers" comes from.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2015, 12:55:03 PM »
Aaah, so this is where the term "basement dwelling pajama wearers" comes from.

True enough. Cultural Marxism exists and it is destructive on all fronts. It is racist, sexist, classist, and the antithesis of everything it claims to be.
I will never stop...

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2015, 01:07:48 PM »
Pappy has been too absent.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2015, 03:01:38 PM »

Maybe he is too sensitive for this place. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2015, 10:02:51 AM »

Maybe he is too sensitive for this place. :zoinks:

He'll be back.  Can't stay away.  Can't nobody stay away.