Author Topic: A Public Statement For Richard  (Read 1786 times)

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: A Public Statement For Richard
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2013, 09:58:58 PM »
got to love the drama. however I think Aspie Momma is good at surviving, and having a strong backbone. running a webforum is sure to have its ups and downs, so this situation is mere practice. I think she is handling it well

I know If I was running a website and this happened, I wouldn't have any hair left on my head. I'd simply pull it out

:hair:

Sorry Richard. I disagree. I have no idea what skills,experience, talents or whatever that she brings to the table as an Admin BUT I can tell you that she is going through some serious IRL hassles at present. The fact she is sending and fighting online bullshit and not turning into a complete bitch or basket case says some about her mental toughness and tenacity.

It's one of those occasions probably ok cutting some slack

Again how she is or isn't as an Admin I have nothing and no opinon. There are at lot of members at her site that is a feather in their cap. More than that I am guessing based on what I know of her personality on AFF

:) 

I am going to hold onto those words, from both of you, for a while.  That was very kind. 

I have become very Spock-like IRL as of late.  I was numb, then angry, then even more numb than before.  That is where I am now.  I am not crying over major catastrophes.  I am not panicking over deadlines and big decisions.  It is like I've turned off the faucet of emotions in a desperate attempt at self preservation. 

It sounds lovely not to have to feel all those awful things, but in my experience with this coping strategy the emotions nearly always surface at some point and, because they were intense enough to necessitate such a coping strategy, they are usually extreme.  I sometimes have an out-of-the-blue delayed complete meltdown once tensions are relieved and I can let my guard down.  The faucet of emotions is turned back on, and it will be backed up with reactions to everything. 

I am a ticking time bomb.  Here's hoping it is a dud.   

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2013, 10:08:19 PM »
got to love the drama. however I think Aspie Momma is good at surviving, and having a strong backbone. running a webforum is sure to have its ups and downs, so this situation is mere practice. I think she is handling it well

I know If I was running a website and this happened, I wouldn't have any hair left on my head. I'd simply pull it out

Sorry Richard. I disagree. I have no idea what skills,experience, talents or whatever that she brings to the table as an Admin BUT I can tell you that she is going through some serious IRL hassles at present. The fact she is sending and fighting online bullshit and not turning into a complete bitch or basket case says some about her mental toughness and tenacity.

Again how she is or isn't as an Admin I have nothing and no opinon. There are at lot of members at her site that is a feather in their cap. More than that I am guessing based on what I know of her personality on AFF

I am going to hold onto those words, from both of you, for a while.  That was very kind. 

I have become very Spock-like IRL as of late.  I was numb, then angry, then even more numb than before.  That is where I am now.  I am not crying over major catastrophes.  I am not panicking over deadlines and big decisions.  It is like I've turned off the faucet of emotions in a desperate attempt at self preservation. 

It sounds lovely not to have to feel all those awful things, but in my experience with this coping strategy the emotions nearly always surface at some point and, because they were intense enough to necessitate such a coping strategy, they are usually extreme.  I sometimes have an out-of-the-blue delayed complete meltdown once tensions are relieved and I can let my guard down.  The faucet of emotions is turned back on, and it will be backed up with reactions to everything. 

I hope you are ok. I wish I could turn off my emotions. I wanna be a Spock.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2013, 10:28:46 PM »

Thanks.  I'm fine ATM.  :)

I wish I could selectively turn off emotions.  That way I could feel the good ones while blocking out the bad ones. 

It isn't really a choice, they just wont come out.  *tilts head and smacks one ear*  Nope.  Nothing.  Not even a sigh or an angry crinkled eyebrow.  I'm stuck in stony-faced analytic hermit mode.   :M  I am not completely withdrawn, but I am not really present in my interactions if that makes sense. 

I'm sure I'll be back to my old hypersensitive self any moment now.  :autism:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2013, 10:30:38 PM »

Thanks.  I'm fine ATM.  :)

I wish I could selectively turn off emotions.  That way I could feel the good ones while blocking out the bad ones. 

It isn't really a choice, they just wont come out.  *tilts head and smacks one ear*  Nope.  Nothing.  Not even a sigh or an angry crinkled eyebrow.  I'm stuck in stony-faced analytic hermit mode.   :M  I am not completely withdrawn, but I am not really present in my interactions if that makes sense. 

I'm sure I'll be back to my old hypersensitive self any moment now.  :autism:

Assburgers is loads of fun.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »
Taming the emotions is indeed a wild animal. I personally use my religion to try and help
However Aspie Momma just some e advice here. a lot of drama on webstes, I actually think this is why alex plank seems so unresponcive to his forums concerns. he just shuts down because he doesn't want to deal with the drama. he seems pretty social elsewhere and we all have witnessed the nelsons, implosion. its bound to happen, some dramatic thing.

Just don't let it get to you. and keep a level head about it, I'm sure you will be fine but one thing you can expect especially if your website grows is there will be drama. just don't let the drama eat you alive,  :zombiefuck:
:skywarp:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2013, 08:28:43 AM »
  I agree that the writing style is not like AspieMomma's, it is barely coherent and the post makes little sense to me.   ???
maybe it's me then...muwahahaha.

Lol
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
I've been able to tame everything but anger. Its too powerful to enslave.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2013, 12:55:23 PM »

So true. It is the most powerful of the 'negative' emotions.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2013, 01:23:06 PM »

So true. It is the most powerful of the 'negative' emotions.

YEah, but I've figured out how to channel it to do positive things. Its just that people often get their pussies hurt from the heat of my raging quest for justice.
I will never stop...

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2013, 06:31:09 AM »
I dunno who that is on WP but it's fucking odd how they try to engage people in mindless banter in that particular thread.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
What?
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2013, 02:20:56 PM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2016, 10:28:11 AM »
I Think Scrap. I am not saying definates but if limited to guys that have been around the forum scene for at least two years and are following whatever is going on

I had no idea this drama even happened.

Try again.  :yarly:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2016, 10:54:48 PM »
I Think Scrap. I am not saying definates but if limited to guys that have been around the forum scene for at least two years and are following whatever is going on

I had no idea this drama even happened.

Try again.  :yarly:

Try what again? Seriously you quoted a post of mine from two and a half years ago and want me to take by up my conversation and in context? I don't think so.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap