Educational

Author Topic: A Public Statement For Richard  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: A Public Statement For Richard
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 09:26:45 AM »
Its not a problem AM. I'm not a serious guy, I like coming to intensity because most websites on the internet are moderated and its just nice to come to a place that isn't. I like arguing with people, but nothing I do is seriously malicious. So when I fight with skyblue I leave it here. I don't take my online life elsewhere or in real life, I wish you all the best in whatever you are doing on AFN.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  :)
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »
YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ASPERGERS
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 12:29:54 PM »

This thread is over. :autism:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »

Um, I can get paperwork.  But it's somewhere in the apartment.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
I know it sounds stupid but could you just ask them who they are?

:zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 01:59:41 PM »
I don't go to wrongplanet.  Well, I haven't in ages anyway, maybe a year or longer.  It has been so long that I don't even remember what username or password I used.  If someone posted something like that to you they could have been insinuating that they were me to hurt me.  Don't know, don't care if they were trying to be hurtful or not, but i would like you to know that it wasn't me.  I didn't get into the drama here, I certainly wouldn't look for it somewhere else.  I made a concerted effort to stay out of it. 

Besides Richard, when have I been timid about saying something to you?  I would just say it here publicly or via pm.  I wouldn't hide behind some facade. 

Out of curiosity, may I see what this person wrote?  Were they obviously trying to impersonate me, or was it vague enough that it could have been something else entirely?

I find it interesting that this has happened in light of the fact that I sent someone a PM recently saying that I don't want to get involved in drama, don't have a grudge or dislike anyone - except for Richard.  That guy's a racist jerk.

Well...you are.  See?  I don't mince words with you, I have no reason to. 

And now magically this happens to you at wrongplanet.  If I wanted to fuck with me, I would make me look like an ass to the one person I have mentioned that I do not care for. 

I'm not going to name who the PM was sent to.  I am not trying to contribute to this ridiculous string of drama after drama.  If they want to come forward and swear their innocence, that I'm being paranoid, whatever, fine, don't care, won't respond because it will accomplish nothing.  I can't be paranoid if I don't give a fuck enough to even say who you are.  Paranoia isn't usually accompanied by that kind of apathy. 

And I don't care if you tried to hurt my widdle feelings while I was already obviously down and out based on what I have posted here recently.  I'm so overwhelmed by things IRL right now that, instead of upsetting me, this has actually proven to be an amusing diversion.   :hahaha:

So please, I'd love to see what was written by "me."   ::)  Let's hear it, Richard.

The person who the PM was sent to is me. In my reply I defended Richard as not such a bad chap. I did not mention this to Richard or anyone else at all, whatsoever.  I keep personal views told to me in confidence to myself.

I can assure you AM I had nothing whatsoever to do with this. In fact I have been avoiding threads like this because I am fed up to the teeth with the assorted bullshit happening on this forum at the moment. 

I am insulted though that you would imply that I had anything to do with such unadulterated nonsense. I do not appreciate being accused of cuntery of this magnitude and dragged into this bullshit. I am not going to hold it against you though as you are reacting out of genuine pain which makes even the best of us less than rational at times.

NB I have posted this without reading the next four pages of this thread. This really shits me. Leave me out of this nonsense.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »
This person Either lives in southern Ontario or Southwestern Michigan- Windsor area

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5433035.html&highlight=#5433035
I just perused a bunch of the earlier posts. It is probably not crapheap. I won't be apologizing though since crapheap is a big pile of shit.

Tactful LOL.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:33:25 PM by El-Presidente »

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2013, 02:05:29 PM »
NB Richard and Aspiemomma I like you both, this thread made me sad and angry for both of you.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2013, 02:10:48 PM »
Its not a problem AM. I'm not a serious guy, I like coming to intensity because most websites on the internet are moderated and its just nice to come to a place that isn't. I like arguing with people, but nothing I do is seriously malicious. So when I fight with skyblue I leave it here. I don't take my online life elsewhere or in real life, I wish you all the best in whatever you are doing on AFN.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  :)

You're a good bloke Richard.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 04:09:53 PM »
You're not the only one I mentioned it to, just trying to flush out the douche. Sorry to cause any distress. :-(

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 04:18:19 PM »
You're not the only one I mentioned it to, just trying to flush out the douche. Sorry to cause any distress. :-(

Are douches flushable?  Now I'm confused.  :tard:

People forget.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »
got to love the drama. however I think Aspie Momma is good at surviving, and having a strong backbone. running a webforum is sure to have its ups and downs, so this situation is mere practice. I think she is handling it well

I know If I was running a website and this happened, I wouldn't have any hair left on my head. I'd simply pull it out

:hair:
:skywarp:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 04:52:25 PM »
got to love the drama. however I think Aspie Momma is good at surviving, and having a strong backbone. running a webforum is sure to have its ups and downs, so this situation is mere practice. I think she is handling it well

I know If I was running a website and this happened, I wouldn't have any hair left on my head. I'd simply pull it out

I've known since I was 9 or 10 that I am not the boss type.  Too stressful!   :hide:

People forget.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2013, 04:59:45 PM »
 :angrydance: :babyban: :fuckyeahdance: :fun dance:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2013, 09:29:55 PM »

Sorry Richard. I disagree. I have no idea what skills,experience, talents or whatever that she brings to the table as an Admin BUT I can tell you that she is going through some serious IRL hassles at present. The fact she is sending and fighting online bullshit and not turning into a complete bitch or basket case says some about her mental toughness and tenacity.

It's one of those occasions probably ok cutting some slack

Again how she is or isn't as an Admin I have nothing and no opinon. There are at lot of members at her site that is a feather in their cap. More than that I am guessing based on what I know of her personality on AFF
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap