Author Topic: Do you live by any crazy neighbours?  (Read 1438 times)

Hannah

Re: Do you live by any crazy neighbours?
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2015, 09:34:21 AM »
^Hugging the wrong people could be the bad kind of nuts.

eh I can't tell usually, as far as a sniff test I'm clean...bad whatever they get a hug and are too stunned to do much else...nothing has happened as a result of it to me...just hugs, and stunned faces  :lol1:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
Two more weeks, then for a week once a month. It's cheaper not to get a permanent residence, but not cheap. Have to make some arrangements.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »
No, but my aunt and uncle do.

Their next door neighbour had 2 dogs, and one of them kept going into my aunts garden and growling at my aunt. My aunt kept complaining about it, and demanded he build a bigger fence. In Hungary, there is a strange law that says you're only responsible for the fence on the left hand side of your garden. His responsibility.
Rather than build a bigger fence, he tied his dog to a post in his front garden, in full view of the street, and caved it's head in with a spade :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: He kept hitting it, and it just wouldn't die. It took ages, and it kept howling and crying.

An interesting introduction to a strange country.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2015, 12:36:15 PM »

Their next door neighbour had 2 dogs, and one of them kept going into my aunts garden and growling at my aunt. My aunt kept complaining about it, and demanded he build a bigger fence. In Hungary, there is a strange law that says you're only responsible for the fence on the left hand side of your garden. His responsibility.
Rather than build a bigger fence, he tied his dog to a post in his front garden, in full view of the street, and caved it's head in with a spade :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: He kept hitting it, and it just wouldn't die. It took ages, and it kept howling and crying.

Did they come and take him away or is that normal there?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2015, 01:05:05 PM »

Fuckin hell

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 01:09:23 PM »

Did they come and take him away or is that normal there?

Nobody reported it, as far as I know. I doubt if the police would have done anything though. I doubt if it's really normal here, but certainly not the big deal it would be in Britain or America.

A lot of people here keep dogs as pets ,and treat them the way we would in the West, but a lot of folk just keep dogs as guard dogs, and treat them like shit. Cruelty to dogs is everywhere here. They're just abandoned in the owners gardens,never petted, walked, or let into the house. They're completely ferrell and untrained.

Hungary is awesome, but so old-fashioned and backwards. Dogs are seen by many as beasts of burden, whos only role is to defend the house.

On an earlier occasion, the dog was caught in my aunts garden, so the owner flung his spade at its head. It caught the dog straight on the face.
He should not be allowed to keep dogs.
He still has the other dog, and when he goes out, he chains it to a drain. The dog is clearly traumatized, and spends the whole time whimpering and trembling.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2015, 12:25:20 AM »
:(

Poor dog. The owner should be shot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »

I think I'd do it myself.

I almost think that the dead dog is the luckiest of the two.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2015, 02:44:51 AM »

I think I'd do it myself.

I almost think that the dead dog is the luckiest of the two.

I wouldn't mind helping. Maybe he could suffer for a while first.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »
The sad thing is,I have to admit that I'm relieved the dog's not there anymore. I was scared to go into my aunts garden, and things are so much more peaceful there now. It really was a horrible dog.

Clearly clubbing it to death with a spade was not a cool thing to do though.

I blame the owner completely. The dog should have been trained, and shown some affection. Hopefully it would never have turned out the way it did.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2015, 08:09:33 PM »
It's really sad when the owner is incapable of all that is required.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2015, 08:24:23 AM »
The sad thing is,I have to admit that I'm relieved the dog's not there anymore. I was scared to go into my aunts garden, and things are so much more peaceful there now. It really was a horrible dog.

I blame the owner completely. The dog should have been trained, and shown some affection. Hopefully it would never have turned out the way it did.

A lot of places showing affection is the last thing they want to teach a dog which they look at as just a guard  the meaner the better and not as a friend.  I have a friend from Jamaica that was like that till his wife talked him into getting a Dachshund then everything changed and it became his baby he brought everywhere :green: 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2015, 08:34:22 AM »

A lot of places showing affection is the last thing they want to teach a dog which they look at as just a guard  the meaner the better and not as a friend.  I have a friend from Jamaica that was like that till his wife talked him into getting a Dachshund then everything changed and it became his baby he brought everywhere :green:

Yes. It's the one thing I hate here. I walk down any residential street, and the dogs snarl, and fling themselves against the fence in an attempt to get at you. The locals don't even seem to notice.
Personally, I find it all a bit intimidating, especially at night. They have a saying that goes something like "The dog that barks, is unlikely to bite." Still, not totally sure it fills me with any confidence.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2015, 08:42:56 AM »

Yes. It's the one thing I hate here. I walk down any residential street, and the dogs snarl, and fling themselves against the fence in an attempt to get at you. The locals don't even seem to notice.
Personally, I find it all a bit intimidating, especially at night. They have a saying that goes something like "The dog that barks, is unlikely to bite." Still, not totally sure it fills me with any confidence.

I have heard people say this and have seen plenty of people bitten by dogs that do.   

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2015, 05:17:20 PM »
Agree with parts; not a wise saying.