Author Topic: Do you live by any crazy neighbours?  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Do you live by any crazy neighbours?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
I usually retaliate by blasting low frequency sounds up at the ceiling, at the loudest volume possible. Usually shuts them up.
What exactly would low frequency sound do? vibrate them? or is it high pitched like a sound only a dog would hear?
:skywarp:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
I usually retaliate by blasting low frequency sounds up at the ceiling, at the loudest volume possible. Usually shuts them up.
What exactly would low frequency sound do? vibrate them? or is it high pitched like a sound only a dog would hear?

vibrate
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 11:07:51 AM »
Like parts, I'm the crazy one.

Had a bowling ball on a pedestal (unbreakable gazing ball), weird shit in the lawn. But I'm also lawn obsessed when it comes to the flower beds and plants.

My neighbors are totally awesome, which is another reason I moved here after my mom passed. One is a retired teacher who does tutoring and helps her son out a lot (he is a successful designer/decorator who does a lot of traveling). Both her and her son taught me a lot over the years, I babysit her terrier when she needs to go out of town. He's an adorable little barrel with short legs. After mom passed her and I did a lot of talking, crying, and shared a lot of memories. She sent me meals fit for a king after I had my son and was finally released from the hospital. She's a good friend.

The other is a couple I've known since my teens, she is in the medical field, and he is a disabled vet that doesn't get around too well, they never had children. We talk on the phone daily. When I was in dire need of a vehicle, they called my mom without my knowledge and planned the sale of "the" truck. They are not my neighbors, they are my "family", they come before the in-laws, and way before the extended family that hasn't acknowledged my existence for years. I try to help them out anyway I can, because they have always been there for me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
Yeah I do. They're city fans too. And religious nutjobs

Also ugly as fuck

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 11:43:55 AM »
I want you as a neighbour.
:agreed: Parts would be an excellent neighbor.

Parts would be like the offbeat sitcom neighbor, always something interesting going on next door!  :green:

He'd be an awesome neighbour. I'd be borrowing tools from him all the time. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »
I want you as a neighbour.
:agreed: Parts would be an excellent neighbor.

Parts would be like the offbeat sitcom neighbor, always something interesting going on next door!  :green:

He'd be an awesome neighbour. I'd be borrowing tools from him all the time. :zoinks:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Player

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
My neighbour is a bitch. Recently she put up a fence without my consent and it partly infringed on my land. Now I wouldn't have minded so much if the neighbour was nice throughout the years but she was not. I considered legal action but was advised that border disputes are expensive and no guaranteed win. I'll soon get my revenge though.

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 03:57:45 PM »
You must kill her! That's what the Romans would have done! :arrr:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 04:02:12 PM »
My neighbour is a bitch. Recently she put up a fence without my consent and it partly infringed on my land. Now I wouldn't have minded so much if the neighbour was nice throughout the years but she was not. I considered legal action but was advised that border disputes are expensive and no guaranteed win. I'll soon get my revenge though.
The building inspector here would have a good time with her I can hear him now 'You have no permit take it down if you want to put it back up hire a surveyor first or have your neighbor sign off on the application '

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 04:05:08 PM »
Back in the good old days, couldn't you just shoot people in America for putting up a fence on your property?  :viking:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 04:16:08 PM »
Back in the good old days, couldn't you just shoot people in America for putting up a fence on your property?  :viking:

Still can if no one is around and you can dispose of the body without getting caught >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Player

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 04:33:54 PM »
You must kill her! That's what the Romans would have done! :arrr:

I won't do anything that breaks the law. I'm not going to stoop to her level.

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 04:42:39 PM »
 :tard:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
We did. It was particularly heartbreaking because the previous neighbors were angels. Our Golden ate their shoes they left out to dry, and they laughecd about it. They kept an impeccable yard, too. Very friendly and a dream. They sold their house and moved to a larger property. Then we got Crazy. This bitch didn't like having to take care of plants, so she let them die. She had a bunch of noisy dogs that would dig under the fence, get oin our yard just to bark at us. She also yanked out her own sprinkler system as well as part of ours. The builder put our side sprinklers on her yard. Our sprinklers never worked the same ever again even after being repaired. She apologized, but never offered to help pay for the damage even partially. Her dogs dug a holes in our backyard and were noisy little shits. The incompetent mailman gave us her bills. My mom accidentally opened it thinking it was her bill. It showed she was severely in debt and very behind in payments. Crazy eventually lost the house, so we didn't have to deal with her anymore. Our grass is yellow and dead. We have shit happen that we can't fix the grass. Yea it sux. At least Crazy is gone.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 05:08:14 PM »
Yes. And then when you were publicly hanged people would flock to the town to buy beer for the adults and sarsaparilla soda for the children to drink while they watched the hanging. A good time was had by all most.  :zoinks: