Author Topic: Revenge or Not?  (Read 695 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Revenge or Not?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 05:00:53 AM »
I would not.  I wouldn't have faith that I'd be able to pull it off, and it would not be worth the jail time.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 06:32:18 AM »
It really depends on the situation. I would not hesitate to make someone's life a living hell. Death would be too good for such a person. Ruining their life would be more satisfying, and probably more legal!

In the heat of the moment though, I honestly don't know if I could keep myself from harming someone who hurt someone I love.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 08:18:02 AM »
It would depend on what was done and the manner in how they did it.

An accident or sheer stupidity is one thing, but to hurt or kill someone, plan it, derive some sort of pleasure from it...is another.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 11:11:00 PM »
I most likely would, and s/he would suffer.

A lot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »
For people who said they'd do it, how would you avoid being caught?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 12:18:35 AM »
I don't know that I would really mull over premeditating the ultimate attack. More who was it, how can I best get at him to hurt him or her very badly. If there were multiple people, how can I best get at all of them.
Fucking them up, not, not getting caught would be the goal. Of conures not getting caught would be better.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 12:20:42 AM »
Perhaps as clarification, I don't think i could say ok let's just wait for an opportunity. I would like to be that person, but i am not. I could definitely sit on it if I knew of a specific time that they were particularly vulnerable, but it would have to be weighed up very carefully with my want to square the ledger earlier, and it would have to be specific. .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:29:56 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 05:55:31 AM »
I would hope the criminal justice system would take care of it, still even then I would strive to make things difficult for them at every opportunity.  If it didn't yes I would.  As to getting caught,  I have great patience and would wait and watch for a time and a place where I would maximize my chances of success it could be years
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 06:04:33 AM »
Its more likely that I'd kill if it were in the heat of the moment, like, if I were to bump into a rape in progress, chances are I'd rip the rapist's knob off and leave them to bleed out, or cut their scrotum off and pour chilli sauce and powdered caustic soda all over their bare, skinless bollocks, and just leave them to scream their lungs bloody.

If I found out ex post facto, then oh boy, the poor fucking bastard would wish themselves never born. I don't think I'd kill them, at least not straight away, but more like, say, operate upon them, with no anaesthetic, castrate them, and then go into their heads. And remove their frontal cortex, trash their  nigrostriatal tract also targeting Broca's and Wernicke's areas, controlling speech and writing comprehension. To leave somebody an aphasic, agraphic, parkinson's disease-afflicted, vertually paralysed shell of a person, capable only of suffering, unable to feel pleasure or happiness, perhaps damage their limbic system to leave them an emotional wreck too.

And of course, remove their eyes using concentrated sulfuric acid to burn them out, cut out their tongues, and hammer their fingers into bloody pulp, crushing their finger bones to mush, covering the wounds in dog waste to ensure infection. And then leave them, after branding their forehead, back, torso, stomach, arms, legs etc. with the word 'rapist'

No friend or loved one of mine would go through that, and the person responsible  get away with it. Crucifixion and flaying alive would be a blessing compared to what I would inflict, were it premeditated after discovering that a friend was raped. My vengeance would be agonizing, slow, drawn out and terrible to behold. I would make the person wish they could speak or sign or write to beg for death. Only for that to be made impossible courtesy of said anaesthetic-free brain surgery..but all they would be able to do, is silently scream, and scream, and scream and silently fucking scream inside; for the remainder of their natural lifespan. And of course, severing the tendons, messily, with a rusty blunt drill bit in their hamstrings, ankles, elbows, fingers, toes etc. So between that and the inflicted parkinson's they would be unable to kill themselves, but just be forced to sit there silently screaming in agony, shitting and pissing themselves and having no choice but to lie their in their own bodily waste.

I hate rapists. I know what it does to people, I have known it happen to people I value greatly. I still, and probably always will feel bad, for failing to prevent a rape of a friend, because I chose to go to one of two parties hosted by the girl's friends, and went instead of the one she went to, to the one hosted locally by someone I was friends with as well as her.

If only I had gone to the other one. I couldn't have known, but still. I wish I had gone to the other party so I could have executed the raping piece of shite bastard grandfather fuck. The girl wouldn't tell me who it was or where to find them later after she came to me and told me what happened. Probably because she knows me, and knows that while by nature I am a kind, gentle, caring person to those who have not earnt otherwise, but also knows what I am capable of, given a damn good reason, she knows, exactly the sorts of things I am capable of doing to somebody, without the slightest hint of regret, remorse or squeamishness.

By nature, as long as somebody hasn't actively earned pain, I do not seek to dish it out, nor do I go round treading on people's toes so to speak,  BUT, anybody who would mistreat my friends and loved ones, or abuses animals, or fucks kids. They, will find me to be one stygian ice-cold fucking bastard, who will not give up, back down or allow them to beg forgiveness.

I am every bit capable of waiting for years, even decades, before acting. To make sure that the stench of suspicion does not follow me around afterwards, I have a decent knowledge of forensic technology and procedures, and am, unfortunately for any such piece of muslim-sewage, patient, methodical, thorough and very creative. And in the case of such subhuman pieces of shite, not in the slightest inclined to grant forgiveness.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »

I live in a very rural area. Get disorientated and get lost and you might not be found for weeks or a hunter stumbles across your bones 5 years later around here.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 10:14:39 AM »
Forgiveness is the best revenge.  Fantasizing about all the awful things you would do to someone is just giving that person far too much valuable real estate in your head.

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 10:34:39 AM »

That's the tricky part of it  :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 11:11:48 PM »

Since I don't know the specifics of the situation, it's hard to give a good answer. I suppose I'd try not to be seen or leave behind a body.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 11:33:54 PM »
I'd do it if I wouldn't get caught. I would cut off their penis and throw it in a garbage disposal and sew his gash so he wouldn't bleed to death. . I'd give him dog shit breast implants. And then tattoo " free sex" on his forhead then on his back." I am a child rapist. Punish me." And on his ass cheeks "nsert here with and arrow pointing at his anus and handcuff and blinfold him and drop him off at the worst part of town.

As you can see, I put a lot of thought into this. :P
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 11:59:30 PM »
I was taught that Revenge isn't necessary... yet in some circumstances.... maybe.  :grrr: