Educational

Author Topic: Impeach president Obama.  (Read 5192 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Impeach president Obama.
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2013, 12:15:39 PM »
From conspiracy spewing to regurgitating right wing tea-bagger nonsense.

You might convince the fucktards who'd believe anything, but you're never gonna convince anyone else.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:28 PM »

You might convince the fucktards who'd believe anything, but you're never gonna convince anyone else.

I could convince you if you had a fucking brain.

conspiracy
regurgitating right wing tea-bagger

Even in your cute little one liners, your true thoughts come through, dickhead.

right wing tea-bagger

Biased, retarded faggotry. Yawn. You're not even from here. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2013, 12:31:49 PM »
Video related. Fuck you idiots. This is exactly why that son of a bitch is getting away with his bullshit. And yeah, i'm not speculating anything here. This is a fucking statement. These are typical retarded voters in my country.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 12:33:38 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2013, 12:38:44 PM »
That's not unique for the US. In Sweden members of the government and parliament can't be prosecuted for anything they do in office, except high treason, which must be in wartime.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
That's not unique for the US. In Sweden members of the government and parliament can't be prosecuted for anything they do in office, except high treason, which must be in wartime.

Well that guy was just showing that people would go along with it. Theres actually quite a few of us on his ass like flies on shit. We're going to make sure that son of a bitch pays for the things he's done. He WILL be prosecuted for being a liar, murderer, war criminal, tyrant, fraud, etc.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2013, 02:02:39 PM »
Just talking to a british man about the royal birth, common problems americans and Europeans face, etc.

You too man, no worries we're all in the same boat. Each of our politicians are trying to screw us one way or another.

Yea he was so popular, even over here his popularity was higher then even Clinton or George Bush senior it matched up to Reagan's height of popularity. I remember when one of our worst PM's in my countries history, Gordan Brown went to visit him at a golf course somewhere in the US. Matching G.W Bush to Brown was embarrassing for everyone over here. The only reason Brown was even PM is because Blair stepped down as he was afraid he'd lose the election after being dubbed a war criminal and a traitor by the majority of the population.

Got to say I'm proud of my countries armed forces and all who serve, equally so of Americas too. You're a Vet and you deserve the highest form of gratitude and thanks from you country and especially your government, but seeing as though Obama is still in I'm sure he'd prefer someone like Trayvon to be his son rather than a vet unfortunately.

And no problem, like I said the vast, vast majority of Brits more than dislike Obama. Despite what the media says about him being popular over here he isn't. In fact the Royal Family popped a few jokes at his expense on more than one occasion when he visited. We heard he sent back the bust of Winston Churchill that we sent you as a sign of our friendship after the attack on 9/11. it might not seem much but most of us where greatly offended by it, especially when we found out his dislike of us is from what happened to his grandfather during the occupation of Kenya. He dislikes us for all the wrong reason despite the average countryman like you and me supporting in every way each others country.

And yea we are, it always seems to be the same over here. It's the native British in the wrong and never seems to be the fault of any of the minorities. Over here, if you say Islam or someone from an ethnic minority background has offended or abused you in any way, you'll be branded a racist and there will be a media blackout on the subject.

Agree with you 100%, like you said we're from different countries, our issues aren't the same but are similar but I consider you the same. It's good talking to you and I'm glad there are like minded people still in the US. Don't forget though, there are millions of people over here who share your views and opinions and we're all hoping America can turn itself round and get rid of Obama (We're hoping for an impeachment tbh haha)

Our countries may have been at war twice in the past during the War of Independence and the 1812 war but we've come a long way from that and become firm allies not just in politics but between the average person as well, especially our soldiers

like I said the vast, vast majority of Brits more than dislike Obama. Despite what the media says about him being popular over here he isn't. In fact the Royal Family popped a few jokes at his expense on more than one occasion when he visited. We heard he sent back the bust of Winston Churchill that we sent you as a sign of our friendship after the attack on 9/11.

we're all hoping America can turn itself round and get rid of Obama (We're hoping for an impeachment tbh haha)

At least I have SOME brothers overseas. Now THAT gives me hope.  ;)
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:08 PM »
I could convince you if you didn't have a fucking brain.

Fixed it for you.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2013, 02:06:25 PM »
I could convince you if you didn't have a fucking brain.

Fixed it for you.

Yeah man. Aim small. GREAT work, there. :wanker:
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
Show me something serious then rather than speculations, feelings and unfounded claims.

Don't like being put with the right wing nut jobs? Then don't be making us sign petitions made by teabaggers.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2013, 02:19:47 PM »
Show me something serious then rather than speculations, feelings and unfounded claims.

Don't like being put with the right wing nut jobs? Then don't be making us sign petitions made by teabaggers.

The fact that it matters where the petition came from shows me how retarded you are. Political party mindset ROFL.
I will never stop...

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2013, 02:31:15 PM »
That British man you quoted in no way speaks for British people.

Many of us HATE the Royal family and are sick to death about hearing about the future King Prawn.   If they made jokes at Obama's expense so what?  their influence here is minimal.  They are a joke themselves.  They share no common ground with the majority of the population. 

The thing that makes me think you must have plucked someone out of the looney bin is the comment that Reagan was popular here.  Now that is just plain silly.

He offers no proof that Obama is unpopular here.  He can't.  He isn't.   

blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2013, 02:34:02 PM »
Reagan was extremely impopular in Europe.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2013, 02:42:02 PM »
Do you think I disagree simply for the fact they are simply teabaggers? It's not that simple.

I disagree with the petition since it expects people to believe the claims without evidence provided. I disagree with their views and in general are an affront to what I think needs to be done to improve society.

I am in no means defending Obama (in fact I'm apathetic), just that to me it really reeks of people doing it due to the colour of the skin. The same can be said for why he got a Nobel prize (which to this day, I honestly do think its due to his skin colour) and why people have voted for him. Does that mean he's a cunt? Not really, it's just that people need to treat him like a president and criticise him of being one, rather than for being black and using excuses and bullshit speculations to hide their prejudices.

Unpopular.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2013, 02:45:32 PM »

Unpopular :P
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
Many of us HATE the Royal family and are sick to death about hearing about the future King Prawn. 

He said that too, actually. Earlier on in the conversation. We also spoke at length about bush.
I will never stop...