Author Topic: more info on lady  (Read 748 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: more info on lady
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 10:41:48 AM »
Im not stalking het

Shithead, I will be perfectly clear for you.

You are a man in his mid to late 50's, posting shit about a young girl in her twenties who doesn't know you and you are inferring a relationship and a sense of propriety you have no right to.
Now you CAN say "Oh this is information I "researched" on this stranger and shared with other strangers and i have been PM'ing this girl young enough to be my daughter, because..." but we do not by the shit you peddle.

You either get this or you are as thick as pig shit. Either or.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »
She de only ine whi can send me muney for beer...cos my wife tol me to get a job......

So what she don know me, i saw her brothers fb page?

Her broth naively accepte me.....i can see if hell send some beer money. He got a giflrfriend and go to uni

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
She de only ine whi can send me muney for beer...cos my wife tol me to get a job......

So what she don know me, i saw her brothers fb page?

Her broth naively accepte me.....i can see if hell send some beer money. He got a giflrfriend and go to uni

You are thick as pigshit then.

Under what circumstances...think really hard here.....would a complete fucking stranger give another complete stranger money for beer?

That is it. Not a hard one. Before answer in your textfail code, I want you to check the reply again this question. "Is my answer fucking stupid?".
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »
No it aint stupid.....cos if i am desperate, and my wife wont gi me money...a stranger should give me money out o sympqthy.

We need welfare and disability in the DR

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »
No it aint stupid.....cos if i am desperate, and my wife wont gi me money...a stranger should give me money out o sympqthy.

We need welfare and disability in the DR

No they shouldn't. Like saying that she does not have a boat so you should give her your boat.
Some one may not have a wife so you should share her with them out of sympathy.
See how stupid that is?

So why did you think that your family did not love you? Is it because you were fucking stupid?

If your wife is such a problem and you want to chase young girls, why not sail back to England, drop her back in Liverpool where you met her and go back to the DR, sell your boat and live there?

Indices Difference   
Consumer Prices in United States are 29.98% higher than in Dominican Republic
Consumer Prices Including Rent in United States are 49.88% higher than in Dominican Republic
Rent Prices in United States are 132.87% higher than in Dominican Republic
Restaurant Prices in United States are 74.80% higher than in Dominican Republic
Groceries Prices in United States are 28.34% higher than in Dominican Republic
Local Purchasing Power in United States is 244.57% higher than in Dominican Republic

Beats shit out of Texas, huh?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:14:12 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
We gor kicked out and couldnt stay in texas bc of visa issues, and i was too broke. My wife failed her degree. Lady passed her degree

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 11:25:11 AM »
We gor kicked out and couldnt stay in texas bc of visa issues, and i was too broke. My wife failed her degree. Lady passed her degree

Yes and Ladi is a kid less than half your age, who doesn't know you, she would not want to know you, and she is not doesn't live in yur vicinity. Where does that leave you?

You are a stalker. In which way do you think you are not?

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »
I dunno

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »
Mustn't it be someone pretending to be this guy? Could he possibly be so stupid as he seems to be?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 11:31:09 AM »
I dunno

You do though...don't you? You know you are a stupid, impotent loser who can only struggle to datamine and then can't do anything with it. What kind of man are you? Why do you think your wife thinks you are a loser? You know the answer to this too, right?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 12:25:46 PM »
Cos i exposed her ass for goin to college

And thatssssssssbad. ?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 02:15:18 PM »
We gor kicked out and couldnt stay in texas bc of visa issues, and i was too broke. My wife failed her degree.
:hahaha: :LMAO:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
Why are you people encouraging this delinquent!?

Just ignore him... it's better for your sanity... he'll just keep going till he's spent! Pun intended/

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »
Why are you people encouraging this delinquent!?

He's among his ilk.
:gopher:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
Fair enough, happy being trolled are thee!?