Educational

Author Topic: is she sure  (Read 2361 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: is she sure
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2013, 01:34:01 PM »
Unlike SOM, I didn't want any attention. All i wanted to do was try and get my point across, guess i got a little carried away and ended up losing the plot. Shit happens.  Now (as with many other times both recently and in the past) i am being trolled for joining in with my two pennies.

yes, you are the victim.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2013, 02:38:50 PM »
This thread is now a flaming mess of something not about you nor your lady problems, StupidOldMan. Your job here is done. Good show.
:gopher:

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »
Wondering about the wife of the StupidOldMan.

Is she
a- desperate and desolate,
b- devotionaly dedicated,
c- a figment of StupidOldMan's imagination?

For her sake, I hope it is the last option.
stockholm syndrome
:lolwat:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2013, 04:01:27 PM »

Is she

stockholm syndrome
Misunderstood.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »

Is she

stockholm syndrome

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
^Fix your avatar, man. It's stretched, blurred, and simply unacceptable.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »
not my fault  :autism:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
Of course it's your fault, old chap. Save the image to your hard drive and attach it, instead of linking it.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2013, 05:01:13 PM »
Of course it's your fault, old chap. Save the image to your hard drive and attach it, instead of linking it.

:plus:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2013, 05:02:06 PM »
Much better indeed, Sir.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2013, 05:28:07 PM »
Something smells off here...

Stop taunting this loser... Surely you have enough evidence now right!?

Either ban this disgrace to men everywhere or have him arrested for stalking/inappropriate behaviour.

Stop playing this benign set of mind games with him. You'll all end up just like him if you continue acknowledging him...

I've been there and got the tshirt fucking company!!!

Enough with the bullshit already you depraved asshats.  Ypu think you're better than him but you are now the Same as him... Well done. Hope you're proud of yourselves...
It is not your place to tell people what to post or what threads to post in. Fuck off dickface.  :finger:
Thanks Al, that brought me back up :)  Constructive criticism is better than just being rude with poor reasons.  That is what I2 memebrs should be like. Some people have obviously forgotten the main page.  I've been very stressed out as of late, family stuff that i will never speak of to anyone but has been affecting my mood (as i'm nowhere near perfect!).
You wrote it you own it. I don't care what excuses you want to present in defense of your attacking members here for choosing to post in this thread or any other thread that you do not approve of. 
Jack, maybe i should indeed.

CF... If god existed (which it doesn't!) why would it leave me in charge!? or any of us "superior beings" as most christians/jews believe we apparantly are. But you still make me hard when you show your affection. Touching stuff ^^.  Also, Yes was being direct as opposed to the boring mind games some people are trying to play, being honest makes you a good person and on the flip side lying makes you a bad person.  Al has laid out a proper response, with bullet point summaries of each of the discrepancies in my posts and on the flip side you are just goading me to react to your petty name callings and piss poor reasons.

I just found it irritating that i'm getting PM's from members telling me not to spoil the fun you're all having and thinking that whilst some of you are trying to compile evidence or whatever against this person, the rest are blatantly just trolling/feeding him indirectly. As i don't like the blatant mind games etc i was direct about it. Ok so i'm also feeding him but i've made three posts now as opposed to the pages/different threads posted in. small morsels compared to the feeding frenzy of the masses.

Unlike SOM, I didn't want any attention. All i wanted to do was try and get my point across, guess i got a little carried away and ended up losing the plot. Shit happens.  Now (as with many other times both recently and in the past) i am being trolled for joining in with my two pennies.
So you consider calling people depraved asshats to somehow not be name calling Bagger? Fucking hypocrite.

You may actually be too stupid to recognize
It is not your place to tell people what to post or what threads to post in. Fuck off dickface.  :finger:
the bolded part of that quote as the reason I took issue with your histrionics but it is the reason. People are allowed to post in threads that they find interesting. I doubt that you will find many who think WWBTD prior to posting in a thread.

Regarding petty name calling, please explain how referring to members here as depraved asshats is not petty name calling.

Hahahaha, Let me show you as you don't seem to be able to read Cass.

"We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community."

Back up your words, you have not done this, all you've done is belittle, swear and have now resorted to actual bullying to achieve your goal.

As far as i know depraved asshats isn't a swear word, yet Dickface is.

So ok, i know that by giving you the whole quote i'm opening myself to the "wrath of the community" stuff but that's already happened so it's fine, most people have been constructive, like Jack and Al. Rage has been himself, Working the Shaft as always which is awesome of him to keep going amidst all this fun you're having apparantly at my expense, but you are taking this way too personally, so your comments that you've directed towards me now make a bit more sense.

And as far as using pejoratives, you could try taking your own advice... Because depraved asshats is not directed at anyone in particular but your comments are solely directed at me "Now just claim an addiction to prescription pain meds or sex and check yourself into rehab and you will have mastered the politicians art of dodging blame for their own actions."

And show me where i said that i wasn't responsible... go for it!

I wasn't dodging the blame, i was just answering Al's question, this forum is for posing questions and answering.

Ok, to all the people that feel offended by me calling them depraved asshats, i am sorry. i got a little mad and said some things that i regret.

But Cass, i am now going to withdraw that for you... You say that i'm bad for the things i've done but you're worse than me in so many ways, namely Bullying. I'm not the only one whose noticed it so i know i'm not making it up.

If you have anything relevant, rather than projecting your own life onto mine (maybe rehab as i don't have either a sex/medication issue!) then i'll be happy to listen to you bullying me :)

Phwoar, this was a lovely chat, everyone's feeling better yeah!? i am. Although my butt hurts now... maybe i'll need to goto rehab LOL

Odeon, coherence is futile!

P7PSP

« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »
Something smells off here...

Stop taunting this loser... Surely you have enough evidence now right!?

Either ban this disgrace to men everywhere or have him arrested for stalking/inappropriate behaviour.

Stop playing this benign set of mind games with him. You'll all end up just like him if you continue acknowledging him...

I've been there and got the tshirt fucking company!!!

Enough with the bullshit already you depraved asshats.  Ypu think you're better than him but you are now the Same as him... Well done. Hope you're proud of yourselves...
Thanks Al, that brought me back up :)  Constructive criticism is better than just being rude with poor reasons.  That is what I2 memebrs should be like. Some people have obviously forgotten the main page.  I've been very stressed out as of late, family stuff that i will never speak of to anyone but has been affecting my mood (as i'm nowhere near perfect!).
You wrote it you own it. I don't care what excuses you want to present in defense of your attacking members here for choosing to post in this thread or any other thread that you do not approve of. 
Jack, maybe i should indeed.

CF... If god existed (which it doesn't!) why would it leave me in charge!? or any of us "superior beings" as most christians/jews believe we apparantly are. But you still make me hard when you show your affection. Touching stuff ^^.  Also, Yes was being direct as opposed to the boring mind games some people are trying to play, being honest makes you a good person and on the flip side lying makes you a bad person.  Al has laid out a proper response, with bullet point summaries of each of the discrepancies in my posts and on the flip side you are just goading me to react to your petty name callings and piss poor reasons.

I just found it irritating that i'm getting PM's from members telling me not to spoil the fun you're all having and thinking that whilst some of you are trying to compile evidence or whatever against this person, the rest are blatantly just trolling/feeding him indirectly. As i don't like the blatant mind games etc i was direct about it. Ok so i'm also feeding him but i've made three posts now as opposed to the pages/different threads posted in. small morsels compared to the feeding frenzy of the masses.

So you consider calling people depraved asshats to somehow not be name calling Bagger? Fucking hypocrite.

You may actually be too stupid to recognize
the bolded part of that quote as the reason I took issue with your histrionics but it is the reason. People are allowed to post in threads that they find interesting. I doubt that you will find many who think WWBTD prior to posting in a thread.

Regarding petty name calling, please explain how referring to members here as depraved asshats is not petty name calling.

Hahahaha, Let me show you as you don't seem to be able to read Cass.

"We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community."

Back up your words, you have not done this, all you've done is belittle, swear and have now resorted to actual bullying to achieve your goal.
Bullying? Christ  you have a thin skin if you believe you have been bullied.  :LOL:

As far as backing up my words you did choose to interject your opinion in the above quoted post where you got your frilly knickers in a knot because some members here chose to engage the OP. I very clearly let you know that it is not your place to tell people what to post or what threads to post in. I stand by that statement. If you, or anyone else, want(s) to make a case for why BadgerTom should be put in charge of determining what threads others should post in than make your case.

If you don't like a thread you can elect to not post there. In this case you don't like the thread so you castigated those who chose to take part as depraved asshats. And you wonder why some take exception to that choice of terminology? Brilliant.   
As far as i know depraved asshats isn't a swear word, yet Dickface is.
Actually Einstein I don't have to defend the defining of depraved asshats as swear words since I did not refer to it as such. I did make the point that it is just as much petty name calling as anything I posted and I referred to it as a pejorative. Pejorative - a word or phrase that has negative connotations or that is intended to disparage or belittle. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pejorative If you want to claim that depraved asshats is not a pejorative make your case.
So ok, i know that by giving you the whole quote i'm opening myself to the "wrath of the community" stuff but that's already happened so it's fine, most people have been constructive, like Jack and Al. Rage has been himself, Working the Shaft as always which is awesome of him to keep going amidst all this fun you're having apparantly at my expense, but you are taking this way too personally, so your comments that you've directed towards me now make a bit more sense.
Again you seek to redefine what is happening here. You started with a petulant hissy fit that included referring to others as depraved asshats and because I called you on your conduct and responded in kind with insults directed at you you call me a bully and now rather than discuss my point about people posting in threads that interest them you try to make this a matter of personal dislike.   
And as far as using pejoratives, you could try taking your own advice... Because depraved asshats is not directed at anyone in particular but your comments are solely directed at me "Now just claim an addiction to prescription pain meds or sex and check yourself into rehab and you will have mastered the politicians art of dodging blame for their own actions."
Actually depraved asshats was directed at everyone who chose to engage the op in this thread. And yes my comments were directed at you. You are who posted what I objected to. Should I have blamed someone else for what you posted? You get full credit for what you post.
And show me where i said that i wasn't responsible... go for it!
I've been very stressed out as of late, family stuff that i will never speak of to anyone but has been affecting my mood (as i'm nowhere near perfect!).

Right there. Stress + poor little BaggerTom being trolled for just adding his two pennies = dodging blame. enough with the bullshit already you depraved asshats is not merely offering your two cents.
Ok, to all the people that feel offended by me calling them depraved asshats, i am sorry. i got a little mad and said some things that i regret.

But Cass, i am now going to withdraw that for you... You say that i'm bad for the things i've done but you're worse than me in so many ways, namely Bullying. I'm not the only one whose noticed it so i know i'm not making it up.
I have called you a hypocrite, a dickface and a busybody cunt but I have not said that you are bad. Try calling me on what I have posted rather than making it up as you go along.

As far as me being a bully that appears to me to be an ad hom combined with argumentum ad populum by throwing in the others have noticed bullshit. You could start a thread in the voting booth if you are interested in what portion of the membership here will agree with your assessment of me as a bully. I believe that accusation would get more traction at Wrong Planet. If you throw shit here you are very likely to get shit thrown back at you dumbass.

If you have anything relevant, rather than projecting your own life onto mine (maybe rehab as i don't have either a sex/medication issue!) then i'll be happy to listen to you bullying me :)
Poor little you. Hims is getting bullied.  ::) If you really are that much of a pussy that you feel bullied by me you could  :gotowp: where mods will jump in and protect little violets like yourself.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:51:37 PM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »
Thats just good stuff CF, good on you

As a side note it seems to have caused Madmick to shut up also :2thumbsup:

Best derail of any of his threads :plus:

P7PSP

« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2013, 06:56:51 PM »
 Thanks silverback brother.  :thumbup:

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2013, 08:48:49 PM »
My thoughts are not inane.  :M
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.