Educational

Author Topic: Fight Club  (Read 462 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Fight Club
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 11:34:03 AM »
@Al and Lutra
Were any of them alcohol related?  and were any over a woman? >:D

Oh shit. A lot of them were after drinking a lot of grog but I think that did not really matter in sense of it was not the cause. We were young and defending some stupid juvenile sense of honour. You know the type of shit nowdays I would shake my head and smirk at and call the other bloke a bit of a dickhead, back then it was on.

Girls?? Yeah a few times. Stupid honour bullshit. Never actually impressed the girls though.

I can picture it now.  You and the other guy were   :boxers:   and the girl was   ::)

Yeah two meatheads bashing shit out of each other is not attractive. Nor is bloody, bruised or swollen faces. Neither is all the posturing and cursing precipitating the fight (the pissing contest).....how I did not guess that before I dunno.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
I'm guessing that younger men fight due to testosterone surges.

I remember when the bars would close, guys would fight in the parking lot.  But never a guy who picked up a girl.
Fight or fuck, I guess.

Yup. I never saw that correlation at the time either. Never like that on the movies
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 12:00:49 PM »
One was in elementary because she was a hateful bitch that picked on me every day until I blew, but most of mine where about stray dogs.

I never did a thorough background check on them when they followed me home.

Their "owners" came after me, I beat their ass, and gave them their dog back.

Mine's gotten loose a few times but I've never once bothered the woman that fed him :apondering:...only just to ask her if she wanted to keep him when she told me how much she loved him.  She passed. :laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
One was in elementary because she was a hateful bitch that picked on me every day until I blew, but most of mine where about stray dogs.

I never did a thorough background check on them when they followed me home.

Their "owners" came after me, I beat their ass, and gave them their dog back.

Mine's gotten loose a few times but I've never once bothered the woman that fed him :apondering:...only just to ask her if she wanted to keep him when she told me how much she loved him.  She passed. :laugh:

Have any of the owners ever pressed charges against for for the ass-beatings?  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
I was often in fistfights as a kid. As a matter of fact, that's why my parents homeschooling me. The cowardly teachers threatened to report me to the authorities because I gave some bullies what they deserved.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 12:09:23 PM »
Who has had a fight then,  i mean proper fisty cuffs not just over the interwebth.  Have you ever had cause to punch someones lights out?

Many times.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »

Have any of the owners ever pressed charges against for for the ass-beatings?  :police:

Self-defense if they had of, they came after me...and of course I never abused their precious "pets". :angel:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 12:53:24 PM »
@Al and Lutra

Oh shit. A lot of them were after drinking a lot of grog but I think that did not really matter in sense of it was not the cause. We were young and defending some stupid juvenile sense of honour. You know the type of shit nowdays I would shake my head and smirk at and call the other bloke a bit of a dickhead, back then it was on.

Girls?? Yeah a few times. Stupid honour bullshit. Never actually impressed the girls though.

I can picture it now.  You and the other guy were   :boxers:   and the girl was   ::)

Yeah two meatheads bashing shit out of each other is not attractive. Nor is bloody, bruised or swollen faces. Neither is all the posturing and cursing precipitating the fight (the pissing contest).....how I did not guess that before I dunno.

At least you weren't the only one not having that insight.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »

Wrestlings fake....

LOL.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 01:35:31 PM »
Haven't been in any fights since I was a boot in the Corps.

I never started any fights, but didn't back down from jerks who needed an ass whoping.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
Yes. I punched my bully at school, and then kept on hitting him until I was thrown out of class.

That is fucking awesome.  You did what so many of us dream of doing!   :boxers:

I have never regretted it. Also, he left me alone after that little incident.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 04:21:59 PM »
Nothing beyond pushing someone out of my way since college  he  started it and was very surprised that I did anything let alone ended it

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 09:03:04 PM »
Thinking about it, a lot of it was pretty fucking weak. Misunderstandings, imagined insult, joke not going down so well, but mostly other guys talking themselves up and/or you down.
It was mainly just about being able to show others you were strong, tough, masculine, not to be messed with and to be respected

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2013, 07:01:50 AM »
@Al and Lutra

Oops, forgot to answer your question there, Bodie.

Alcohol related? Mmmm, cannot remember. :laugh:

But no, no really. There were evening/nights with plenty of beer (mostly) but with the almost 10 fights I've been involved in alcohol wasn't in play. Well, maybe two of them indirectly.. um, with one of them I indirectly started a group fight by throwing an apple on some guys head.. and the karate dude, who I hit with the apple, turned oinky doinky on the group I was with. Oh jeeh..

Women or girls related? Um, you got a minute? :laugh:

Well, I WAS quite a frustrated 'sperger kid in my puberty days. Relations that didn't 'flower' properly, early break-ups or me not being able to come across/come over as the one who had big feelings for some girl. Blahiah, but.. that frustration (and confusion also) caused that I guided it faulty and at times went aggressive towards other boys. 'Going short fused' and say, compensating for me not 'getting' the girl by getting angry at others. Stupid pride and vanity, really.

Never been a jealous guy though. Jealousy hardly ever was in my system.

Could that be a trait of HFA/AS, I'm wondering now. (lacking jealousy)

(never ever hit a woman though)
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »