Educational

Author Topic: What are your bad points or internal failings? (Not a mope or poor me thread)  (Read 593 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Socially awkward/ retreat behind my hair
focus on tiny details and ignore major issues
dizzy / dippy
unlovable
aloof
introvert
too much thinking and not enough doing

I must object to your calling yourself unlovable.  Your dizziness as you retreat behind your pot-noodle hair is very cute.
   Then you write long posts loaded with Brit slang and refreshing common sense.  Please rethink that item in the list.  :hug:

:agreed:

But no matter what Bodie says about her self, she is very lovable to us.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
I'm actually really conventional IRL. For some reason I'm much better at working up through an existing system than creating a new one. I work hard not to be a goody-two-shoes and not to distinguish myself in annoying ways. I'm standoffish but if you push past that I'm overly nice. I'm oblivious to a fault. Last month I was on a plane with a little girl in the seat in front, and I was playing with her, and I didn't notice until the plane was landing that she had cut her finger and smeared blood all over my seat tray. She even showed off her bandaged finger at one point, and I noticed her father standing over her for quite a while, but I didn't put two and two together. I don't have much care for physical objects, I'm very unmechanical, and I'm a bitch in the mornings.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  OK, everybody stop calling everybody else's country a faggot while I have a whine.  :autism:

I am another who thinks endlessly and does little.   :apondering:   I am a daydreamer above all else, and I am indecisive and
  ashamed to do anything badly, even as a beginner, which holds me back from attempting most of the things I want to do.

My OCD is a pain in my ass and, at times, in everyone else's ass as I bother people with my weird concerns.   :GA:

I get teary when embarrassed or upset.  :bigcry:  It annoys people and is probably age-inappropriate but it's hard to stop it.

I am a lazy lump and an epic slob.   :yawn:   I could change, but have not.

I delay doing unpleasant things, for months or years on end, then dwell on the time and opportunities lost
  instead of pushing forward.  I've been saying  "It's too late now"  since I was 14.  (emo)

I avoid confrontation, though lately I am getting a tiny bit more confident,
  simply because I'm getting too old for this shit!   :yarly:

You fucking fag- Oh alright cbc.  :dunno:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
  OK, everybody stop calling everybody else's country a faggot while I have a whine.  :autism:

I am another who thinks endlessly and does little.   :apondering:   I am a daydreamer above all else, and I am indecisive and
  ashamed to do anything badly, even as a beginner, which holds me back from attempting most of the things I want to do.

My OCD is a pain in my ass and, at times, in everyone else's ass as I bother people with my weird concerns.   :GA:

I get teary when embarrassed or upset.  :bigcry:  It annoys people and is probably age-inappropriate but it's hard to stop it.

I am a lazy lump and an epic slob.   :yawn:   I could change, but have not.

I delay doing unpleasant things, for months or years on end, then dwell on the time and opportunities lost
  instead of pushing forward.  I've been saying  "It's too late now"  since I was 14.  (emo)

I avoid confrontation, though lately I am getting a tiny bit more confident,
  simply because I'm getting too old for this shit!   :yarly:

You fucking fag- Oh alright cbc.  :dunno:

:lol1:    My faults are offset by my sense of humor!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
I am oblivious.
Misunderstood.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
dizzy / dippy
unlovable
aloof
introvert

I must object to your calling yourself unlovable.  Your dizziness as you retreat behind your pot-noodle hair is very cute.
   Then you write long posts loaded with Brit slang and refreshing common sense.  Please rethink that item in the list.  :hug:

I just meant i have never had that 'love' thing happen.  You know  "i love you" and then "i love you too"
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
dizzy / dippy
unlovable
aloof
introvert

I just meant i have never had that 'love' thing happen.  You know  "i love you" and then "i love you too"

Neither have I.  Doesn't mean we are unlovable though.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
dizzy / dippy
unlovable
aloof
introvert

Sure doesn't.

On behalf of I2, let me say,"You two ladies are dead sexy. Were we to have our ways, we would be all over you like an perverted octopus in a groping frenzy. We love you both"

There, that ought to do it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

CBC grabbed my ass when we posed in front of the GG Bridge.  :-[

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
CBC grabbed my ass when we posed in front of the GG Bridge.  :-[

:hahaha:

I never did. Did not even occur to me  :o
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
dizzy / dippy
unlovable
aloof
introvert

Sure doesn't.

On behalf of I2, let me say,"You two ladies are dead sexy. Were we to have our ways, we would be all over you like an perverted octopus in a groping frenzy. We love you both"

There, that ought to do it.
quoted for truth!!!. All the ladies here and most of the men are a delight.  I love the back and orth banter. I love getting to know you.  That makes you love able.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
i have a hard time following rules.  I find he line and try to push it a bit.  That's what children do....not a 43 year old man.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
But 43-year-old men can do it so much more intelligently.

Sometimes.  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
I have always believed that any problem can be solved.  Sometimes they require creative solutions.
Rules are a problem, since I believe, they are established by those they best benefit.

So many rules.  I'd spend my life pushing the boundaries.  Therefore I have learned it is best to pick my battles.

Another bad point: I'm an ideologue.
Misunderstood.