Educational

Author Topic: Minorities predisposed to commit violent crime  (Read 572 times)

P7PSP

Re: Minorities predisposed to commit violent crime
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 07:36:09 AM »
McJ the numbers are what they are. My town of Vallejo is 32% white, 24% asian (mostly Filipinos), 22.6% hispanic/latino and 22.1% black. http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/0681666.html Guess which demographic (by far) has the highest rate of violence, poverty and liklihood to be the one to try and mooch money at gas stations? What ever the underlying reason is it is up to the blacks in the Crest, on Lemon Street, Porter Street etc to fix their own dysfunction as a community or continue wallowing in it.

I realize that this is something that is not supposed to be mentioned in polite company. As long as it gets swept under the rug, excused for what ever reason etc how do you see it ever changing for the better?

The following is an unprovable anecdote but it did happen just yesterday. I live in an apt complex that does run credit checks and most of the neighbors are pretty cool. As I was going to get my mail a rather rotund black guy, possibly mildly intoxicated, louder than he should have said hello to a black woman with her little son who responded "I don't know you" and then a back and forth ensued that included her informing him that she did not talk to black people she does not know and him getting affronted but not violent. You can take what you want from that. I inferred from it that she may have grown up here and understood the interview that usually precedes a shakedown/robbery/rape. My own read of him was that he may very well have been just a bit more outgoing than average.

As far as Enron type fuckheads I agree that Andrew Fastow, and others like him, should have served 30 years, had his property criminally forfietured and had his wife waitressing at Denny's to make ends meet.

I favor the death penalty because scum like Edmund Kemper, Arthur Shawcross, Kenneth McDuff, Robert Alton Harris and William Spengler are unable to kill again once they are dead. Everyone of them killed, were released, and killed again. As it stands numerous scum like that have been released to murder again. Joran van der Sloot will be able to kill again when he is released from that prison in Peru since he will only be in his mid 50s. Valerie Moore was convicted of 2nd degree murder in 1987 in Washoe County District Court. In late 2006 at age 47 she set fire to the Mizpah Hotel in Reno and killed 6 more people. 

Pedro Lopez was saved from being executed by a local tribe in Peru by a kind hearted missionary who talked the Indians into releasing him to the local police. That kindness resulted in over 100 additional murders. Lopez was convicted of numerous murders after showing the police the remains of 54 victims. Still the kind hearted authorities released him in 1998 after he was declared sane when he was 50 years old. As of 2002 there was an Interpol advisory out to rearrest him for another murder. Good thing that kind hearted Missionary talked those Indians out of killing Lopez in 1978. What Would Jesus Do?  :angel:

His mum threw him out on the street when he was 8, though. There he was raped by a pedo. 18 years old he got 7 years in prison for car thefts etc. There he got raped again. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is less likely that he would have been the animal that he is unless those things had happened to him between 8 and 18.
Oh. Well that makes 100s of rape/murders okay.
The right thing to do against people who are impossible to improve is to let the law-abiding citizens defend themselves. You can't even do that in all of the US and in Europe in principle only in the Czech Republic. The worst thing isn't that the offenders aren't put to death by the state but that the laws prohibit the law-abiding from effective self-defense.
Yeah that sucks.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 08:46:11 AM »
Oh. Well that makes 100s of rape/murders okay.

Of course not, but it would be easier to prevent 8 year olds from being thrown out on the street than to make a monster human again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:54:50 AM by Lit »

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 09:13:12 AM »
I concede that being victimized young is likely to be a contributing factor to Lopez being so fucked up. As far as 8 year olds being thrown in the street and prevention bear in mind that Lopez grew up in the midst of La Violencia so things were fucked up all over Colombia at that time. In any case once someone has developed into a full blown monster I don't consider the abuse excuse to provide any kind of mitigation.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
Edith Jones is a looney tunes