Author Topic: Terror attack in Boston?  (Read 5599 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Terror attack in Boston?
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2013, 05:21:35 PM »
Do you think 'sit ins' will help change things?  Kumbaya and shit.

The rich are laughing their asses off.  March up the hill and break their windows and they'll notice.  If they are smart, they will yield a bit of power in an effort to keep it.

Do you think that passive resistance will change things?

Well no of course not. But all out war will hurt America. This is why I've been racking my brain and having pow wows with people. To find a non destructive answer. I don't care about the ultra rich fags because they don't care about me. I'd just as soon kill them with my bare hands. But I don't want there to be a lot of destruction, or weakening of my beloved country. Feel me brah?

Here is the non violent solution.

Vote anti incumbent.  If politicians begin to learn that representing the wishes of the voters is politically profitable then change will happen.

It shouldn't take longer than three voting cycles, six years. 

Or they might take away our right to vote.  That happens and change happens in a big fucking hurry.

The problem is convincing others to do this without seeming like a know-it-all. Even my GF already says i'm too "rigid" and "judgemental".
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
People need only be convinced that the two parties are the same.  And they are puppets of the rich.
Not a hard sell.
I think
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »
People need only be convinced that the two parties are the same.  And they are puppets of the rich.
Not a hard sell.
I think

YEah. It is.  :(
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
I am going to change my name to Omar Jasser. Then I am going to [fake] plan an attack and get caught. When the police announce to the media I might be taking orders from alqaeda, then someone from an unknown location will send cds to every news station, as well as youtube, full of information about my [fake] plot. It will also tell the police chiefs and media to go fuck themselves.

:M
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2013, 06:06:44 PM »
Omar is a Mexican name.
Misunderstood.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2013, 06:12:59 PM »
Omar is a Mexican name.

Omar is arabic....what not muslim enough?

Alright, AbuKasir Amar-Jasser. That's not even a name but people will believe it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2013, 06:20:44 PM »
Omar is a Mexican name.

I knew a guy called Omar.  He was from Saudi Arabia.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2013, 06:48:48 PM »
Omar is a Mexican name.

I knew a guy called Omar.  He was from Saudi Arabia.
i live in a border state.  Borders with Mexico.
Misunderstood.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2013, 08:01:18 PM »
Black people also use the name Omar. But that's because a lot of slaves were Muslims so that's why a lot of their names are arabic.

Like Jasmine for instance. Or Jamal.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2013, 10:13:25 PM »
The Manchester Guardian has published a copy of the actual criminal complaint filed against Tsarnaev.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interactive/2013/apr/22/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-criminal-complaint-charges
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:15:57 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: April 22, 2013, 10:33:42 PM »
The Manchester Guardian has published a copy of the actual criminal complaint filed against Tsarnaev.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interactive/2013/apr/22/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-criminal-complaint-charges

What is the definition of "WMD" that they are using? Surely not the one used when invading Iraq....I mean, pressure cookers and grenades....?

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
From: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/04/tsarnaev-charged/

Here’s Why Tsarnaev Was Charged With Using a ‘Weapon of Mass Destruction’

Boston Marathon bomb scene pictures taken by investigators show the remains of an explosive device. Photo: Joint Terrorism Task Force via FBI

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, was charged today with using a weapon of mass destruction. It’s yet another circumstance where the legal and colloquial definitions of “weapon of mass destruction” are at odds.

The actual bomb Tsarnaev allegedly constructed and detonated is pretty much the opposite of what people think about when they think “weapon of mass destruction,” a vague term that usually means a weapon carrying an unconventional payload, like a nuclear, chemical or biological yield. The FBI affiant, Special Agent Daniel Genck, confirms the bombs used pressure cookers for their hulls — “of the same brand” — packed with “low grade explosive” containing BBs and nails and a “green hobby fuse.”

Bashar Assad’s chemical arsenal this ain’t. But, as Danger Room explained after U.S. citizen and anti-Assad fighter Eric Harroun, faced similar charges, “weapon of mass destruction” is a very broad category under federal law. Grenades, mines, missiles and rockets all apply. So do homemade bombs of the sort Tsarnaev allegedly constructed. About all that doesn’t apply are firearms and pyrotechnics gear. No one ever said the law had to coincide with military terminology.

We’ve argued all this helps speak to the definitional absurdity surrounding “weapons of mass destruction,” and indicates the infamous term ought to be retired, replaced instead by the specifics of what an explosive actually is or does. None of that bears on Tsarnaev’s case.

But Genck’s affidavit shows that the type of bomb that killed three and wounded approximately 180 at the Boston Marathon April 15 also helped build the government’s case against Tsarnaev. The explosive devices used at the scene of Friday morning’s wild Watertown battle between the brothers and police aligned with the composition of those used at the Marathon, down to the “green-colored hobby fuse.” And while the accused bomber was in the hospital yesterday, the FBI searched his University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth dormitory, the affidavit states, and found “a large pyrotechnic, a black jacket and a white hat” similar to the kind Suspect Two wore on the surveillance footage of the Marathon that agents watched.

Tsarnaev is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. There appears to be no similar redress scheduled for the way in which the law contorts a common-sense meaning of an already vague term about some of the world’s deadliest weapons.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2013, 11:56:22 AM »
I am going to change my name to Omar Jasser. Then I am going to [fake] plan an attack and get caught. When the police announce to the media I might be taking orders from alqaeda, then someone from an unknown location will send cds to every news station, as well as youtube, full of information about my [fake] plot. It will also tell the police chiefs and media to go fuck themselves.

They'll torture you, and use the media to make it okay to kill you, regardless of what you say. Theres no way you can't be a terrorist once they already claimed you were.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »

They'll torture you, and use the media to make it okay to kill you, regardless of what you say. Theres no way you can't be a terrorist once they already claimed you were.