Educational

Author Topic: Terror attack in Boston?  (Read 5603 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Terror attack in Boston?
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2013, 07:07:01 AM »
Did I mention the media?

The fertilizer plant that exploded had not been inspected by OSHA since 1985.

I think that the owners ought to be dragged into the streets by their ties. Strange though isn't it that they are not as hated as the people that killed far less?
not under capitalism.  They make money and dodge taxes.  So what if they killed people, they are hero's. ::)
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2013, 07:08:23 AM »
Its sad and it the same here too in no less way.  :thumbdn:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
It's the same everywhere  :thumbdn:

Scrapheap

« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2013, 12:00:37 PM »
People must quit worshiping tyrants and hating whistle blowers.

TheoK

« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
People must quit worshiping tyrants and hating whistle blowers.

Never thought I would write this BUT I owe you +1
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2013, 04:43:03 PM »
2 Arrested in Canada Planned to Attack Train, Police Say

OTTAWA — The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said that they had arrested two men on Monday who had been planning to derail a passenger train.

But they offered few details of the plot or their evidence at a news conference in Toronto called to announce the arrests.

Assistant Commissioner James Malizia said that the two suspects had received “direction and guidance” from “Al Qaeda elements living in Iran,” but that there was no evidence that the effort was sponsored by the government of Iran.

He declined to explain how the link to Al Qaeda had been made.

The two suspects were identified as Chiheb Esseghaier, 35, who has been living in Toronto, and Raed Jaser, 30, who has been living in Montreal. The police said they were not Canadian citizens, but declined to identify their nationalities or to describe their immigration status in Canada.

Chief Superintendent Jennifer Strachan said that the two men watched trains in and around Toronto and were plotting to attack a train operated by Via Rail Canada, the government-owned rail system, within Canada.

The police emphasized that the public was never in “imminent danger.” They said that the two suspects had been under constant observation and that contingency plans had been made.

The police also executed search warrants at several locations in Toronto and Montreal on Monday afternoon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/world/....html?_r=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »
All this shit is irrelevant. It was all but garaunteed that some psychos would eventually commit a terrorist act or school shooting eventually. But lets not raise awareness and educate people. Lets make them even more helpless. In fact lets pass a law that everyone has to have an enormous assplug in so they can't run away from anyone. MAkes it easier for cops, psychos, violent dickfaces, and ELITESELITESELITES
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2013, 04:54:17 PM »
All this shit is irrelevant. It was all but garaunteed that some psychos would eventually commit a terrorist act or school shooting eventually. But lets not raise awareness and educate people. Lets make them even more helpless. In fact lets pass a law that everyone has to have an enormous assplug in so they can't run away from anyone. MAkes it easier for cops, psychos, violent dickfaces, and ELITESELITESELITES
so, rage, what's on your mind?
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Lmfao. Gun control, more authoritarian police state bullshit, general dumbfuckery. This will be used as more weight in the argument towards "domesticating" the masses. Mark my words.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »
Lmfao. Gun control, more authoritarian police state bullshit, general dumbfuckery. This will be used as more weight in the argument towards "domesticating" the masses. Mark my words.
right.
If you want change then you have to also root for an erosion of personal liberties.  They must go before elope wake. The. Fuck. Up.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »
right.
If you want change then you have to also root for an erosion of personal liberties.  They must go before elope wake. The. Fuck. Up.

I see where you're going with this, and its an eventual civil war. I don't want to actually fight a war if I don't have to man. War sucks.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Do you think 'sit ins' will help change things?  Kumbaya and shit.

The rich are laughing their asses off.  March up the hill and break their windows and they'll notice.  If they are smart, they will yield a bit of power in an effort to keep it.

Do you think that passive resistance will change things?
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »

The rich are laughing their asses off.  March up the hill and break their windows and they'll notice.  If they are smart, they will yield a bit of power in an effort to keep it.

Well no of course not. But all out war will hurt America. This is why I've been racking my brain and having pow wows with people. To find a non destructive answer. I don't care about the ultra rich fags because they don't care about me. I'd just as soon kill them with my bare hands. But I don't want there to be a lot of destruction, or weakening of my beloved country. Feel me brah?
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2013, 05:16:07 PM »

Well no of course not. But all out war will hurt America. This is why I've been racking my brain and having pow wows with people. To find a non destructive answer. I don't care about the ultra rich fags because they don't care about me. I'd just as soon kill them with my bare hands. But I don't want there to be a lot of destruction, or weakening of my beloved country. Feel me brah?

Here is the non violent solution.

Vote anti incumbent.  If politicians begin to learn that representing the wishes of the voters is politically profitable then change will happen.

It shouldn't take longer than three voting cycles, six years. 

Or they might take away our right to vote.  That happens and change happens in a big fucking hurry.
Misunderstood.