Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius fund drive  (Read 462 times)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
Re: Oscar Pistorius fund drive
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
In fact, I already know who you are!

Of course you do, I'd be offended if you didn't.  We met at the Cuff, we had a few drinks, we went back to your place in Magnolia...  Sound familiar?  Then you never called, you never wrote, I had to track you down from the AspieRogue tattoo on your... well, no need to talk about that in public. 

See, you remember:
Hi jeep!

I'll send you some tampons if you'd like to ease the anal bleeding from when I raped you last september.  :green:

You were a bit rough, but that's how you wanted it too.

Hi sillysmartie. I think that Cathy Brennan said it better then I can about your ishooz:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 08:17:52 PM »
In fact, I already know who you are!

Of course you do, I'd be offended if you didn't.  We met at the Cuff, we had a few drinks, we went back to your place in Magnolia...  Sound familiar?  Then you never called, you never wrote, I had to track you down from the AspieRogue tattoo on your... well, no need to talk about that in public. 

See, you remember:
Hi jeep!

I'll send you some tampons if you'd like to ease the anal bleeding from when I raped you last september.  :green:

You were a bit rough, but that's how you wanted it too.

Ah the anal rape fantasies come out when he talks to himself....that was so not unexpected
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 09:47:24 PM »