Author Topic: Folic Acid For Pregnant Mothers Cuts Kids' Autism Risk  (Read 785 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Folic Acid For Pregnant Mothers Cuts Kids' Autism Risk
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »

Um, I have 2 kids.  Pausing to see who gets it .......

*crickets*

Got nothing.

Here, have some pie then.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2013, 10:31:07 AM »
If it were purely genetic I'm pretty sure it would have been bred out by now ... for the obvious reason.
Thank you or that extremely biased opinion, mr EUGENICS THIRD REICH HEIL HITLER, achem. LEt me just put that idea in the er.. file. Save it for later.

Fuck you are easy ;)

Yeah maybe we should breed that out along with anything but blue eyes and blonde hair. :zoinks:

Hmm.  I have blue eyes and blonde hair and don't flinch like a sensitive pussy to things I read on the internet.  Have to admit that it is preferable to some of the alternatives.  Maybe you have an idea here.  If it is somehow related to an English paper you should expound on it further.

I don't flinch, I disagree. If my blunt way of speaking upsets you so much, perhaps you should stop projecting your own insecurities upon myself. I'm a stark kinda guy man. Get over it.

Sooo .... that's a no then?

That's right. I say no to eugenics.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »
If it were purely genetic I'm pretty sure it would have been bred out by now ... for the obvious reason.
Thank you or that extremely biased opinion, mr EUGENICS THIRD REICH HEIL HITLER, achem. LEt me just put that idea in the er.. file. Save it for later.

Fuck you are easy ;)

Yeah maybe we should breed that out along with anything but blue eyes and blonde hair. :zoinks:

Hmm.  I have blue eyes and blonde hair and don't flinch like a sensitive pussy to things I read on the internet.  Have to admit that it is preferable to some of the alternatives.  Maybe you have an idea here.  If it is somehow related to an English paper you should expound on it further.

I don't flinch, I disagree. If my blunt way of speaking upsets you so much, perhaps you should stop projecting your own insecurities upon myself. I'm a stark kinda guy man. Get over it.

Sooo .... that's a no then?

That's right. I say no to eugenics.

:viking:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
Also, man. I have a bit of spare time right now. If you're caught up and stuff too, we can have an honest debate in the callout. I have like an hour.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2013, 10:50:34 AM »
Annnnd he's gone. Yeah okay. Big man talking about ducking and shit. The minute I have some spare time and am ready to get serious, you disappear. You really are a dick, MLA. :facepalm2:
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
Annnnd he's gone. Yeah okay. Big man talking about ducking and shit. The minute I have some spare time and am ready to get serious, you disappear. You really are a dick, MLA. :facepalm2:

He has a full time job in addition to going to law school full time and he cares for a family.  I understand you also have other responsibilities.  You don't both have to be online at the same time to work this out.  You could say your peace in the call-out, then when he is online again, he could say his peace, then you, and so on. 

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »

He has a full time job in addition to going to law school full time and he cares for a family.  I understand you also have other responsibilities.  You don't both have to be online at the same time to work this out.  You could say your peace in the call-out, then when he is online again, he could say his peace, then you, and so on.

Thats very reasonable. I just can't shake the gut feeling he did that just to spite me though.
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »

Thats very reasonable. I just can't shake the gut feeling he did that just to spite me though.

I seriously doubt that he did it just to spite you.  As busy as he is, it's surprising that he can be here as much as he has been.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2013, 11:39:27 AM »

I seriously doubt that he did it just to spite you.  As busy as he is, it's surprising that he can be here as much as he has been.

I agree. Even though he's lying about the amount of hours he spends working or doing other things, I can tell he's keeping busy anyway.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

Why do I have to be online for you to formulate a response?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 12:16:50 PM »

Faster. I don't have internet at home and the only way I can get this out of the way is if i'm no trying to stay on par with the rest of the class by studying for hours on end in the library with the aid of a tutor after class.

If I get a relatively satisfying amount done during that time, I can use the library's wireless to deal with your nonsense.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 12:29:14 PM »

Faster. I don't have internet at home and the only way I can get this out of the way is if i'm no trying to stay on par with the rest of the class by studying for hours on end in the library with the aid of a tutor after class.

If I get a relatively satisfying amount done during that time, I can use the library's wireless to deal with your nonsense.

Well, you can use that excuse for a while I suppose.  First you are too too busy.  Now you won't answer my questions unless my name is on your screen so I know you are watching me type.  What's next?  You need to wash your hair?  :LOL:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 12:38:14 PM »

Well, you can use that excuse for a while I suppose.  First you are too too busy.  Now you won't answer my questions unless my name is on your screen so I know you are watching me type.  What's next?  You need to wash your hair?  :LOL:

You're such an asshole. Yu know full well that these reasons are related to each other. I was busy with homework yesterday. What the fuck was I supposed to do after that? I ask you? Put my penis in a phone jack when I get home and download my thoughts into the interned to satisfy your needs? I do not have internet. The only time I can use it is at school, and most of the time at school I am extremely busy with SCHOOLWORK. And I cannot stay there all day because I have a personal life, and obligations that go with that.

I make some special time to try and reach a mutual understanding with you today, and you pull the same bullshit you always do, skirting the actual issues, politicking, trying to twist things around so it appears I said something totally different than I did. This is why I do not like lawyers or politicians.

Fuck you. If you're going to keep pulling this crap, I AM wasting my time. Lets get serious here.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »

You're such an asshole. Yu know full well that these reasons are related to each other. I was busy with homework yesterday. What the fuck was I supposed to do after that? I ask you? Put my penis in a phone jack when I get home and download my thoughts into the interned to satisfy your needs? I do not have internet. The only time I can use it is at school, and most of the time at school I am extremely busy with SCHOOLWORK. And I cannot stay there all day because I have a personal life, and obligations that go with that.

I make some special time to try and reach a mutual understanding with you today, and you pull the same bullshit you always do, skirting the actual issues, politicking, trying to twist things around so it appears I said something totally different than I did. This is why I do not like lawyers or politicians.

Fuck you. If you're going to keep pulling this crap, I AM wasting my time. Lets get serious here.

1)  The questions have been presented to you for 20 days now.
2)  Skirting the actual issues?  You have in no way demonstrated an interest or ability in addressing the actual issue so I gave up on that some time ago.
3)  Thank you :)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
Total bullshit, MLA. You ask me stupid or personal questions pointed in ways to try and degrade me. If you've asked any actual QUESTIONS, I apologize for missing them. Ask in the callout.
I will never stop...