Educational

Author Topic: Drama. Drama. Drama!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Drama. Drama. Drama!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Whats the point of the ring?
It makes him happy. I have a beautiful whale bone amulet from New Zealand because it pleases me. Ars gratia artis.

I  have a little box carved out of stone, with a little stone lid, that a friend gave me.  :)
:thumbup: :cbc:

I also love my California penny with the seal engraved on it.   :seal:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 10:28:18 PM »
Whats the point of the ring?
It makes him happy. I have a beautiful whale bone amulet from New Zealand because it pleases me. Ars gratia artis.

I  have a little box carved out of stone, with a little stone lid, that a friend gave me.  :)

I have one of those too.  It came from Agra.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »
Well you wouldnt need anymore if you were in my family. So basically what happend is I placed a very sensual Craigslist ad looking for a hot boy/girl to have some fun with. Guess who replied?  :tard:

My fucking stepfather. I fucking kid you not, on about how he wanted me to fuck him in the ass and suck my dick. So now the cat is still in the bag but once I move, (when ever ss decides to send me my debit card) I'm gonna unleash the cat and so is my sister. He will probably try commiting murder suicide because this jeckle and hyde has a image and a reputation in the community! Oh boy I'll be roasting some hotdogs from where I am far away, from that mushroom cloud. basically I've been in a bad mood ever since knowing my stepdad wants my junk. Possible places from me to move are mt. shasta city, ca or colorado. Anyways in light of these unfortunate events I had to buy a fire agate ring, because I need money to move yet again. Here are the pictures

its 17.4 cts and is from mexico

That's so sick.

Did he know that it was you, Richard?

Pretty ring, BTW.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 03:52:16 AM »
Fuck's sake.
Richard if he had no idea....then that is ridiculously awkward and embarassing and more than a little repulsive. May be worth mentioning to your Mother? If he knew it was you, that is a whole different kettle of fish. If so stay the fuck away from this creep and get community services alerted confidentially that you think your siblings and step siblings may be at risk.
Keep yourself safe.
Do not take on anyone's shit if they try to tell you that somehow you are at fault for his actions or any outcomes over this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 05:35:02 AM »
What Les said.  :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 06:48:21 AM »
I will voice what may be an unpopular opinion here and point out that him answering a craigslist ad the way Richard described it doesn't actually peg him as a child molester or even as a sexual predator.  It pegs him as unfaithful to his wife, not heterosexual, and sleazy/vulgar, but if we assume Richard was posting the ad an an adult, it doesn't "give evidence" that he abused Richard's sister (he may have, but this doesn't actually give evidence that he did.)

If he knew he was responding to Richard that takes it to a different level, albeit there would then be a chance he has a really disgusting sense of humor, rather than that he was legitimately propositioning Richard with the desire to follow through.

Not denying the guy overall (from previous descriptions) sounds like a bad, fucked-up guy.  Just saying his response to the craigslist ad doesn't sound as damning as Richard is interpreting it to be.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 06:53:19 AM »
  Do Craigslist hookup ads always include pictures?  I have no knowledge of such things.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »
I will voice what may be an unpopular opinion here and point out that him answering a craigslist ad the way Richard described it doesn't actually peg him as a child molester or even as a sexual predator.  It pegs him as unfaithful to his wife, not heterosexual, and sleazy/vulgar, but if we assume Richard was posting the ad an an adult, it doesn't "give evidence" that he abused Richard's sister (he may have, but this doesn't actually give evidence that he did.)

If he knew he was responding to Richard that takes it to a different level, albeit there would then be a chance he has a really disgusting sense of humor, rather than that he was legitimately propositioning Richard with the desire to follow through.

Not denying the guy overall (from previous descriptions) sounds like a bad, fucked-up guy.  Just saying his response to the craigslist ad doesn't sound as damning as Richard is interpreting it to be.

No I think that echoes my sentiments in my above post pretty exactly
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »

My first thought was that he found Richard there and tried to trick him for laughs, but if there are pictures involved (ie. if both Richard and his stepdad presented pics of themselves) that theory kinda falls flat on it's face :-\

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
No he didnt know it was me. The picture I used didnt include my face,  :zoinks:
Reguardless this is a pattern of pervy behaviour from him, So I dont care. He was also stealing my underwears awile back but he of course denied it. (I didnt have alot of undies back then maybe 4 or 5 pair) so when one goes missing you notice. And I found them in his dresser drawer not all mixed up or anything like an accident but they were laid out flat ontop of his clothes. And plus I have a 32 inch waist he has over a 40 inch waist, (I think 48) So there is no way to get our clothes confused with each other

He's definetly a child molestor because my sister said so and I'm pretty shure where there's smoke there is fire. If he's acting like this with me or forget even still being married hitting up some anonymous guy for sex on Craigslist, something isnt right.

I already told my mother, This is the plan. She isnt going to do anything (as usual.) but ignore it and act like it didnt happen, I'm shure you know how craigslist works. Emails were involved so I have prof of him looking to not only cheat on his wife but act a fool with his stepson. I relize this doesnt automatically make him a chester but if you saw and expierianced everything I have my whole life your opinion would quickly change, Anyways. Once I move and get out of harms way, and tell everyone he is going to flip out and possibly get desperate. You have to understand that when people portray themselves as one thing, but really have this deep dark secret it drives people to do really stupid things.

And I wont be here to witness any of it,  :santa:
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »

:indeed:

Of course, everyone is missing the obvious question here.  How was he?  Was it awkward?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 07:16:55 PM »
Once I move and get out of harms way, and tell everyone he is going to flip out and possibly get desperate. You have to understand that when people portray themselves as one thing, but really have this deep dark secret it drives people to do really stupid things.

And I wont be here to witness any of it,  :santa:

Is your sister getting out of harm's way too?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
Oh we are all adults now. I'm 32 my sister is 22, So she isnt anywhere near him. (she has her own life now)  my mother and her husband arent living together wich is good, he lives in his own house and I live here with my mom. They are seperated but not divorced, It seems petty to act this way I guess but every couple of years something like this happens with this asshole and it re-opens old wounds and I'm sick of it. apparently she is finally going to divorce him after this latest incident
:skywarp:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 08:15:43 AM »
Sick bastard. :zombiefuck:

I'd get away, FAR away from that shit.

On another note...the ring is beautiful! Now just remember to look up and watch were you're going instead of watching it shimmer in the sunlight every time you wear it. (something I have a hard time with  :LOL:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »
I find it unsettliing we are discussing richard's "ring" and at the same time Richard's stepdad's want to have sex with him?