Educational

Author Topic: Bernie Sanders exposed  (Read 1374 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Bernie Sanders exposed
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2016, 12:24:51 AM »
There is indeed room, and the need, for an enlightened discussion of abortion. And both why it is necessary for Trump to have the procedure performed on an emergency post-natal basis, and the most practical manner of its taking place.

Why only focus on Trump?

Doesn't it take a president to change the rules?

Fixed. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2016, 02:09:38 AM »
There is indeed room, and the need, for an enlightened discussion of abortion. And both why it is necessary for Trump to have the procedure performed on an emergency post-natal basis, and the most practical manner of its taking place.

Why only focus on Trump?

Doesn't it take a president to change the rules?

Fixed. :zoinks:

I knew someone would do this. Was just wondering who it would be.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »
Beat me to it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2016, 02:51:07 PM »
Who says I WAS focusing solely on the lord chief dipshit scrotum-embezzler on high?

Personally where politicians are concerned, I'd perfectly happily nail the lot of them to a (dead, so as not to damage the environment too much nor deprive wildlife of a habitat) tree, by the tongue and eyelids, cover them in the cheapest fuel to be found, my misc. assorted morass of used nonpolar slops would be perfect, then light the bastards up like a wanker-shaped
fuckin' christmas tree.  Kill two kinds of bird with one stone, one being a noxious pack of parasitic liars, thieves, cheats and generalized subhuman slime. The other being all the assorted used solvent waste goes bye-bye without having to dispose of it  by taking everything for disposal, or recycling everything via painstaking distillation etc. rather than throwing it. I do for expensive or hard to obtain solvents yes, but for naptha, benzene, tolly, xylene, acetone and the like, as well as used THF and ether. ESPECIALLY the latter two, fuck recycling ether. It likes to form peroxides in storage over time, so should be used soon after buying, or at least regularly tested for peroxides and if present decomposing them carefully. Old ether, THF, dioxane, diisopropyl ether etc. are plain scary, as there have been a fair few scary tales of uni labs and the like that have left somewhere, to be found later, a can of ether or similar, to get all old and crusty round the cap with peroxides and hydroperoxides. The moment such a thing be opened or subjected to a little friction or mechanical shock, going off like a bomb.

Lol makes me think of a picture of such an event  I once saw. Cause a mangy can of either diethyl or diisopropyl ether (diisopropyl is for some reason one of the worst offenders for peroxidation and kablooeyness) in a fridge, that when disturbed, went off. The result was the entire FRIDGE getting blasted straight up, through the ceiling, and being found in tiny pieces when those responsible for the labs running were able to examine ground zero.

Which was unsurprisingly, a more effective way to make sure a scientist refrains from trying to save a few notes by being too stingy to buy fresh ether when more is needed. Or it certainly  should be!
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »
If not for John Kasich, I would say that Bernie is the least evil of all the candidates.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2016, 07:52:33 PM »
If not for John Kasich, I would say that Bernie is the least evil of all the candidates.

You listening to that retard explains a lot. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2016, 02:35:58 AM »
And what does it explain, Benji?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2016, 03:14:29 AM »
A lot.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2016, 03:50:51 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2016, 08:40:49 AM »
And what does it explain, Benji?

It explains why Pappi holds the views he does.  I'm not going to waste my time going into the details of all his views as you know them already.  But mainly his views on wars and the Middle East/Muslims etc and the kind of crap he says can be put down to him listening to tards like Kasich.