Educational

Author Topic: Drugs Live (people taking ecstacy on TV)  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Drugs Live (people taking ecstacy on TV)
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 07:40:34 AM »
Extacy is a drug I haven't tried, nor do I have much interest in trying. Stimulants never did much for me anyway :I
The few times I tried coke, I ended up just strolling back to my room to computergame or browse online. I was probably allready high on weed, so I was feeling fine allready. Whatever feel-good-y effect the cocaine had, was probably allready there :I

You might like it; it's really not like other stimulants.  It's physically stimulating and makes you want to move around, but it doesn't give you a wired, 'must read all of wikipedia' feeling; mentally it's quite relaxing and calming, and it gives mild closed-eye visuals and a kind of pleasurable feeling in the gut that comes in waves, similar to what I've had with good cannabis at times (vaginal or anal insertion is supposed to be a good way to go, particularly if you're going to have sex while on it, since then you get the waves of pleasure in your genitals or arse, so I've been told).
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »
Not a good idea!

Insertion up one's muff that is, changing the PH balance up there will make it more suitable environment for an infection to take hold.

Plugging (stuffing it up the arse in solution is a viable mode of administration, never stuffed MDMA up there myself, not a big fan of it to begin with)

I am not a big stimulant fan, its take it or leave it with me. They can be useful sometimes, functionally speaking, but in general, not my thing.

Currently experimenting towards a test of the propionyl ester of loperamide (aka immodium)

12mg loperamide, as the hydrochloride salt, suspended in 10ml or so of anhydrous toluene, a dash of anhydrous sodium carbonate to suck up the formed HCl, and 0.5-0.75ml or so of propionyl chloride.

Loperamide is actually a POTENT opioid, apparently, although a neurotoxic one, damaging dopaminergic neurons. I know of people who have tried the ester though with success. I sure wouldn't want loperamide itself up there, but yes, its a potent opioid, it just doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier in significant quantities. But its possibly on a par, potency speaking, with fentanyl. I do hope so :P

I think I'll let it spin on the hotplate/mag stirrer for another 15 minutes or so, then evaporate off the solvents and excess halide, see what happens. just a really halfarsed trial really, not sure if it will be successful, but hey....thats what happens when speshul ed people get bored :autism:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
Well shit, you are not on nearly enough drugs yet.  I understand that methamphetamine is really good for earlobe infections, and that PTSD is best treated by free-basing cocaine.  As far as RLS goes, I have that too and have always found that the best relief comes from shooting heroin into my eyeball.

Best of luck with all that.
:LMAO:
:skywarp: