Educational

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lestat  (Read 446 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Happy Birthday Lestat
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
I was. Twice. I really shouldn't have, but I ate some 'food' from a motorway service station, coming back from the funeral of my grandmother. Ended up with the worst case of food poisoning ever, ended up in the ER (twice), throwing up blood.

Not to mention in withdrawal, as I didn't have chance to grab my oxycontin before getting in the ambulance. That wasn't fun, and couldn't have been at a worse time either.

I'm sorry about your grandmother.  Is your stomach OK now?  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »
I was. Twice. I really shouldn't have, but I ate some 'food' from a motorway service station, coming back from the funeral of my grandmother. Ended up with the worst case of food poisoning ever, ended up in the ER (twice), throwing up blood.

Not to mention in withdrawal, as I didn't have chance to grab my oxycontin before getting in the ambulance. That wasn't fun, and couldn't have been at a worse time either.

I'm sorry about your grandmother.  Is your stomach OK now?  :hug:
:indeed: Sorry about your grandma Lestat.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
Yeah, so am I. This was the granny on my mom's side, which I wasn't nearly as close to as the one on my father's side, who died a few years ago, mainly because I rarely ever got to see her and didn't know her nearly as well.

My granny on my old man's side, I went to see her almost every xmas since birth, many fond memories of being at her place, up in rural yorkshire. Such as the Xmas parties, and hiking through the woods and over the hills mushroom hunting. Great place, on the sheep fields there to find liberty caps. Lol I found my first ever magic mushies there, aged around 10, and took them with me on an residential outing with my first spesh school, the one for Kanner's kids. Ate the little wee tin containing my precious harvest of libs just before a midnight feast we had. All the while laughing inside at the thought of the teachers having absolutely no idea that I was tripping my tits off xD

And hey, 10-11yo Kanner's kid acting wyrd and laughing his arse off? what NT speshul ed is going to put that down to anything other than 'the wee one is autistic, thats par for the course'
Interestingly enough, after that experience I became much more able to communicate, to learn to speak body language, albeit as an interpreted rather than the native language of my personal wetware.

That wasn't just a temporary effect, but I class it among my most important formative experiences. It enabled, in my opinion, the psychological equivalent of the teenage growth spurt, so rapid and profound that I definitely noticed it, even as it was happening.

Would I ever take it back? no. I would not dish out advice to people 'feed your autie younglings psychedelics'; but at the same time it was incredibly valuable to me, and I do not honestly think I would be the man I am today without having that chance at an early stage in my formative years.
I enjoyed it too. I'll never have kids of my own, because after the breakup between me and my stalker/love of my life and soulmate, I just don't think it fair on a woman to be in a relationship, when one will always long for another. I believe in giving my all to any relationship. If a lady is worth being with, she is worth the respect and love that is entailed by, and ONLY by giving one's absolute 100% to. If a woman isn't worth giving that to, then should one really be with them at all?

There ARE a few, a very few girls I will gladly give myself to, and I am thinking of tracking one of them down again. But very, very, VERY few of them. I can count the number of women I will enter into a relationship with on one hand with fingers to spare.

If I did, I would make information available to them when they were of sufficient maturity to say 'hey, this is interesting, could I try this for myself?' and then sit with them and act as a guide, after educating them in all the risks, and potential benefits, offer to share a joint first, as a gentle introduction into the world of altered states, then let them flick through PIHKAL and TIHKAL, guiding them as to what would be a good introductory compound. Never would I push a child of mine to take anything, and I wouldn't let them do anything too young, but at the same time, never would I chastise and punish them for making their own choice. It would not bee fair to punish my kids for something I myself did, especially something that literally turned my world around, changed my life for the best. And of course, it is quite impossible to watch a kid every moment of their life until they get to their 20s or later and prevent them ever coming into contact with so much as a pint of beer; and if I did just that, I feel I would be a bad parent, violating their privacy in a pretty awful way.

I would sooner they for instance, should they decide they want to drink alcohol, to have their first drink with me, at home, in a safe environment, get drunk if thats what they really want, where I am able to keep an eye on them, and teach them the risks, same with anything else, bee it smoking some herb, or trying a psychedelic, or even those drugs that lend themselves to abusive use patterns. Although I would certainly not aid a kid in the use of the latter. No Fucking Way. Although if I found out they WERE using that sort of thing I would still provide harm reduction information, at the same time as doing my best to get them to stop.

If a kid of mine started smoking tobacco though...I would be VERY fucking unhappy.

There ARE a few, a very few girls I will gladly give myself to, and I am thinking of tracking one of them down again. But very, very, VERY few of them. I can count the number of women I will enter into a relationship with on one hand with fingers to spare.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51:31 AM »
Happy Birthday
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 12:58:45 PM »
happy birthday. may the oxycotin be with you

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!