Educational

Author Topic: How can i prank my neighbour  (Read 2273 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
How can i prank my neighbour
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
He is an old codger who constantly shouts at my dogs.  The urchin always say's 'hello' to him and he never replies.

I don't want to be extremely mean and cause him physical pain, but some mental torture would be nice :zoinks:
blah blah blah

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: How can i prank my neighbour
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »
Pizza. Endless streams of Pizza.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:43 PM »
IMO, a prank like a flaming bag of dog poo on his doorstep could backfire and you would never forgive yourself if it did, plus you would be setting a bad example for the Urchin.  I think maybe you and the Urchin should bake him some cookies for a May Day basket and bring them to him instead.  If he gets to know the Urchin, I think he won't ignore him when he says hello anymore.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 12:51:11 PM »
IMO, a prank like a flaming bag of dog poo on his doorstep could backfire and you would never forgive yourself if it did, plus you would be setting a bad example for the Urchin.  I think maybe you and the Urchin should bake him some cookies for a May Day basket and bring them to him instead.  If he gets to know the Urchin, I think he won't ignore him when he says hello anymore.

:plus:  I was going to say bring him a pie or something.

I remember a cranky old guy that never talked to anyone that came in the store where I worked every day. I kept killing him with kindness, turned out to be one of my best friends.

Sometimes they just don't have anything (or anyone) in there life to be happy about.

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
Stick a raw trout under his front porch.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 01:15:43 PM »
@ bodaccea

I am surprised that you would consider something like that.

What are you dogs doing to make him holler at them.

As an older guy, I have very little to do with children, when I dont know them. Perhaps your child should be told not to talk to guys or anyone that they or you dont know personally. Some humans are not very nice.

Then again if I was your neighbor and you wished to torture me mentally, perhaps you dressing or undressing , in front of an open window, would definitely be mental torture for me.  ;)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »
Does he live nextdoor to you? If he does, when you wash your car Blast this album. If he doesnt get pissed and call the cops,
 I'm shure someone will.  :zoinks:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:23:48 PM by richard »
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
I was going to say place fresh dog poop on his morning newspaper, but it would escalate the situation and give him more reason to yell.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 02:49:21 PM »
Yup, he does live next door.  I suppose i should have said the history.

Before the urchin came along my besty mate, Clare, lived here for a while.  We were both out at work in the day, so my brother would pop round and feed the dogs.  The dogs are housed in kennels, some 200ft from the house and when my bro was walking back down the path he happened to look up and saw a red light in next doors window.  It was a video camera.  He had been filming me and Clare sunbathing in the back garden.

It was pointing down onto the lawn and not up at the kennels.  The dogs only began to bark a lot when my other neighbour bought a little westie that yaps, it goes up behind the dogs kennels 'yap yap yap', but that was only 12 months ago when that began.

So, my brother goes round there all leary calling him a pervert, and this guy hid behind his wife!  I later negotiated with his wife NOT to go to the police if she didn't either about the loud death threat my brother very publicly shouted! :facepalm2:

Things were smooth until 12 months ago when next door got their westie.  It does yap, and it is the kind of bark that goes right through you,  but i really get on well with the lady on that side. 

My dogs have kind of become desensitised actually but if it starts digging right behind their kennel then yes they will bark.   I started noticing big chunks of housebrick outside their kennel runs, and lots of mud.  I suspected it was my neighbour,  but wasn't really sure until Hayleigh (westie owner) called the police because she had been hit in the back with one of these missiles.  He had thrown it that hard it had gone over my garden and hit Hayleigh in her own garden.  Yes it was the old codger!

There has been no trouble since then.  He does still shout when they bark but that just makes all of them, (westie inc) bark more.  The westie is tucked up in bed with a little bow by about ten oclock so there is never a peep all through the night.

The thing about him ignoring the urchin is awkward.  I had let the hedge grow quite tall between our gardens but he has chopped it right down.  So now the urchin can see if he is in his garden. 

He is just a little boy,  and i encourage him to be pleasant to all the neighbours.  I don't wish to scold him, or discourage him, especially as he is on the spectrum.   He only says 'hello'  and sometimes he asks 'what are you doing?'  or asks him about the car her drives.  He just doesn't acknowledge him at all.  Blanks him.   I felt sad today because i was upstairs and i heard the urchin ask him if he liked his new bike that he had for his birthday.  Hence the post earlier.

I understand some people may not have any skills with children and i hardly expect him to play santa this year,  but ffs,  why doesn't he just say  "I'm busy kid" instead of blanking him.
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
 I'll bet he'd love to be placed on lots of mailing lists.  Old people love to get mail.  :flame:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
He sounds like a very frustrated individual

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 03:12:56 PM »
If i were going to bake him a pie,   it would be a nice pastry crust filled with 'chappie'  :eyebrows:

I only feel mean towards him for blanking my little boy.   

blah blah blah

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »
If i were going to bake him a pie,   it would be a nice pastry crust filled with 'chappie'  :eyebrows:

At least he could make friends with the dogs, if he had a pie like that

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »
Four words: two girls one cup (I know that's disturbing but maybe he'll stop nagging after that)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »

You could bake him a chocolate pie with a special ingredient just for him! 

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.