Educational

Author Topic: I like, very much  (Read 2874 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: I like, very much
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »
:yawn:

If you aren't aware, this is a lawsuit and is exactly what I was coming back here about. Last night I saw another threat was made about my photo. Basically I've lost all respect through the process, not that I had much to begin with. I wanted to let you know that if I find my photo floating out there being used unlawfully, there will be problems. Didn't have to look far did I. There is detection software for these things in case you don't know this but clearly you are not at all concerned here with crossing the boundary right in front of my face. Basically I am now going forward with a lawsuit against Odeon because this is his site where he wants to allow it and anyone else involved. You just keep taking me for a fool don't you.

....what.

MLA is German Girl and is using a picture of Meadow (') as his avatar.  She is now going to sue the site/Odeon because she did not authorize the use of her photo.  She had used it as her avatar for a brief time a while back, which is how I guess MLA found it.

...Yeah, good luck with that one. Meadow obviously has zero idea how the law works.

No liability rests with Odeon, as he is not the one making unauthorised use of the image nor is he hosting it. MLA or whatever site the image is hosted on are the ones at liability.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »

If you aren't aware, this is a lawsuit and is exactly what I was coming back here about. Last night I saw another threat was made about my photo. Basically I've lost all respect through the process, not that I had much to begin with. I wanted to let you know that if I find my photo floating out there being used unlawfully, there will be problems. Didn't have to look far did I. There is detection software for these things in case you don't know this but clearly you are not at all concerned here with crossing the boundary right in front of my face. Basically I am now going forward with a lawsuit against Odeon because this is his site where he wants to allow it and anyone else involved. You just keep taking me for a fool don't you.

You need to be ready to face the music when you put something on the internet. I highly doubt you can stop people from using your photo, since it is already consumed by the internet.

Feel for you, but thats the way it goes on the internet, aka the wild wild west.

Oh by the way, welcome to wp!
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 05:40:38 PM »

You need to be ready to face the music when you put something on the internet. I highly doubt you can stop people from using your photo, since it is already consumed by the internet.

Feel for you, but thats the way it goes on the internet, aka the wild wild west.

"WHO LET THIS IRA MOTHERFUCKER INTO MY BAR?
"Only kidding! How's your mother?"
:evillaugh:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 05:41:59 PM »
:welcome:

So, did you come here to find romance?

Quote from: Archibald Cunningham and the Duke of Argyll
"Romance is a pile of dung and I'm the crow that sits atop it."
"Think of yourself as the scabbard, and me the sword. And what a fine fit you were!"

"I am Your Grace's humble servant."
"Another of your likely lads?"
"Archibald is sent me by his mother in the hope that our climate might cool the fever in his blood. "
"So, Mr Cunningham, what are these principal sins that distress your mother? Dice? Drink? Or are you a buggerer of boys?"
"It is years, Your Grace, since I buggered a boy. And in my own defence, I thought him a girl at the moment of entry."

(laughs)"What say you, Guthrie, that Archie could not tell arse from quim?"

"Many Englishmen have that same difficulty."

"Oh, spoken as well as you fought."

"Did you see Guthrie here at work, Mr Cunningham?"

"He has a fair hand with the cleaver."

"You do not think much of our highland tools, then?"

"If I had to kill an ox, a claymore would be my first choice, Your Grace."

"You best use a musket and save the beast a slow dying."

"I would not need a musket for "you", Guthrie."

"Oh, splendid! I'll wager 100 of what you like on Guthrie and his cleaver."

"At odds?"

"Now, come, James, you're a fox. What odds?"

"- Three? - Two."

"English pounds. There's more of a jingle to guineas."

"- Ah, guineas it is. - Excellent, excellent."

"A bumper of rhenish for my Lord Montrose. And show Mr Cunningham what blades we have."

"You honour me, sir, to serve me with your own hand."

"I tell you, James, I forget how much you dislike me until I'm in your presence."

"So, what news at Court? What else but the succession?"

"Our poor Queen cannot find the time to die in peace."

"I fear she may pass over and leave the matter unresolved."

"Would that she had seen a child live to comfort the kingdom. One might have hoped that a field so often ploughed might have yielded one good crop. In truth, I have seen healthier graveyards than that woman's womb."

If anyone can name that film without cheating (or using a search engine) I would fart in their mouths and hand them my own liver. However, it is doubtful. ;)
Rob Roy......keep yer fart to yourself

two of my favorite actors Tim Roth & Liam Neeson
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:44:35 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 05:45:17 PM »

Oh shes doing fine. She regularly picks up boys your age from bars and fucks their asses with a strapon. Hows yours?  :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 05:49:25 PM »

Oh shes doing fine. She regularly picks up boys your age from bars and fucks their asses with a strapon. Hows yours?  :laugh:
:needpics:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 05:51:38 PM »

....what.

I have the screen shot.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 05:57:49 PM »
K. Just so we're all clear, can I make a bunch of sock pupperts and then bitch, moan and groan about someone stealing my photo and using it as their avatard?
It sounds like fun, as 'two' douchebags in this thread clearly demonstrate...

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
K. Just so we're all clear, can I make a bunch of sock pupperts and then bitch, moan and groan about someone stealing my photo and using it as their avatard?
only if you wanna

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 05:59:08 PM »

....what.

MLA is German Girl and is using a picture of Meadow (') as his avatar.  She is now going to sue the site/Odeon because she did not authorize the use of her photo.  She had used it as her avatar for a brief time a while back, which is how I guess MLA found it.

...Yeah, good luck with that one. Meadow obviously has zero idea how the law works.

No liability rests with Odeon, as he is not the one making unauthorised use of the image nor is he hosting it. MLA or whatever site the image is hosted on are the ones at liability.

Odeon is liable for much and including allowing one of his members to harass and then also misuse my property. There are some here smart enough to understand how to read me but for the rest of you running operations who have no sense, you will have to find out the hard way.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2012, 04:14:55 AM »
:welcome:

So, did you come here to find romance?

Quote from: Archibald Cunningham and the Duke of Argyll
"Romance is a pile of dung and I'm the crow that sits atop it."
"Think of yourself as the scabbard, and me the sword. And what a fine fit you were!"

"I am Your Grace's humble servant."
"Another of your likely lads?"
"Archibald is sent me by his mother in the hope that our climate might cool the fever in his blood. "
"So, Mr Cunningham, what are these principal sins that distress your mother? Dice? Drink? Or are you a buggerer of boys?"
"It is years, Your Grace, since I buggered a boy. And in my own defence, I thought him a girl at the moment of entry."

(laughs)"What say you, Guthrie, that Archie could not tell arse from quim?"

"Many Englishmen have that same difficulty."

"Oh, spoken as well as you fought."

"Did you see Guthrie here at work, Mr Cunningham?"

"He has a fair hand with the cleaver."

"You do not think much of our highland tools, then?"

"If I had to kill an ox, a claymore would be my first choice, Your Grace."

"You best use a musket and save the beast a slow dying."

"I would not need a musket for "you", Guthrie."

"Oh, splendid! I'll wager 100 of what you like on Guthrie and his cleaver."

"At odds?"

"Now, come, James, you're a fox. What odds?"

"- Three? - Two."

"English pounds. There's more of a jingle to guineas."

"- Ah, guineas it is. - Excellent, excellent."

"A bumper of rhenish for my Lord Montrose. And show Mr Cunningham what blades we have."

"You honour me, sir, to serve me with your own hand."

"I tell you, James, I forget how much you dislike me until I'm in your presence."

"So, what news at Court? What else but the succession?"

"Our poor Queen cannot find the time to die in peace."

"I fear she may pass over and leave the matter unresolved."

"Would that she had seen a child live to comfort the kingdom. One might have hoped that a field so often ploughed might have yielded one good crop. In truth, I have seen healthier graveyards than that woman's womb."

If anyone can name that film without cheating (or using a search engine) I would fart in their mouths and hand them my own liver. However, it is doubtful. ;)

That was Rob Roy. I was wondering why the reference.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2012, 04:17:10 AM »
Kinda like the bit at the end when Liam Neeson grabbed the blade and drove the sword through Archie's collar bone and into his lungs. Disliked the rape scene or the splitting open the cown and hiding scene but l;oved when his countryman drowned that dude too.

Yeah it wasn't google. I have seen it
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2012, 05:06:59 AM »
I like the rape scenes where they moan/gasp uncontrollably while squirming/struggling the entire time...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:09:41 AM by Kapkao »

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2012, 05:14:21 AM »
Of course, the strapon scene from "She Stole My Voice" ranks as #1. I don't how much DNA residue I created with that one scene, but it has to outdo the others I've seen by leaps and bounds.

She couldn't help but enjoy the friction created with that thing, event though she doesn't like doing it with women.