Educational

Author Topic: Hale_bopp: sock puppet, fake aspie or just utterly weird?  (Read 7718 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hale_bopp: sock puppet, fake aspie or just utterly weird?
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2006, 04:06:39 PM »
Wow, I can't believe the blow job thread is up to 12 pages now.  She had some really good advice given to her.

I'm confused why she wants a gay man, though.  Why would a gay man want a blow job from her?  She's a woman.

Actually, I just happen to know situation where a straight woman was asked by her Gay Male apartment mate to give him a blow job.  She had never given one before, so he taught her.  Basically, they were talking about things sexual, he asked; "Have you ever given a blow job?"  When she said "no", he asked if she'd like to learn.  The rest is history!  I suppose if your horny, "any port in a storm" is the perfect phrase for that situation.

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »
Whats even funnier is that this "lady" was a nurse at the hospital I was working at as a nursing assistant.  Working my way thru Nursing school.  She was technically my superior!  To put it bluntly, she was also a whack job.  Physically cute as hell, but, emotionally a train wreck!  She literally threw herself at me a few weeks later and I ducked...big time!  She wound up shacking up with the dumped boyfriend of another nurse who also threw herself at me!  Another one I ducked, as she was one big honking bitch!  And also my supervisor at work.   Not a very good situation to have a relationship in. 8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2006, 06:10:36 PM »
Whats even funnier is that this "lady" was a nurse at the hospital I was working at as a nursing assistant.  Working my way thru Nursing school.  She was technically my superior!  To put it bluntly, she was also a whack job.  Physically cute as hell, but, emotionally a train wreck!  She literally threw herself at me a few weeks later and I ducked...big time!  She wound up shacking up with the dumped boyfriend of another nurse who also threw herself at me!  Another one I ducked, as she was one big honking bitch!  And also my supervisor at work.   Not a very good situation to have a relationship in. 8)

Screwing co-workers is usually bad news. :o 8)

ozymandias

« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2006, 06:16:02 PM »
Especially when they are above you in the supervisory category!  The one thing I am grateful for is that I was older, with pretty strict standards and not the rabid horndog I was when I was 7 years younger.  If I had run into these ladies when I was 24-25....I wouldn't be sitting here today!

As for Hale_Bopp, she definitely needs a checkup, from the neckup!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2006, 06:17:57 PM »

How did your sexual harrassment petition go? Surely there's a happy ending  here, somewhere, since you didn't get laid.

:evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »
Since I didn't shag them and moved around on jobs so much, there was no harassment!  So one was a bitch and her mother was a bitch, I lucked out there!  And the other one did it with a gay guy in the late 1980's during the height of the AIDS epidemic.

Do the math dude, getting laid by them would have been tantamount to cutting my own throat!  Happy ending....married to a great looking lady with a strong sex drive!  Win/win for me! :green: :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2006, 06:47:36 PM »
Sarcastic joke, Ozy.

The "harrassment you suffered" was more than enoughto get a man into trouble. If you became aware of their interest in you, then you were harrassed, in some HR department's eyes. I agree that you got a much better deal, in the end.

:agreed:

Don't forget that the term "Happy Ending" has more than one meaning.  :laugh:

MOD:

Don't get me wrong, please. We are better off with sexual harrassment laws, now, but when the laws first went into effect, there was a severe knee jerk reaction, corporate-nationwide, that caused many people to be unfairly chastised and even prosecuted. That's where my asinine, sexist comments were directed.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 07:13:51 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2006, 07:27:08 PM »
No prob, I sort of took it as sarcasm anyway!  I just had to flesh out the details!  As my pedantry demands!  ::) >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »
Of course, and I usually pedantificate in response, but I am NOT peeplewigick!

8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2006, 08:01:42 PM »
peeplewigick!

?? That's a new term to me what's it mean??

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

ozymandias

« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2006, 08:33:46 PM »
Gee, so I'm a partial creator of a new term!  Do I get a cookie and can I stay up late tonight? :-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2006, 08:36:40 PM »
Yes and yes.

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »
No, you get a lump of coal and a swift kick in the butt, for I am a vengefull god!!  :P ;) ::)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2006, 08:38:13 PM »
Gee, so I'm a partial creator of a new term!  Do I get a cookie and can I stay up late tonight? :-*

Yes, you do:

Yes, you may stay up an extra hour since it is not a school night tonight.     :-*