Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Duckie  (Read 6349 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Questions for Duckie
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 09:29:53 PM »
I'm am no longer angry with Meadow. I had felt bad about what I did back then and apologized to her. She reads posts all wrong and I don't think its entirely her fault. I am well aware she attacks everyone in sight. I see people gang up on her and I do not like it. I know she brings a lot of it on herself but I see a woman who needs help. You see an easy target to exploit. I am not going to lie. Meadow owes a lot of people on here an apology and I believe admitting she was wrong can help her heal.  Spent time in a mental hospital off and on since age 13. I was around a lot of abused kids and I see them in her. It is just how I feel.

This bullshit really gets old. I get that you likely have two accounts here and already suspected that. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have never spent time in a mental institution and don't appreciate you saying something like that. WTF is wrong with you Hubert! You really suck DFG!

I don't have 2 accounts here. It is not alllowed. I feel sorry for you because you are obviously crazy and turn on people who have been nothing but kind to you. I'm sorry the truth hurts. I am not going to lie for you. You live in a dreamworld. Wake up. You are only hurting yourself.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
I'm am no longer angry with Meadow. I had felt bad about what I did back then and apologized to her. She reads posts all wrong and I don't think its entirely her fault. I am well aware she attacks everyone in sight. I see people gang up on her and I do not like it. I know she brings a lot of it on herself but I see a woman who needs help. You see an easy target to exploit. I am not going to lie. Meadow owes a lot of people on here an apology and I believe admitting she was wrong can help her heal.  Spent time in a mental hospital off and on since age 13. I was around a lot of abused kids and I see them in her. It is just how I feel.

This bullshit really gets old. I get that you likely have two accounts here and already suspected that. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have never spent time in a mental institution and don't appreciate you saying something like that. WTF is wrong with you Hubert! You really suck DFG!

I don't have 2 accounts here. It is not alllowed. I feel sorry for you because you are obviously crazy and turn on people who have been nothing but kind to you. I'm sorry the truth hurts. I am not going to lie for you. You live in a dreamworld. Wake up. You are only hurting yourself.

That is why it's a waste of time to try and be nice to someone like her, she'll pre-emptively attack you for any reason regardless without prior warning.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »

Not buying it. I pity YOU... Fat bitch with no central air. No wonder you're psychotic and so bitchy.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:55:43 PM by Meadow »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 09:41:24 PM »

That is why it's a waste of time to try and be nice to someone like her, she'll pre-emptively attack you for any reason regardless without prior warning.

I know. But I feel sorry for her. She's crazy and needs help. Oh well. At least I tried. /shrugs

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 09:46:21 PM »

Not buying it. I pity YOU?... Fat bitch with no central air. No wonder you're psychotic and so bitchy.

No I pity YOU! And the rest is you describing yourself.  :yarly:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 09:54:46 PM »

I know. But I feel sorry for her. She's crazy and needs help. Oh well. At least I tried. /shrugs

You're crazy, as anyone can see, and here is where you're talking about yourself. You are clearly psychotic and can't face it and like to project the junk.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »

You're crazy, as anyone can see, and here is where you're talking about yourself. You are clearly psychotic and can't face it and like to project the junk.

It's a scary world you live in.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:04 PM »
Who could have predicted that?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 10:01:29 PM »
Who could have predicted that?

I aleady knew she'd do that. I was surprised she lasted so long. I was telling League Girl I expected her to flip out on me sooner.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 10:05:13 PM »
You're just jealous because you're such a fucking bore.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
Duckie, what is the history between you and Meadow?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 10:20:47 PM »

She got banned from WP. I first encountered her on AFF. She was just as crazy there as she is here. She takes no responsibility for any wrongdoing.
Talking to her is like talking to a brick wall. She misreads everything and is paranoid and thinks everyone is out to get her. She's nice one minute the evil the next. I impersonated her on here b/c I was so angry. Later she comes on here as herself acting all crazy. People slowly realized I was right about her. She's nuts. At one point in 2010 I apologized for impersonating her. She forgave me but quickly turned on me. She's nuttier than a fruitcake. I can't be mean to her though. She's an easy target. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Really no point. I hope she gets therapy. She needs it.   

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »

She got banned from WP. I first encountered her on AFF. She was just as crazy there as she is here. She takes no responsibility for any wrongdoing.
Talking to her is like talking to a brick wall. She misreads everything and is paranoid and thinks everyone is out to get her. She's nice one minute the evil the next. I impersonated her on here b/c I was so angry. Later she comes on here as herself acting all crazy. People slowly realized I was right about her. She's nuts. At one point in 2010 I apologized for impersonating her. She forgave me but quickly turned on me. She's nuttier than a fruitcake. I can't be mean to her though. She's an easy target. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Really no point. I hope she gets therapy. She needs it.

Reading a psycho is difficult at first. You've been a constant menace. You got me banned at AFF with your bullshit there. That's why you are a butthole inspector, because you're so full of shit. It's even more psychotic to talk about me as if you know me and attempt over and over to slander me with your repulsive tales. Your views are directly related to who you are obviously. Not that confusing for anyone to recognize the pattern with your antics.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 10:46:55 PM »
Fuck off meadow you thick slag, ducky is a decent sort, more than I can say for you, Almost every post from you I ever read has had you come across as a wingeing, backstabbing, mealy-mouthed little whore who spits on those who try to help you and bites the hand extended in friendship. Get a life and grow the fuck up you sad waste of autism.

*walks off muttering something about 'crazy bloody bitch'*
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »
Meadow I never said you were in a mental institution. I was referring to my own experience. I have been in and out since age 13. The children I was in there with were abused. I recognized them in you. I hope you don't read this wrong.