Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Duckie  (Read 6326 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Questions for Duckie
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2012, 10:49:28 PM »
Meadow I never said you were in a mental institution. I was referring to my own experience. I have been in and out since age 13. The children I was in there with were abused. I recognized them in you. I hope you don't read this wrong.

TBH, I read it that way too. But then I figured you were maybe talking about yourself but it did sound like you meant her.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2012, 10:55:21 PM »
Meadow I never said you were in a mental institution. I was referring to my own experience. I have been in and out since age 13. The children I was in there with were abused. I recognized them in you. I hope you don't read this wrong.

I don't like anything you said in your convoluted post about me so it really doesn't matter. Its just ongoing with you. I think you have two accounts here. I will just ignore you but if you keep slandering me I'm not going to sit back and tolerate it. I think you're definitely mental and you need to take responsibility for who you are and stop directing it at me.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »
Ducky meant herself, not you meadow. Of course you would think her words applied to you though, wouldn't you, seeing as how you are such a humongous narcissist and all. Speshul snowflakes like you tend to melt pretty quickly when they get the everfucking shit flamed out of them.

If anybody is a mental basket case, it is you, dear.

Now lay the fuck off DFG, you crazy bitch. *lestat spunks in a glove and slaps meadow across the face*
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2012, 12:47:57 AM »
Meadow SHOULD be in a mental institution & I don't say that lightly.
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2012, 12:48:23 AM »
Ducky meant herself, not you meadow. Of course you would think her words applied to you though, wouldn't you, seeing as how you are such a humongous narcissist and all. Speshul snowflakes like you tend to melt pretty quickly when they get the everfucking shit flamed out of them.

If anybody is a mental basket case, it is you, dear.

Now lay the fuck off DFG, you crazy bitch. *lestat spunks in a glove and slaps meadow across the face*

If she keeps slandering me, she will regret it. She's talking about me like I'm her sister. She doesnt know anything about me and best put a stop to it.

You go fuck yourself. It's well known what a big, bad, dirty mouth you are. You don't impress.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2012, 12:58:01 AM »
Meadow SHOULD be in a mental institution & I don't say that lightly.

I think it's already been established that you're working for Hyperlexian.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2012, 01:02:03 AM »
Of course I'm working for HL, that makes so much sense! lulz
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »
Oh god, please don't let this become some feminist conspiracy. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012, 01:10:49 AM »
Of course I'm working for HL, that makes so much sense! lulz

You need to say what your problem is then because you're a big part of the banter against me. What is your problem exactly and I don't want a lot of nonsense. You've been playing a lot of games. What is your problem with me that you say things like, I SHOULD be in a mental institution? That's a pretty serious charge. Do you want to slander me too by explaining that?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2012, 01:27:31 AM »
Actually, most of us hate Bruce because he's an annoying spamming cunt. He can't conspire a fly out of an arsehole.

I really do think you should be sectioned and possibly lobotomised. Perhaps someone who know's Meadow's details IRL can do the honours? :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2012, 01:30:30 AM »
Now for my own conspiracy: There was a huge spike of views on my Flickr, roughly 500-600. They were mostly around photos of Emma and such but the origin does not seem to be from the UK, or from people on Flickr itself. I wonder who it can be? :orly:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2012, 01:40:03 AM »
Actually, most of us hate Bruce because he's an annoying spamming cunt. He can't conspire a fly out of an arsehole.

I really do think you should be sectioned and possibly lobotomised. Perhaps someone who know's Meadow's details IRL can do the honours? :zoinks:

Talking about me all the time like that is lame and only reflects on you in case you don't know. It just makes you look like the shit, hence your name The Sledge.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2012, 01:41:22 AM »
I was actually thinking of ignoring you, but in reality you'd hate that more. :apondering:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2012, 01:44:01 AM »
Ignoring me would mean not saying shit and using my name to do it. Ignoring me would be wonderful. You're seriously delusional if you think I want your attention.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2012, 02:05:03 AM »
Meadow I never said you were in a mental institution. I was referring to my own experience. I have been in and out since age 13.

But you seem all right now. Let me put it this way, I wouldn't have guessed that you were ever in an institution.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.